It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Oil Vs. Plasma Battery Technology - Guess who is winning?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
From what I can see, gasoline has been obsolete since 2004, but you and I are not supposed to know this and the Department of Energy and U.S. Patent office are doing their best to make sure we don't. 2004 is the year that inventor Aries DeGeus demonstrated his "plasma battery" prototype - the second version of America's nuclear battery. But the day he was to leave for Europe to meet with financial backers, he was found murdered in his car at the airport. You can see his demo on a video at this link www.rexresearch.com...

Fast forward to 2008 and a Russian inventor named Dimitri Petronov invented a newer but bigger version of the plasma battery that actually powered something useful - his two bedroom house and all the electrical appliances in it - for over a year with no recharging, and no connection to a power grid. He was also found murdered after he disappeared for almost two years. Check this out www.theenvironmentsite.org...

So I was posting about this situation on another thread here when I came across this link here below. I am now 200% sure Big Oil is World Enemy No. 1 and all the CEOs from Exxon, BP, SHell, etc. should be arrested and prosecuted for racketeering, fraud, murder, and crimes against humanity - and Mother Nature. www.greenoptions.com...

Oh yeah, the reason I identified the US Patent Office and Department of Energy as willing accomplices is because of this link www.theorionproject.org... and the because the DoE's OSTI operation in Tennessee deleted every single reference to "plasma energy batteries" that was once posted at www.osti.gov. Read the below link which was deleted from GreenForums.com recently which I managed to recover from cache...

Thorium Plasma Battery Technology = Energy Freedom [Archive ...
www.greenforum.com/archive/index.php/t-10009.htmlCached
Apr 7, 2012 – WAKE UP SHEEPLE! We're getting fleeced again by the Washington wolves... Nuclear green energy is a well-hidden reality. I just spent three ...

“Got2BGreen
04-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Hi Val, about 2 years ago when I first started tracking this stuff, I felt the same as you do now. In fact if not for my wife I would have written the concept off maybe 10 minutes after reading the first post. By the way, the very first time I heard about these batteries was and old post by a MIT professor named Mallove back in 2008, (not knowing he was already dead) but I just assumed that like all other technology, it would take a "normal" path of progress and eventually be on the market. Then I heard that Mallove was murdered and my gut told me to listen to my wife who had been doing her own net snooping. She showed me some links that raised my eyebrows including the Stan Meyers "watercar" and then another about a guy named Rory Johnston, and another inventor named Aries DeGeues and I thought it was just all coincidence. What changed my mind forever was meeting a young man who I will call "Stuart" (not his real name) who was dating our daughter and who happened to be working in the U.S. Patent Office as one of dozens of examiners. After a few dates our daughter brought him home for a family introduction and we shared a dinner. Looking for small talk we eventually got around to talking about his job.

During that one hour conversation, we were all shocked to learn what Stuart had told us. He was the first person to ever even suggest to me that the USPTO was not objective and was actually directed to "weed out and refer" was his words, any new energy device that did not require the use of fossil fuels. He said he and four others like him had this responsibility and they all reported to a supervisor whose last name they were never told. Stuart never really gave it much thought because his mind is always focused on sports and our daughter (they eventually broke up recently).

Anyway, this conversation got me really curious and that is when I learned what Project Orion has been screaming and lobbying Congress about - technology suppression. Read this link here and you will see Gary Vesperman is no crackpot. This link is enlightening The Orion Project - Suppressed Energy Technologies (www.theorionproject.org...) Did you know that Congressman Kucinich confirmed that 927 patents had been sealed by the USPTO by court orders obtained from the Department of Defense (Pentagon Legal Dept.). It is not unreasonable to understand WHY the militray would not want this battery on the streets in the hand of anyone not 100% loyal to America. Read the first three paragraphs of this long post and you will understand what I am talking about Endless-sphere.com • View topic - Thorium Plasma Battery - Right Technology - Wrong Priority? (endless-sphere.com...)

This plasma battery story is not new. As I said, i first heard about in 2008 and now I can only find this link going back to 2010. Many links you find on the subject now are broken links. Somebody has been busy censoring since 2008. Another Green Energy Technology suppressed by Government? | Peak Oil News and Message Boards (peakoil.com...) Then the story of Dimitri Petronov popped up in Russia and we knew this was not just about technology suppression in America alone.

After you can read the white papers of Harvard's Dr. Khanna, Listen to MIT Professor Mallove's radio interview and look over the patents of Aries Degeus, then like me you might eventually realize these murders and disappearances are not all coincidental at all.

1998MNRAS.295L...6K Page L6 (adsabs.harvard.edu...)
New Nuclear, Atomic, & Plasma Battery Technologies (www.physicsforums.com...)
degeus patents (www.rexresearch.com...)
www2.lns.mit.edu...

Also another guy named Dr. Paul Brown, Phd (The founder of NASDAQ) was also an inventor of an energy device who also died in a strange car accident. See all these links and you will understand why I feel the way I do. We all have opinions but few of us have the time to read all the links we come across. Oh, almost forgot... there used to be many well-written technical documents posted at Office of Scientific and Technical Information, OSTI, U.S. Department of Energy (www.osti.gov...) about plasma energy, but they have ALL been deleted since I first saw them. Where did they go and why? If you start off by reading the basics of Thorium by Dr. Bob Greene, and then what Tesla once said about plasma energy, it is not a far reach to understand that when billions are spent on researching plasma energy, and cold fusion, there has to be something to it. www.greeneforoffice.org...

Thorium Plasma Battery Technology - Wrongly Top Secret? - Green Energy Reports - Open Salon (open.salon.com...)
Mike Kremer - The strange Legacy of Paul M. Brown Ph.D (www.scienceagogo.com...)
8 Grams of Thorium Could Replace Gasoline In Cars | Libertarian News (www.libertariannews.org...)

Honestly, my wife and I probably spent over fifty hours of our lives reading up on this since we met "Stuart" but once we realized we cannot do very much about it, our interest is now reduced to internet follow-ups once or twice a month to see if there is any breaking news or updates. We both agree that big oil has us by the short hairs and on everything else we seem to endlessly argue."

edit on 14-5-2012 by AnotherEnergyVictim because: spelling correction

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Gasoline was obsolete in the 60's when some one discovered you could run a car off water with the right parts.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
That's how the story goes......

I don't know about you guys. But stories like this fill me with rage. What unintelligent idiot would stifle their own species to control it. That's so retarded it just screws everyone. Ooh Mr Rockefeller that's who.... Degenerate piece of #e!

XL5

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hmmm, honestly, if some one would give me the plans for it, I'm sure I could make it and get easy to understand plans out there. Getting the thorium or what ever element it needs would be a bit of a challenge though. I probably have all the other parts or can make them.

I would just need to know it works before I spend time making it.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Not sure if I'm buying into it yet. I need to do some of my own research.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Gasoline was obsolete in the 60's when some one discovered you could run a car off water with the right parts.

Water itself is not a fuel it has to go through electrolysis first before it can be used as a power source (hydrogen). Water can be used in terms of energy storage but not in terms as a fuel by itself.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Hmmm, honestly, if some one would give me the plans for it, I'm sure I could make it and get easy to understand plans out there. Getting the thorium or what ever element it needs would be a bit of a challenge though. I probably have all the other parts or can make them.

I would just need to know it works before I spend time making it.

Some guys at this forum have apparently figured it out but the drawings are like half way through the thread so scroll down. You can also find a blueprint of the Degeus battery there as well www.energeticforum.com...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Hmmm, honestly, if some one would give me the plans for it, I'm sure I could make it

You dont even need the plans.
All you need is a clue at the general principles behind the alleged device, allowing you to build your own machine.
And _nobody_ has ever been able to produce that.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Ah, the good ol'e black gold. Ancient memories of past lives.

See, its not about the oil, the new technology, the old technology. At the end of the day, the people that run, own and opperate these companies only care about money.

As we move on from the indoctrinated idiots that run the world, we will see once more the good in humanity. Its always darkest before the dawn. Or we will all die because a very few, very bad apple's couldnt get over greed.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by XL5
Hmmm, honestly, if some one would give me the plans for it, I'm sure I could make it

You dont even need the plans.
All you need is a clue at the general principles behind the alleged device, allowing you to build your own machine.
And _nobody_ has ever been able to produce that.

Produce what? BTW... just found this open.salon.com...
edit on 14-5-2012 by AnotherEnergyVictim because: added a link

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherEnergyVictim
Produce what? BTW... just found this open.salon.com...
edit on 14-5-2012 by AnotherEnergyVictim because: added a link

Like I said, the general principles.
Nobody has been able to produce that.

In order to verify that an electric motor is feasable, you dont have to build an actual motor.
You just have to see the principles that an electric current and a magnet can interact is ways that produce a motive force.
Someone with a workshop can then use that principle to build a motor of their own design, and many different designs exist.

In order to verify that a steam engine is feasable, you dont have to build an actual steam engine.
You just have to see the principles that when water boils it produces steam, that steam expands to a greater volume than the water, and that the expansions pushes against the side walls of the container.
Someone with a workshop can then use that principle to build an engine of their own design, and many different designs exist.

In order to verify that a petrol motor is feasable, you dont have to build an actual motor.
You just have to see the principles that this liquid fuel burns very quickly, and produces gases that expand and the expanding gases push against the sidewalls of the container. You may also like to prove that the fuel vapor can be ignited with a spark.
Someone with a workshop can then use that principle to build a motor of their own design, and many different designs exist.

Same with the alleged magical fairytale engines that produce infinite power.

And you post a link to a site that speaks about censorship?
How could anyone stop such information being spread on the internet.
Make a few websites, post it to usenet newsgroups, create some torrents, put up a page on the "undernet" in TOR or Freenet. If somebody really wanted to give out the principles behind a free energy machine, they could.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
That's how the story goes......

I don't know about you guys. But stories like this fill me with rage. What unintelligent idiot would stifle their own species to control it. That's so retarded it just screws everyone. Ooh Mr Rockefeller that's who.... Degenerate piece of #e!

It's because if you isolate a species far enough, it just become you and you alone. When you can do that with your ethics, you are the human species thus the only thing that needs evolving.

Money evolves any individual in the eyes of an evil man.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
TO ALFA1 REGARDING CENSORSHIP

Getting this out there beyond forums like ours is not easy all the inventors are now dead or missing and the patent files have been sealed. Read the OP links to Project Orion and this one at GreenOptions.com. Dead bodies don't talk, much less set up web sites and torrents!

www.greenoptions.com...

Maybe you should take a look at this too:

exposingcensorship.blogspot.com...

XL5

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
AnotherEnergyVictim, yeah, I saw that one and I looked up if it is possible to bend alpha/beta particles with a magnetic field but its the aluminium in the jar with high voltage thats the problem. I don't think a chunk of aluminium connected to high voltage could emit neutrons, X-rays maybe and X-rays probably won't do it. That pic is simple enough, still really don't know that it really works. Also, the claim that its no more dangerous then a cell phone really makesme paranoid lol.

Alfa1, I completely agree and the basic principles would be great, just wish we had the basics when it comes to magnets, gravity and the coriolis effect.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Luckily this thorium plasma battery situation is getting a good amount of attention. Maybe if we shine enough light on the situation all of the cockroaches will scuttle back under the bed and we can actually get some stuff done.

IT's high time that we use the technology we already have to our best advantage to innovate our way out of the issues currently facing humanity!

While I was on the fence about the thorium plasma battery situation for a long time I am starting to believe there is something to it. I mean come on you can't have this many people dying over nothing!

Just like the cold fusion guys and their rash of "accidents"

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherEnergyVictim

After you can read the white papers of Harvard's Dr. Khanna, Listen to MIT Professor Mallove's radio interview and look over the patents of Aries Degeus, then like me you might eventually realize these murders and disappearances are not all coincidental at all.

I see a paper on black hole physics. Nothing to do with a plasma battery outside of space that supposedly powers your car for a millennium.

That was your link btw
edit on 16-5-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

Hmm you are absolutely right plaza battery is better than Big Oil Battery technology.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Hate to break it to you and this may make you mad to think about it, but the combustible engine burning irreplaceable fossil fuels was obsolete in the beginning of the last century. Here is a info on the first electric car from wait.....wait .....guess the date?........1904

That's how long they have been convincing the world of the false claim that there is only fossil fuels that can run automobiles. Only so a few can rape the rest of us of our money and fresh air and water.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 5/16/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Hate to break it to you and this may make you mad to think about it, but the combustible engine burning irreplaceable fossil fuels was obsolete in the beginning of the last century. Here is a info on the first electric car from wait.....wait .....guess the date?........1904

That's how long they have been convincing the world of the false claim that there is only fossil fuels that can run automobiles. Only so a few can rape the rest of us of our money and fresh air and water.
en.wikipedia.org...

How did they produce electricity in 1904? Oh riight...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So, lets say this does exist and "they" release it for public use...how would the world economy be affected?

How many millions would be out of a job? Coal miners, electric company workers, mechanics, gas station employees, oil riggers,...

How any new jobs would be created?

Would we all get an Iron Man suit?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join