It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reactor 2 "completely liquified"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
*** KNOCK IT OFF ***

Posting Bans are next.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

And hear we go again a tread turns into an ego fight instead of disscuing facts about the subject, When some ones actually interested in the situation let me know.

Sorry didn't see the post where removed but my point still stands
edit on 14-5-2012 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well, I wish I could be shocked or horrified but as some know, I passed through all that a long time ago. Acceptance and resignation is the order of the day now. They are ON the water table. Basically, right on top of it. This has no distance required to meld right into the ground water and the Ocean beyond. I suppose the hope now is simply that the spread at levels which can mutate and kill remains confined to a certain region of the world. Maybe Japan? Maybe West-Pac? I sure hope.....

I'd say people ought to start monitoring water tables all up and down the Asian/Chinese/Russian coasts and inland to see if it spreads.

I'd really hope volcanologists start carrying Geiger counters with them as well. It seems impossible that this amount of material can physically spread so far and wide, but who the heck knows. The worst case scenarios that people came up with long before this actually happened are just too damn bad to get into. Lets all hope together, some factor we aren't aware of acts as a natural barrier or limiter to this. If not? Well... That space program could use some real serious funding.

<< 1   >>

join