It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIBIRU AT LAST?? Brazilian Astronomer claims have found rogue planet hidden behind Neptune.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I'm afraid the research of this Brazilian astronomer will be launched into maximum oblivion, as long as NASA come out to say the magic words to bury the subject: "We have no acknowledge of any celestial body hidden behind Neptune."

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

further background : his astronomy doctorate thesis was awarded on 1987.

loosely translated from pt-BR to en-US(GB/UK/AUS/NZ/CAN etc) thesis title is

"Analysis of Residues In the coordinates of Uranus and Neptune. Study on the Planet X Hypothesis"

This is an old subject for Rodney Gomes. I hope new details of his talk at Oregon meeting are released soon.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I'm afraid the research of this Brazilian astronomer will be launched into maximum oblivion

You mean his research which shows there may be an unknown planet which never even approaches the orbit of Pluto? Maybe. Maybe not.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
ive read countless times about them thinking there was something out there. there could be something out there, for sure something is throwing asteroids into our solar system. the ancients weren't stupid people, very advanced in a way- not like us but still. they may have been talking about jupiter who knows though? we will see, i'll give niburi another 30 years

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I find it amazing that they are now finally admitting to it.

Don't you?

When everyone said nooooooooooooooooooooo....

Facepalm....................

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
There can be one, two, or thousands of objects still within this solar system. The thing is all the pertinent things have been accounted for, meaning the miniscule possibility of a nibiru type object existing and effecting us very much moot. The few scientist that even delve into this region are usually looking for the cause of comets that are flung out this way. If such object/s exist they are either too small or far away to have any bearing on us.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

while it should not be related to nibiru ,it could explain the orbits of the transpluto objects. Now What is required is the mathematical part.Other method is biolocation which is used in the russian military and russian oil and gas industry to determine well location.

If you do not have mathematical background ,use biolocation .

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
my god phage I have no idea how you can keep coming back and trying to explain real life to these people.

If I read something along the lines of, "I reject your explanation. Therefore it can not be disproved, so it must exist." one more time then my head is going to explode.

I'm glad science is based on demonstrable evidence and not wild speculation.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Having analyzed data on the moon,I doubt it was formed by collision at all.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

Just be careful, read thread below to the last post on pg3, this attitude sometimes leads to lazy research, the scientist quoted by Huffington Post writer in that thread existed, worked near the called clandestine place and collaborated with a local mathematician also from the area.

Russian scientist: The solar system is moving into a new energy “zone” that is transforming the
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread788125/pg1

Pauligirl later didn't verify Phage's assertion and followed along with assumption that he didn't exist.

It was found he has a degree in the field of Geology/Geophysics.

Better work towards the middle path, non polarized positions of so thrown around labels of pseudoscience and the very real extreme of pseudosceptics.

edit - kudos to this_is_who_we_are

edit on 15-5-2012 by xecoybh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by xecoybh

I didn't know he has onto Planet X since the '80s. To be honest I think these "further details" on his presentation in Oregon, won't go farther than that. Unless it works according to "their" agenda. Otherwise he will surely be discredited.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
my god phage I have no idea how you can keep coming back and trying to explain real life to these people.

If I read something along the lines of, "I reject your explanation. Therefore it can not be disproved, so it must exist." one more time then my head is going to explode.

Did you just call Phage "your god"?? Now THIS is scary!!! And these creepy people have the guts to criticize someone who's talking about a rogue planet??

edit on 5/15/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

He isn't talking about Gomes.
He's off topic entirely.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by alfa1

YES it has to do with Nibiru, concerning the elongated orbit and the way it disturbs the objects in the Kuiper belt, and YES the astronomer claim have found something behind Neptune, and his speculation is only about the nature of the object.

How big exactly the planetary body might be isn't clear, but there are a lot of possibilities, Gomes added.

Based on his calculations, Gomes thinks a Neptune-size world, about four times bigger than Earth, orbiting 140 billion miles (225 billion kilometers) away from the sun—about 1,500 times farther than Earth—would do the trick.

But so would a Mars-size object—roughly half Earth's size—in a highly elongated orbit that would occasionally bring the body sweeping to within 5 billion miles (8 billion kilometers) of the sun.

Gomes speculates that the mystery object could be a rogue planet that was kicked out of its own star system and later captured by the sun's gravity. (See "'Nomad' Planets More Common Than Thought, May Orbit Black Holes.")

news.nationalgeographic.com...

MAn... you guys are all over the place with this "NIBIRU" crap.... i thought it was a second sun? Or is it one of those transforming planets....

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

hey there alfa1

u have a few 11's around you. you started up 3/4/2011 =11

a (l) f a 1=I1=11

11:11

nice.......i know who u r

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB

"Demonstrable evidence and not wild speculation". A hypocritical statement coming from someone who, solely on blind faith, believes and actively champions biblical woo. Lose the superstition woo woo and imaginary deities before putting down others in the name of science. Sad attempt at sucking up in hopes of ganging up on a fellow ats member too.

Feels bad, man.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I think the entire prophecy that is being talked about, is about a planet that is infrared ... or, is out of the visual spectrum It's a planet that cannot be seen in the sky, but will suddenly appear out of nowhere and disrubt everything on earth.

Every 11 years, there are solar eruptions. Now, we can see that at least some of these solar eruptions are due to objects flying into the sun. The 11 year cycle, may referring to a belt that every 11 years goes near the sun ... supposedly that is this year.

So, even if there is a rogue planet out in the Kuipler belt, that isn't it ...

What we are talking about, and what is being searched for is something that has an orbital trajectory, that is non-planar with our own solar system, and trajects into it ... near the sun.

What I think is most interresting about what this Astronomer said, is that orbits of solar system objects, the planets, are not conformant with mathematical systems.

Which, most likely, is the heart of all the Nibiru ideas ... that the orbital objects, are not acting according to newtonian theory.

In reality, it's most likely the mathematical system that is wrong ... because, it only takes into account gravity ... and not the magnetic forces at work.

edit on 15/5/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Off Topic:

Why is it that whenever Phage enters the discussions, some people feel like insulting him? I'm not always his opinion, but can never recall Phage insulting any1, ever. That shows manners. Why not disagreeing with him on an intellectual level?

Sorry but just had to get it off my chest as it bothers me. And no I'm not calling him my GOD, just pointing out the obvious.

Back to the main topic:

I studied history and I am very interested in old writings. There are some really fascinating ancient scripts (some translated, some not), but this Sumerian Script is more of an old attempt to create a new religion (for that time). Every religion that mankind created is full of super heroes and bad guys. And at some point there will be a savior. This savior has been described as god himself, son of god, spaceships, hidden planets, fearsome dragons, etc...... The list is long and boring to be honest. These are all a way to describe our existence and reason for it.

I think phage pointed out a very valid point to debunk your theory on the first page, but no1 really was interested. He said:

Originally posted by Phage
Gomes offers two alternatives;

1) A Neptune sized object with an orbit of 140 billion miles. Such an object would have an orbital period of about 58,000 years. Not quite the 3,600 which Sitchin claimed for his mythical Nibiru.

2) A Mars sized object which has a perihelion of 5 billion miles. Nibiru is supposed to intrude upon the inner Solar System every 3,600 years. 5 billion miles is beyond the orbit of Pluto. That doesn't qualify either.
edit on 5/14/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

StringTh

+1 more 
posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Debating Nibiru, secret societies or any of the other threads created by 1AnunnakiBastard is like playing chess with a pigeon, you could be the greatest player in the world. The pigeon will still knock all the pieces over, Sh!t on the board and strut around triumphantly.

Nibiru as you describe is a myth!

Sorry man, but if you post a thread and get conflicting arguments to your view point backed up with facts, why not accept it? We cant all be right all the time and there certainly ain't nothing wrong with being wrong!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

The magnetic forces are a very important point, that has been thrown under the table by mainstream-science.
About a planet coming into our solar system, especially where our planets are, we know nothing for sure.
And I`m no believer in Nibiru nor 2012 at all.

But I`ve found something, which I don`t know what to think about.

remanzacco.blogspot.de...

It could mean, that there is a neutron star within our solar system.

But it also could mean, it looks like the background-stars when it is being observed through a telescope or it could mean something else unimportant like that.

What do you think about it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join