It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is NOT dropping out, the Mainstream Media is LYING.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
All this talk about Ron Paul stealing delegates is hilarious in a sad way. People say Romney is winning the vote.. But I question that. Wherever Romney goes, he has no support other than the corporate elite. Ron Paul has the backing of the people everywhere he goes! If Ron Paul didn't have the support of the people then why would the MSM black him out and commit voter fraud? I mean come on! Everywhere Ron Paul goes, the people go. Its clear as day. Romney is backed by all sides of media and both sides of the political spectrum during the Republican debate. If Romney was winning his delegates like Ron Paul has, you'd see more 'PEOPLE' support at these conventions fighting for them. That seems to only happen behind closed doors.

Romney is a corporate-corrupt-puppet that will willingly continue the current wars and start new ones. More personal Liberties will be taken from the people. Big government will continue to grow. More fabricated financial bubbles will occur along with false flags.

There's still hope!

Ron Paul 2012!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Figured I would share my reply from the other RP dropping out thread.

Seriously? There must be paid shills on ATS. I have been reading the comment thread on MSN.com, which usually makes me want to go out and smack some sheep, and there is MORE positive, non troll posts than this thread, it seems. And that is coming from SHEEP CITY! I have never seen anything like it from that site.

Check it out: MSN Paul ceases campaign

Read through them, seriously. Gives me hope people really are waking up at a fast rate.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

This

Romney is a corporate-corrupt-puppet that will willingly continue the current wars and start new ones. More personal Liberties will be taken from the people. Big government will continue to grow. More fabricated financial bubbles will occur along with false flags.

Well, add Obama into that equation and this is exactly why this movement is so important and why Paul won't just "drop out".. Ignoring things won't solve anything either like many love to do. It makes me want to do a giant face palm..

[insert clever facepalm image here]
edit on 14-5-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novaroc
Figured I would share my reply from the other RP dropping out thread.

Seriously? There must be paid shills on ATS. I have been reading the comment thread on MSN.com, which usually makes me want to go out and smack some sheep, and there is MORE positive, non troll posts than this thread, it seems. And that is coming from SHEEP CITY! I have never seen anything like it from that site.

Check it out: MSN Paul ceases campaign

Read through them, seriously. Gives me hope people really are waking up at a fast rate.

Yeah MSNBC is lying like the rest.. LOL oh I spotted some pretty negative posts there too, they are unavoidable no matter where you go though.. I'm glad people are able to see through the lies tho, it is encouraging. We wouldn't see people waking up to things in the 80's and 90's like people are now!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Ron Paul is the last one we have to worry about having an inflated ego. Farthest from the truth.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I wasn't intending to ignore that fact. I only mentioned Romney because at the moment in time, it about Ron Paul VS Romney. Otherwise, ya.. I'm not disagreeing with your statement.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
he isn't campaining in primary states because he can only get "stealth" delegates when his cult betrays the will of the people in the caucus states and takes over the process with mob rule

so how does he win a general election ?

he doesn't

this is all about EGO

ron go back to your day job

Ah. When "the will of the people" = "dominance of corporate owned, party establishment who generally keep the general voting public far away from their delegate selection corruption."

So a grass roots candidate uses the ruling class' own democracy defying tactics against the rulers and for the people who are awake.
But nice way to support the mega elites in keeping the unruly masses down.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
reply to post by Wookiep

I wasn't intending to ignore that fact. I only mentioned Romney because at the moment in time, it about Ron Paul VS Romney. Otherwise, ya.. I'm not disagreeing with your statement.

Understood.
I just figured I would add clarity by inserting Obama in the mix since he is behind a lot of our civil liberties being lost lately, even tho his supporters refuse to see it and ignore it.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Once again, anyone who seriously considers that Ron Paul does not have a CHANCE at the nomination just does not understand the process whatsoever.

I will admit - if everything goes "business as usual" and the bound delegates all vote for Romney in the first round- then yes. Romney will get the nomination. But anyone who says that beyond the first round Ron Paul does not stand a chance with the delegation at the convention... you are seriously deluded.

The fact remains that I nor anyone else will know exactly how it will go down until that first round at the convention and the delegates decide what they are going to do. Are they going to abstain? Are they going to ignore the binding as the RNC says they do not recognize and take whatever consequences back home?

The only way Ron Paul does inexplicably NOT stand a chance at this nomination, and I think Paul supporters and anti-Paulers alike need to get this through their heads - is if this convention goes smooth as a babies bottom, with all the standard procedures followed as usual. If not - then Ron Paul has just as good a chance - if not EVEN BETTER then securing the nomination than Romney does due to the delegate strategy.

That is the fact.

The media lies today make me sick. I can't even stand to hear it.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Look, if you REALLY want to participate in the Paul Revolution, then DO what Paul has done. He has participated, on a grass roots level, in our government for decades, trying to build a coalition of people who support his ideals. It has taken him DECADES to get here. So, run for county office. Get involved. THAT's his template. He's not a messiah. He couldn't even begin to implement his ideas eve if he was nominated and subsequently elected. That's not how the system works, or is even designed to work in the Constitution.

Paul's real purpose is to raise awareness, and build a coalition.

Stop pretending he's the messiah.

You sound like the Obama voters four years ago

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ron Paul on CNN May 9th

Ron Paul statements from around 2:06 from the CNN video.

"Just to give a speech, for the sake of giving a speech; and having it edited, doesn't have much appeal to me."

"But, I think moving an agenda is very important, The best way I can do that is by maximizing the number of delegates."

On another note, whether Ron Paul officially says he is in it to win it; His supporters are. This thing has legs of it's own! The delegate strategy is an unconventional approach; and, anyone putting words into Ron Paul's mouth is a fool.

edit on 14-5-2012 by ogbert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
Look, if you REALLY want to participate in the Paul Revolution, then DO what Paul has done. He has participated, on a grass roots level, in our government for decades, trying to build a coalition of people who support his ideals. It has taken him DECADES to get here. So, run for county office. Get involved. THAT's his template. He's not a messiah. He couldn't even begin to implement his ideas eve if he was nominated and subsequently elected. That's not how the system works, or is even designed to work in the Constitution.

Paul's real purpose is to raise awareness, and build a coalition.

Stop pretending he's the messiah.

You sound like the Obama voters four years ago

That's the thing I think you are not seeing in all this.... The Ron Paul supporters ARE getting involved big time.They are becoming delegates, and GOP chairmen/women among persuing other leadership positions in the GOP. They are, in all reality currently changing the face of the GOP with the delegate process. The old babyboomers are losing out in a LOT of states. IMO, the Ron Paul movement is doing more than any other grass-roots organization to get involved! In fact, where are the other grass roots movements? OWS? I don't see them trying to get involved in the political process to change this currently horrible system!

Basically, I don't even know how you could say RP supporters aren't getting involved, unless you haven't been keeping up with the movement.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

A SMALL minority are. And I respect them.

The rest just act like Ron Paul is the messiah.

Sound EXACTLY like the Obama supporters 4years ago.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

I wouldn't agree there either. Paul's supporters have already picked up the majority of delegates in 11 states. (binding or no-binding) That's not small potatoes. On top of that, they have won a bunch of GOP chairman/woman positions set for 2016.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

The man is not the messiah, but the message of liberty, has oft been repeated in scriptures.

"A summary statement: in light of all that Paul has said previously, he now challenges the Galatians to walk in the truth he has presented.

Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage."

Interesting that Paul said this; and, now another Paul is repeating the message.

edit to add: Comparing Obama supporters to Ron Paul supporters, is not the same deal. I remember Obama supporters thinking they would be getting everything for free. Ron Paul people want to take responsibility;and, they are.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Nobody is saying he's the "savoir". Most of us are stating he's the only person running that is for the people. Show me another candidate aside from Paul that's running and is for personal Liberties and willing to end the corruption in government... Show me another candidate that the MSM hates and blacks out. Show me another candidate that has the history and background Ron Paul has..

You cant, because there are none.

The difference between Paul and Obama are a few things;

1) The media turned Obama into a super hero.
2) The media hates Paul.
3) Major corporations backed Obama. As did the ppl because they fell for the herd mentality.
4) Ron Paul exposes corruption where Obama doesn't.
5) Obama continues to take Liberties away from the people aside from the political move of allowing gay marriages.
6) Obama supports the Patriot act despite him initially being against it.
7) Paul has been against the Patriot act from day one and still is.
This can go on and on.
edit on 14-5-2012 by disfugured because: Grammer

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

Again, I'm not criticizing Paul. I'm not even criticizing all his followers. I'm merely pointing out that many of his followers are political uninformed and project the same messiah complex on him that many Obama fans did in 08.

I'm a big fan of Paul and his politics. But a lot of his followers are ignorant. Period.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ogbert

reply to post by Wookiep

The man is not the messiah, but the message of liberty, has oft been repeated in scriptures.

"A summary statement: in light of all that Paul has said previously, he now challenges the Galatians to walk in the truth he has presented.

Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage."

Interesting that Paul said this; and, now another Paul is repeating the message.

Lol. So, you are comparing him to a biblical figure, but you dont think he's the messiah? Just a disciple? Oh!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

I'll settle for Ghandi

Just saying it's not the man;but, the message of liberty, that has so many people behind the cause. The movement is bigger than the champion for the cause.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

you flat out lied in the other threads on this topic so why should anyone give you credibility?
but you are no shill, right?
you simply change the story to fit the lie for each thread you troll.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join