It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is NOT dropping out, the Mainstream Media is LYING.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The only people crying foul about Ron Paul winning the delegates, are losers. You don't like the way he's winning? Tough titty. All he's doing is following the rules. Since he has so many supporters compared to Oromney he gets all the delegates. That's how it works. Your problem with that is you don't understand the rules. You thought the peoples votes was what mattered, but that never was the case under the current rules, written by crooks to take away your vote without you knowing about it. Now you know.

If you don't like Ron Paul, you think what he's doing now stinks like chit. Actually using the rules to win. Ron Paul is so powerful now he's decided to forget about playing the mind game, and now he's just taking the delegates. If you don't like it you better volunteer to be a delegate for Oromney, but don't bother. We'll crush you like an ant.

What this does is expose the crooked rules for all to see, and rub your noses in your own chit, even though you may not have known about it till now. Why spend a bunch of money to get votes when the votes don't matter, only the delegates matter. Don't blame Ron Paul, he didn't make the rules.

It should be obvious by now Ron Paul is the smartest man in the contest. He will be our next president.

Go Ron Paul.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

no he just realizes that in a corrupt political system that he cannot be allowed to win. its simple, they stole all of the early states from him and FORCED the momentum to Romd-bag. They dictated the election, pure and simple. It is the easiest trick in the book. And if he's run out of money because he's lacking corporate sponsorship well that is just the way it is. Big business and the global elite continue to dictate America. Enjoy.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Even most of the Ron Paul supporters don't understand what's going on.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc

Please enlighten everyone...what exactly is going on?

Or is it a secret?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Or is it a secret?

I second that.. please enlighten those of us who your ilk calls Obama and Romney lovers (even though we aren't) and for some reason the fact that we dislike Mr Paul is somehow making us less intelligent and less American, I really want to know what you know that all the rest of us don't.

And For the Record I haven't watched the MSM news in 6 months.... so That argument is gone too.

OutKast: I bet you don't get an answer.... just a prediction.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
ok lets drop a conspiracy here, Ron Paul is just disinfo to distract people who know whats up by making a candidate who supports their belief, then when piss off the people by making it look like he was being cheated, but then give them new hope with the delegates, then smash their dreams and laugh at how they are just sheep as well.

It really makes sense if that were the case, might be true.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Or is it a secret?

Here's a portion of the most recent letter by the Paul campaign:

Looking ahead, our campaign must honor that trust by maximizing our resources to ensure the greatest possible impact at theNational Convention. So while our campaign is no longer investing in the remaining primarystates, we will continue to run strong programs at District and State Conventions to win more delegates and alternate delegates to the NationalConvention. To this end, our campaign has several positive and realistic goals:1) Having recently WON Maine, we believe we can win several morestates. 2) We will win party leadership positions at both the state and national levels.3) We will continue to grow our already substantial total of delegates.

However, to now answer the question you asked previously, (OKS) it does appear that the Paul campaign is now not looking too optimistic about becoming the nominee, rather looking to make an impact at the RNC:

Unfortunately, barring something very unforeseen, our delegate total willnot be strong enough to win the nomination. Governor Romney is now within 200 delegates of securing the party’s nod. However, ourdelegates can still make a major impact at the National Convention and beyond.

So, we'll see what happens in Tampa. I hope Paul doesn't expect his supporters to endorse Romney. I think that would be a very bad move and really contradict what the movement is all about. Unfortunately, if Paul is doing all this for his son and his run in the GOP, he's not going to have huge support there. This movement is not about Rand Paul, but perhaps some good transformations in the GOP could occour. Time will tell.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Unfortunately, barring something very unforeseen, our delegate total willnot be strong enough to win the nomination. Governor Romney is now within 200 delegates of securing the party’s nod. However, ourdelegates can still make a major impact at the National Convention and beyond.

but this goes against what all the Paul websites and most of you here on this site are saying? Where's all this supposed we have all these delegates if he's conceding he doesn't have enough to win?

Can't have it both ways people....

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I support Ron Paul (from Canada) and I appreciate the fervor and enthusiasm of the Paul supporters in the thread, but it is important not to gloss over the facts. The Paulites have already shown that they can be hard nosed and practical when it comes to dominating caucuses. That's the winning attitude that is coming from Ron Paul's headquarters, win or lose.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I realize politics is a dirty game, and I realize the delegate strategy is important and necessary, but doesn't it seem dirty to completely ignore the voters, and completely ignore the will of the voters in the straw polls, caucuses, and primaries, and instead just work on getting your plants to the convention?

You've got to be kidding......

Firstly, this has been anything but a legitimate election where the "will of the voters" is being truthfully reflected in the results of the primaries and caucuses,

Secondly, Ron Paul supporters are not "stealing" anything from anyone. If anyone is stealing anything it's Romney due to the blatant election fraud that continues to prevail.

All activity by the Ron Paul camp has been carried out according to the rules....plain and simple. Romney's camp has committed violation after violation and there is evidence all over the place to confirm this. How come you aren't expressing your concern over that?

Ron Paul's delegates have been acquired legitimately. If anyone doesn't like the way they were accumulated, they should address the appropriate individuals in the government and suggest the U.S. election system be redesigned.

.....And thanks a lot for jumping on the propaganda bandwagon with the "stealing" nonsense.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

The Paulites have already shown that they can be hard nosed and practical when it comes to dominating caucuses

I encourage anyone who believes Paul's supporters are out of line to watch a live feed of these GOP conventions. Once they get a glimpse of the bullsh*t that has been taking place at every single event, then they will understand the need for Paul's supporters to be outspoken and aggressive.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Secondly, Ron Paul supporters are not "stealing" anything from anyone. If anyone is stealing anything it's Romney due to the blatant election fraud that continues to prevail.

All activity by the Ron Paul camp has been carried out according to the rules....plain and simple. Romney's camp has committed violation after violation and there is evidence all over the place to confirm this. How come you aren't expressing your concern over that?

Do you have any evidence of any of what you just said at all?

I would like to see the proof that there has been fraud in each state that steals the majority vote from Ron Paul.

And I'm curious to know what violation the Romney campaign has committed.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Very few people understood how the republican nominating process actually worked before this election. Most still don't. The biggest misconception is that the peoples votes is what matters most. That's not the case at all.

All the nonbinding vote is for, is to throw up a smoke screen so the TPTB, with the help of the MSM can make it look like the winner was chosen by the people. They never planned on having anyone turn up that has so much support, and so much understanding of the rules, that they could come in and dominate the delegate process.

All that really matters is when it comes time to assign the delegates, you have the biggest army of supporters in order to get the most delegates. As long as no one knows that, it's easy to gip the nomination even if there's little support for the chosen one.

The problem occurs when someone comes along that has huge support, and a huge army of supporters that know the rules. TPTB never planned on that. Now they're out gunned. The only thing TPTB have left is control of the media, but that's not stopping us from taking over the party because we know what we want, and how to get it.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If the MSM is lying they are indeed trying to break the morale of the people who are coming together. I could see the MSM doing this, but this is shystie if you ask me. We will see what happens next.
edit on 15-5-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I like the actual nominating process better than the one we thought we had. Votes are easily manipulated with electronic voting machines, but deciding who gets to be the delegate is a lot harder gip when they're standing there in your face.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
gg.... get over it, it's over. It's been over for months. Is(was) he the best candidate? YES! But he will never be the next potus.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It's a smart move to focus on the convention and delegates.

As far as I can see it.. Romney will not be able to beat Obama.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Yes, the latest communication from the campaign to his supporters states that they can not win the nomination unless something unforseen happens (like a huge Romney controversy...which is always possible).

I do think Ron Paul's strategy of getting delegates and having them vote on party policy is a perfectly legitimate course of action...all along I was only stating that this wouldn't be enough to win the actual nomination.

Of course, they still might put the Republican party in a difficult position if they vote on a party platform that is not a traditional Republican platform...but that is just something they will have to deal with.

Paul's campaign is working with the Romney campaign...and Benton says that an endorsement isn't out of the question...I'm just curious how is supporters will re-act to that. I still think they will fall into line with whatever Ron Paul tells them to do.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The only people upset that Ron Paul hasn't quit and his supporters continue to support the man is because they enjoy how their government has been run since 1913. They enjoy less freedoms and rights. They enjoy undeclared wars. They enjoy being the bully. They enjoy major taxation. They enjoy a private Bank printing their money. They think the Patriot act keeps them safe. They like the fact many people in the US political spectrum have dual citizenship with Israel. They enjoy suppressed knowledge. They enjoy having the ABC networks controlling a huge portion of their lives.

That's is the bottom line.

Romney has worse policies than Obama.. and Obama's policies are craptastic.

What I don't understand are people who pledge and poke fun of the 'Paulbots' don't tell you who they support. They don't tell you why they support the 'other' candidate.

Ron Paul 2012!

Call me a Paulbot all you want! At least I stand for person Liberties and freedom!

Paulbot>>>>Romneybot/Obamabot/establishment puppet
edit on 15-5-2012 by disfugured because: Grammer

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join