It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

65 yo man arrested, imprisoned and tortured in California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I just got this in an email today from a site I'm subscribed to. If this is the wrong forum or has been posted before, apologies. I just had to share it as it just came in a few moments ago.

-------

California used to have a reputation as a state that promotes a healthy lifestyle. A perfect place to spend one’s golden years.

But recent reports out of the golden state paint a different picture.

HealthNews.com reported in March 2012 that 65 year-old James Stewart of Los Angeles County was thrown in jail for 10 days of living hell.

They didn’t allow him to call anyone, not even a lawyer.

His jail cell had no heating. He became so cold at one point he couldn’t stop shaking.

For 2 days raw sewage flooded his cell floor.

They starved him and forced medical tests on him including a chest x-ray while still handcuffed.

His crime? Delivering milk.

Okay, it was RAW milk. You know, the all-natural kind.

We reported this story on our EVG Facebook page back in March.

The story seemed so hard to believe that some of our Facebook followers didn’t think it was a legitimate story.

So the EVG Research team did a little digging.

Turns out the story is a little more complicated than just delivering raw milk, but the details won’t make you feel any better.

See the real story about James Stewart is that...

Government Authorities Targeted
Him for Being a "Sovereign Citizen"

In the United States, “sovereign citizenship” is an underground movement. Its adherents do not carry any government-issued identification.

A sovereign citizen refuses to use postal codes or street addresses.

And because they consider themselves “sovereign,” they don’t pay taxes or recognize government authority.

As you can imagine, the US government doesn’t like sovereign citizens.

The problem is, James Stewart is not a “sovereign citizen.” Not even close.

He’d never heard of the term until the FBI agents questioned him about it.

He’s always paid his taxes. He carries a valid driver’s license. He has no prior criminal history.

All they had on him was his affiliation with a raw food network and his association with an organic farmer who had some legal problems of her own.

That was their “proof” he was an anti-government bad guy.

The message is clear:

Anyone Who Lives Off the Grid,
Grows Their Own Food and Owns Guns
Is Now a Target of the Government

It’s all about control.

People who are self-sufficient don’t need the government. They can survive just fine without anyone telling them how they should live, and the government HATES that.

They fear losing control of the people.

As economic conditions become worse, so will the fear the government has of losing control.
A country desperate for money is dangerous. It will resort to previously unheard of policies to keep control over its citizens.

Like harassing innocent citizens for living out their own version of freedom.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Here are some links:

www.naturalnews.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

here is the original arrest link/story blogs.laweekly.com...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
They don't want people eating carefully and being healthy. They don't want you to be self sufficient or able to live off the land. They don't want you to know how to live without outside help. They want you dumb, fat, lazy, and unhealthy

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Acid test for government:
In a proper government, the government fears the people.
and vise versa.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The system needs wage slaves not self sufficient humans.Get to your job slave, here is your antidepressant and have a nice day.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
In case anyone is more interested, re the sovereignty angle. I'm not claiming to be an authority on the subject, by any means; but it is a topic that is near and dear to my heart, you might say.

Individual Sovereignty 101

I also strongly recommend this book:-

The Sovereign Individual - by James Dale Davidson and William Rees-Mogg.

I have said before, and I will say again, that I do not desire rejection of either the Left or the Right, but synthesis; and from synthesis, peace. This is one instance where the medicine of the Right is needed, and appropriate.

The Left, (Chesed, in qabbalistic terms) in appropriate measure, grants compassion, the ability to let go of self when such is necessary, and the flexibility required to bend with the wind and tides. The Right, (Geburah) conversely, grants the ability to stand firm within the storm; such that, although we might move to accomodate passing forces, we will not be swept over.
edit on 14-5-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join