It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother, Daughter Sued for Bad Church Reviews

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Pft, the war between protestants and the papacy ended 10 years ago. Many protestant churches are now apart of the catholic church again. The Holy Cee is pushing for the reunification of christianity this year, i've been seeing commercials all over tv about the Pope calling "his" wayward sheep back home.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I can see protestant church leadership going for this because of the benefits to their mass control, and to their pocketbook. But I don't see average Joe/Jane fundamentalist buying into this at all. To them, the Catholic church is almost synonymous with the Devil himself.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

I can see protestant church leadership going for this because of the benefits to their mass control, and to their pocketbook. But I don't see average Joe/Jane fundamentalist buying into this at all. To them, the Catholic church is almost synonymous with the Devil himself.

Protestant is too large a brush. Perhaps daughter-churches, denominational Christianity. The independent non-denominational churches wont ever agree to that nonsense.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Protestant is too large a brush. Perhaps daughter-churches, denominational Christianity. The independent non-denominational churches wont ever agree to that nonsense.

Here is some interesting information on compensation for Catholic priests. I like their system. They take care of their priests, but they prevent them from enriching themselves through their religious office.
Catholic Priest Pay

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Bah, one look at the Monstrance is more than enough reason for me to never set foot in another catholic church again. I went in once and it was during communion and just look at this thing, it's a God cursed sungoddess idol:

This breaks the first and second commandments wide open in such a blatant and hardcore fashion and this type of thing was expressly forbidden at the Council of Jerusalem and not just for messianic jews but for christians as well. I'd destroy these things if i could and throw the gold theyre made out of into the Laurentian Abyss.

edit on 21-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

edit on 21-5-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

. . . it's a God cursed sungoddess idol:

Too bad you can't find something useful to apply all that energy toward.
Why should you care what other people think is a proper way to worship?
Do you feel like it is your duty to kill heretics?
That to me would be against the law of Christ,
where I remember him saying nothing about temple appliances.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join