It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted to share a rainbow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Back a few weeks ago I had witnessed the most incredible rainbow I have ever seen in person. It had the definition of a cartoon and was so bright and vibrant it was as if it was illuminating its surroundings. It was oddly out of place for the time of day, as it was approaching night time, and the sky was an overcast dull gray. My wife and I marveled at it as it came to form and it only lasted a brief few moments before returning to nothingness. Even more interesting is the fact that it happened at just the perfect moment, a moment where a smile from the devine was sorely needed.

Unfortunatly the camera I had available at the time was a lowly Sony Cybershot, so the photo's and video are less than telling with regards to the true nature and intensity of this majestic creation. But none the less, here is the evidence of my tale. I hope you enjoy!

edit on 14-5-2012 by HomeBrew because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The first picture is breathtaking. Vibrant colors.

One thing, why in the religous section?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
The first picture is breathtaking. Vibrant colors.

One thing, why in the religous section?

Thanks, and I put it here because of the historic relevance of the rainbow with regards to the devine.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Awesome Homebrew, thanks for posting these. I haven't seen a rainbow like that in years. SnF.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HomeBrew

Between this: a moment where a smile from the devine was sorely needed. - and the forum you posted it in, one might think you had a hidden agenda..

Watered down religion bashing aside, awesome pics, even for a low end camera...the first picture is indeed vibrant, just as AW pointed out - it actually looks like you can take a bite out of it. Kinda Wonkish, but that's where it took me, and glad it did...

Thanks for posting these...

top topics

join