It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is NOT dropping out, the Mainstream Media is LYING.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Paul's campaign is working with the Romney campaign...and Benton says that an endorsement isn't out of the question...I'm just curious how is supporters will re-act to that. I still think they will fall into line with whatever Ron Paul tells them to do.

I am calling bs on that. That sounds too much like the perfect plan in order for that to work. Is that what you and the MSM want people to think? Talk about implanting that idea into the minds of people. Seriously someone is trying to break the morale. Enough said
edit on 15-5-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Paul's campaign is working with the Romney campaign...and Benton says that an endorsement isn't out of the question...I'm just curious how is supporters will re-act to that. I still think they will fall into line with whatever Ron Paul tells them to do.

If a Romney endorsement by Paul happens, I think things would get very interesting and possibly even heated. I, for one would not vote for Romney even if Paul endorsed him, and I can't imagine too many other Paul supporters would either. I've said it before, but unless Paul has a slight chance of becoming head of the Federal Reserve, I can't see any reason for this at all since him and Romney are polar opposites.

I think it would really be a bad idea in all honesty and it would not do anything to help his son. With that said, I'm sure some would follow along, but I don't think most Paul supporters just blindly follow everything he does like many on ATS seem to think they do.
edit on 15-5-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

I am calling bs on that. That sounds too much like the perfect plan in order for that to work. Is that what you and the MSM want people to think? Talk about implanting that idea into the minds of people. Seriously someone is trying to break the morale. Enough said
edit on 15-5-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

Again...this is not me saying this...this is Benton from the Paul campaign saying that a Romney endorsement isn't out of the question.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It is absolutely disgusting that the mainstream media is doing this and is getting away with it. I really hope Paul does become president to see the look on the faces of all those bias and corrupt idiots.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

"Moving forward, however, we will no longer spend resources campaigning in primaries in states that have not yet voted," said Paul, in a statement released Monday afternoon. "Doing so with any hope of success would take many tens of millions of dollars we simply do not have."

CNN.com

Translation: Ron Paul has simply run out of money.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritatisCupitor
It is absolutely disgusting that the mainstream media is doing this and is getting away with it. I really hope Paul does become president to see the look on the faces of all those bias and corrupt idiots.

I think you have entered the area known as : Full Blown Delusion

It's over. Ron Paul ran out of money.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

If that happens, I use a jiffy and write Pauls name on it still... or just not vote. I might follow Paul to the bitter end, but I'd rather Obama remain in power than see Romney get in.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Again...this is not me saying this...this is Benton from the Paul campaign saying that a Romney endorsement isn't out of the question.

Pushing this idea into the minds of people is whats bothering me. I don't think it is true, that being said this whole thing is a distraction of semantics nothing more. Obama and Romney have their issues at the moment, what better time to come up with something just to put RP on the chopping block as well.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It's a little sad to read through all of these replies, knowing that every person has lived through several presidents and seen at least some of their campaigns, and still believes that despite the immense funding provided by the very corporations stomping us down, these candidates (whomever is elected, at least) will do their very best to serve us at the first opportunity.

You know, people will say anything to get power. People will say anything to be crowned king for 4 years. And I should hope that by now they'd know exactly what to say to get our support.

I'm a person of action, not words. You say all the fluffy stuff you want, but being in the chair and signing or vetoing bills is a whole different matter...especially when a dozen different corporations and organizations are on your back, looking for the favors you owe them.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
he isn't campaining in primary states because he can only get "stealth" delegates when his cult betrays the will of the people in the caucus states and takes over the process with mob rule

so how does he win a general election ?

he doesn't

this is all about EGO

ron go back to your day job

Ah the voice of ignorance.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WordsAreAvenues

Ah the voice of ignorance.

Voice of sanity, actually.

Watching these campaigns repeatedly, seeing the same promises each time, and expecting them to be kept, when they never are...

And then going back the next year to do the same thing. That's the definition of insanity.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

He hasn't totally run out of money. It's just that he doesn't quite have enough to do everything he needs to do.

He still has a massive deal of support from awakened people who dream for freedom, and no amount of money and spending will change that.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

That's if said candidate owes them.

In this most recent case

Romney - check - yes

Obama- check - yes

Paul - correction - No

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

"Moving forward, however, we will no longer spend resources campaigning in primaries in states that have not yet voted," said Paul, in a statement released Monday afternoon. "Doing so with any hope of success would take many tens of millions of dollars we simply do not have."

CNN.com

Translation: Ron Paul has simply run out of money.

Paul Campaign runs on zero debt. And if they wanted to, they could run a week or two of money bomb campaigns, and get millions (it's not out of the question that they could probably raise 10-14 mil in two weeks, they usually get 1-3 mil a day during said money bombs)... So no, didn't run out of money, they just know where to the pick the fight and where to use the money that people (normal Americans) donate towards their campaigns instead of spending it on beauty contests like Primaries.

The problem is the other candidate's donations comes from those that basically "print" the money. It's like playing a two player game in monopoly and the other player is the bank and they're cheating.
edit on 15-5-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
he isn't campaining in primary states because he can only get "stealth" delegates when his cult betrays the will of the people in the caucus states and takes over the process with mob rule

so how does he win a general election ?

he doesn't

this is all about EGO

ron go back to your day job

Talk about EGO! Your post displays a giant portion.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

He hasn't totally run out of money. It's just that he doesn't quite have enough to do everything he needs to do.

He still has a massive deal of support from awakened people who dream for freedom, and no amount of money and spending will change that.

Learn to look for the big picture.

Mitt Romney is moving into the White House January 20, 2013.

--------
The era of Obama inevitability has come to an end.

A recent NYT poll has the women running to Mitt Romney.

- BTW, the poll was stacked with democrats!-

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured

If that happens, I use a jiffy and write Pauls name on it still... or just not vote. I might follow Paul to the bitter end, but I'd rather Obama remain in power than see Romney get in.

I have to disagree with you on that point. Obama is a sell-out. "Change you can believe in" and take to the bank? Ha! What a joke that turned out to be. Obama doesn't deserve a second term after all the betrayal of those who voted for him based on his all too many glowing, false, and immediately broken campaign promises. The democratic party is due for a well-earned and thoroughly deserved thrashing in the next presidential election. As bad as Romney appears to be, I doubt that he would worse than Obama. If Ron Paul is not on the ticket in November, then all the public will have is a choice of two evils. Which is the lesser one? Which will you pick? I want a president with integrity. One who stands on a foundation of principles whose adherence to his espoused principles can be verified by his record. (i.e. Ron Paul). One who is willing to do everything in his power to bring into fruition what he promises the people he will do. (End the wars). One who doesn't make empty promises just to get elected. One who doesn't endorse an ideology just to garner votes (gay marriage?). One who doesn't pretend to accomplish something that clearly didn't happen as portrayed (supposed OBL killing). One who isn't in the pocket of special interests (yeah, yeah, I know how that relates to Romney). One who will end the FED. One who will open an untainted investigation of 911 and bring the true perpetrators to justice regardless of their wealth, position of power, political affiliation, and connection with foreign powers. One who believes all human beings are to be accorded fundamental legal protections against tyrannical deprivations of human dignity and justice. One who will restore and adhere to constitutional principles. No torture of anyone anywhere. Prosecution of those who use and have used torture as a matter of policy. One who will stop justifying the murder of innocent civilians in foreign lands based on their proximity to individuals whom the PTB want to "take out" based on little more than suspicion. One who doesn't espouse treating legal fictions as though they were flesh and blood human beings. Add yours to the list.
edit on 5/15/2012 by dubiousone because: Content & Spelling.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Damn, I just heard something about this on Alex Jones three minutes ago.

Elections are rigged, so I usually don't pay attention to these things, but seriously... This is an OBVIOUS cover-up. The elite don't realize how much people re paying attention, and waking up... and they just made another bad move, leading the ignorant another step closer to NWO, and raising another red flag for us, the awakened. They're painting a big red target on their forehead... they're just doing it behind a curtain. It's obvious.

Conspiracy alert!!!
edit on 15-5-2012 by XxNightAngelusxX because: Typos

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Before the shameful "with reservations" signing of the NDAA, I was a Democrat supporter. I decided to listen to a right wing radio show to show to hear what was going on in the Republican party to see if any candidate there was going to do anything about this piece of legislation with the terrible civil liberty suspending clause.
I had barely heard of Ron Paul.

I was listening on the radio the night of the Iowa caucus driving home in the evening and heard that Ron Paul was right up there as a front runner from exit polls, hardly a mention of Santorum (Neil Boortz -radio, also note worthy that previously not much discussion about RP on this show either), that was about 10pm that night. So was amazed to hear RP came in 3rd the next day ... and later that oh they made a mistake Romney hadn't won but Santorum had won.. even more odd.

here's a PPP poll from Dec-18th for Iowa - Ron Paul in the lead on the "popular vote"
www.publicpolicypolling.com...

The other odd thing is here's the official Iowa results versus exit polls...and very strangely Santorum didn't "win" a single exit poll nor was his final score even close to the exit polls, unlike all of the other candidates whose final results matched up pretty well.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Here's an article on Maine about how 3 districts didn't get their votes included in the final tally (confirmed by MSNBC's Rachel Maddow). Romney "won" the popular contest by less than 200 votes ....despite the 3 districts having more than 200 votes....I think 16 days later, despite still not having counted the missing district votes they said Santorum won.

www.opednews.com...
www.bluestatepress.com...

There's more out there if you'd care to dig around which does suggest something fishy is going on..
edit on 15-5-2012 by AliceBlackman because: spelling

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Wow Alex Jones says so so it must be true...... I swear that man could find a conspiracy in a clear Ziploc filled with play-doh.. "Hey the play-doh is manufactured by the Illuminati and it will be used to put your children into FEMA camps, OMG OMG OMG stop buying it parents, this is awful!!!!!"

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join