It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is NOT dropping out, the Mainstream Media is LYING.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
If a Romney endorsement by Paul happens, I think things would get very interesting and possibly even heated. I, for one would not vote for Romney even if Paul endorsed him, and I can't imagine too many other Paul supporters would either.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

Maybe that is the perfect way for Ron Paul to seperate himself from all the fringers who ruined it for him by being too radical.

With the recent revelations that he is not happy with the way things were conducted by attempted takeovers in public debate, done in his name, I can see him using the Romney endorsement to cast aside the misfits and be rid of them. Then he won't have to worry about them tainting his son's career.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
As a California resident and registered Republican I will be voting for Ron Paul. I already got my ballot in the mail and filled it out. The media can say whatever they want, they're not going to stop me.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Well I suppose people won't give up till they hear paul say this out of his own mouth. Only time will tell for you all I guess.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Maybe that is the perfect way for Ron Paul to seperate himself from all the fringers who ruined it for him by being too radical.

The only thing radical is the MSM blacking out Ron Paul and the voter frauds happening at the polls. That to me is very radical.

Who are you voting for?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Wookiep

Yes, the latest communication from the campaign to his supporters states that they can not win the nomination unless something unforseen happens (like a huge Romney controversy...which is always possible).

You need to stop believing your own lies.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

What makes everyone think that Paul will be ANY different than our past candidates and presidents?

Can you name ONE president that has lived up to his promises?

I was under the impression that most everyone on ATS agrees that the government is not ran by one man.

It literally appears that the Ron Paul campaign is being ran from the front page of ATS. Does anyone else think this is a little fishy?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KNOWREALLY

Abraham Lincoln!

Died doing what was right via assassination.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KNOWREALLY
reply to post by Wookiep

What makes everyone think that Paul will be ANY different than our past candidates and presidents?

Can you name ONE president that has lived up to his promises?

I was under the impression that most everyone on ATS agrees that the government is not ran by one man.

It literally appears that the Ron Paul campaign is being ran from the front page of ATS. Does anyone else think this is a little fishy?

You know, I don't really mind in most cases, when the discussion goes off-topic but really? The differences between Paul and the other candidates, his policies etc etc have been thouroghly discussed on numerous threads all throughout ATS for a very long time. You're new so maybe you weren't aware, but all you really need to do is search "Ron Paul" in ATS search and literally hundreds of threads will pop up on it.

Although, sticking to the theme of conspiracies, perhaps you should start a thread about how you think the Ron Paul campaign is being ran from the front page of ATS.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

it has a lot of individuals claiming Paul has dropped out, or ended his campaign alltogether. This is simply not true.

No, Ron Paul didn't drop out, but technically neither did Gingrich.

If you think Ron Paul has a chance to the nomination or is even serious about it, you are only misleading yourself.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
One of the best things would be..
If Ron Paul got himself an official youtube, twitter and facebook account so that he can tell people what he is actually doing.
Or is he doing it already now?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

New, yes. Blind, no. I just think that it's humorous that members here are supporting a candidate with suck enthusiasm and vigor. Policies, promises... whatever. America has seen her fair share of candidates and presidents that have promised to ride in on their valiant steed of promises and save us all. sigh...

I understand hope. I really do. But how many times is Lucy gonna have to jerk the football away before Charlie Brown learns?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

it has a lot of individuals claiming Paul has dropped out, or ended his campaign alltogether. This is simply not true.

No, Ron Paul didn't drop out, but technically neither did Gingrich.

If you think Ron Paul has a chance to the nomination or is even serious about it, you are only misleading yourself.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

As has been already dicsussed, neither Gingrich or Santorum are still pushing for more delegates either. Ron's chances of getting nominated are indeed getting slimmer, especially from the wording in the newsletter sent by Jesse Benton of the Ron Paul campaign today. Paul has not dropped out regardless.

With that said, why do you care so much to pop in and make snide commends about being "mislead"? Does that help Obama win? He's already got it bagged unless Paul somehow wins this, or runs independent. Romney folks are equally mislead thinking he can win the presidency if they can't get the Paul supporters to unify with him, which I seriously don't think will happen.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Ron's chances of getting nominated are indeed getting slimmer, especially from the wording in the newsletter sent by Jesse Benton of the Ron Paul campaign today. Paul has not dropped out regardless.

It doesn't really matter whether he officially said he has dropped out or not, it's about just how serious he is about getting nomination. Do you think he is serious about getting the nomination? Are you serious about him probably winning the nomination? This is what it comes down to in the end. Whether or he did or did not say he is outright dropping out is besides the point.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
America is retarded.

Mitt Romney or Obama?

You cannot seriously be this dumb, America.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Ron's chances of getting nominated are indeed getting slimmer, especially from the wording in the newsletter sent by Jesse Benton of the Ron Paul campaign today. Paul has not dropped out regardless.

It doesn't really matter whether he officially said he has dropped out or not, it's about just how serious he is about getting nomination. Do you think he is serious about getting the nomination? Are you serious about him probably winning the nomination? This is what it comes down to in the end. Whether or he did or did not say he is outright dropping out is besides the point.

I believe Paul's intent was to do both. (Get the nomination and impact the RNC) I've already answered this, but I will say again that I think *now* the goal is to impact the RNC, not the nomination, which I do find to be disappointing.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece
America is retarded.

Mitt Romney or Obama?

You cannot seriously be this dumb, America.

I just have to point this out... this is counter-productive calling people "seriously that dumb" because they disagree with a candidates stand on things.. Unless you live here 100% of the time, you cannot possibly understand what some of the less talked about parts of platforms (and I am using all the candidates) can do to people...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If Paul endorses Romney he will lose any support he ever had from me. Romney represents everything that is wrong in the political system, this would mean to me that Paul is part of the game, however, I think I've got a better chance of being struck by lightning, we'll see.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join