It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird sea creature caught on film by an ROV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hi guys

I tried to check for this if it was already posted but nothing came up. In case I'm mistaking, you mods know what to do with it
Anyway, I found this video of a strange sea creature caught on camera. Looks like a giant squid mixed with a sting ray, very unusual and strange looking creature, apparently from the depth of the oceans. Was filmed by an ROV but unfortunately there is no description at all where and when, just the date of the posting. I love the sea animal life and this creature (if it's real) proves how little we know about the fauna in our oceans. Judge for your self

Watch the full video below

www.wimp.com...
edit on 14-5-2012 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
not so easy to find because the thread title doesn't mention it... however here's the existing 7 page thread about it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
yeah have seen it before on here.
Thought it was a big sack at first then it seems to come to life WIERD !

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

Thank you ladyteeny

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I've never seen this before, that I can remember. With my limited knowledge of what lives in the oceans of the world, I would say it is a jellyfish of some sort. Or at least similar to a jellyfish. We all know that there are potentially thousands of undiscovered creatures in the ocean, and these probably comprise a large percentage of all undiscovered animals in total.

(post by sabir234 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by mali90 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by robloxaz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join