It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is NOT dropping out, the Mainstream Media is LYING.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'd still support him even if he did drop out, which he hasn't...

No way in HELL
will I ever support Rob-me, even if he did run against Obuma...

I'd vote for Big Bird before I voted for those pricks...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I really believe that Ron Paul is a good man. I mean he delivered 70,000 some odd babies, how much more "real" and caring could you be. I hope that the people of the US can come together and rally this man into office and just do away with all of the voting. Lets just march 10 million strong on the capital blaring that Ron Paul chant haha

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
DR. RON PAUL is in it to win it - far more popular than romney.
8k+ crowds.
RON PAUL - POTUS 2012.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'm leaving for my state convention in a few hours.

As a delegate and Paul supporter I can say that he is not dropping out.

In fact, it's just starting to get interesting.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Awesome, let us know how that goes! Record if possible haha.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I would love Ron Paul to stay and WIN as Romney and Obama are lobbyist puppets.

However, It looks Like Ron Paul and his campaign managers have come to realize that they have no chance to win the GOP nomination.

Unfortunately, barring something very unforeseen, our delegate total will not be strong enough to win the nomination. Governor Romney is now within 200 delegates of securing the party’s nod. However, our delegates can still make a major impact at the National Convention and beyond.

It would be a real disappointment for Ron Paul to back Romney and not run as a Third Party candidate.

I don't think Rand Paul will get the Ron Paul support when he decides to run if his father backs Romney or doesn't run as a third party candidate because of the GOP backlash to Rand Paul.

If anything RP should run as a third party candidate to show the GOP what will happen again if they choose to ignore the RP supporters when Rand Paul runs.

So what if Obama wins over Romney , they are one in the same except the Republican Romney is the only one who successfully passed gov't mandated healthcare.

edit on 17-5-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Awesome, let us know how that goes! Record if possible haha.

Well, just got back to my RV from the first day of the convention (I refuse to sleep in a hotel bed) and after 11 hours I am beat. But I got to meet Dr Paul and shake his hand (one of his aides took my E-mail and said they would send me copy of the picture) so I'd do it all over again.

Kurt Bills was given the Senate nod to go up against Amy Klobuchar (she makes Pelosi seem reasonable) and the Paul endorsement was a big part of his win.

Kurt is a high school economics teacher, his slogan is "exporting Econ 101 to Washington". Pretty good if you ask me.

Based on today I'd say it's safe to say Ron will be picking up more delegates tommorow.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

It is interesting that you bring this up. I'm a supporter, and my mail box has been flooded these last few days with mail supposedly from his campaign stating in ambiguous terms that he is dropping out. Even a mail from 'Rand'. You need to inform the campaign group that their mail list has been hijacked, it is the only thing that would explain how they got my email address.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
More gop shennanigans. This was what was in the news in KY a day before the KY primary.

Ron Paul will still be on the Kentucky ballot, but he effectively ended his preisdential campaign a week ago...

read article

edit on 21-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
CAN'T WAIT GETTING TO vote for him in a couple hours Revoultion is my NAME!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Savagetilley

Yep. Me too, except the people setting up told my brother yesterday that Ron Paul had dropped out, but his name would still appear on the ballot with Santorum and Gingrich. My brother of course knew better, but what can you do when the local news is reporting that and the people at the polls are telling people that.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Not sure what state you live in but he came 2nd here in Arkansas to Mitt. My question is WHY IS NEWT AND RICK STILL ON THE BALLETS.. it swayed people who don't vote to vote for rick it took for ever for paul to top rick but he did in the end.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I just want to remind people of the media in 2012...regarding "fake news". What they did to Ron Paul was bs. Those same people are still here....fyi...
edit on 11-12-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join