It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Ron Paul to end active campaigning - cnn

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This country is a fu#%)!@ joke... When the sh**house goes up in flames, I hope I can find a hill tall enough to stand on, and watch it all burn to ash.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Don't worry Mr Paul, I give you free publicity at any opportunity I can.

Too bad the whole world can't vote, this would easily be no contest.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Why should he continue actively campaigning in a system rife with voter fraud? He may as well take a million bucks and throw it out the window, because even if the the election results favored Ron Paul, those results would be manipulated to reflect the outcome desired by the establishment.

This is the America we have become. The question is, do we have the determination to do something about it?
edit on 14-5-2012 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

link   
Finally.

ATS traffic will now start declining and continue to do so thru the national convention and election.

The Paulistas can go back to being birthers.

Romney supporters can now stop stealing Paul delegates.

The MSM can be honest.

Days will be sunny and breezy.

Life is looking up.
edit on 14-5-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by schuyler

(The following is NOT directed to you personally. I just am addressing the message and what I took from it.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
Don't worry. He's not giving up.

Sounds to me like he has. He got the picture. Romney has come out on top.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Why should he continue actively campaigning in a system rife with voter fraud? He may as well take a million bucks and throw it out the window, because even if it resulted in positive results at the polls on election day, those results would be manipulated to reflect the outcome desired by the establishment.

This is the America we have come to be. The question is, do we have the determination to do something about it?

Obviously they don't since they're wanting Obamney in. *Shaking my head*

I really really pity some of the USA populace.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Ron Paul supporters take the fight to the streets. Now you see see how truly corrupted the system truly is

+4 more 
posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

What you do not realize is it is either Ron Paul or Obama for president. Do you know why? The Ron Paul supporters will not support R-money and will take their votes to RP no matter what, which leaves Obama being elected again. If RP got the nomination, all the Republicans would rally behind him and give RP a good chance against Obama.

So the fact of the matter is that it is either RP or Obama, those will be your choices. I guarantee it 100%

+4 more 
posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Why is it so hard for people to understand what he said ?
Where do people get the words "End", "Suspend", or even "Dropout " ?
Ron Paul spoke simple english, "Not actively campaigning !"
His name will stay on primary ballots.
People can still vote for him, and those votes will count.
All Dr. Paul is doing is focusing his time, money and his campaign efforts to getting more delegates.
Stop trying to read into MSM lies.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHA the scam that he was trying to win the POTUS is over. I bet he hung it up after that shameful display by his supporters in OK and AZ.

The handwriting was on the wall after that romantic breakfast at the Fed also.

Now the icing on the cake will be Paul's endorsement of Romney at the Convention then having to tell all his supporters to stop acting like babies or loose cannons and get out there and help beat Obama.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

This is the America we have come to be. The question is, do we have the determination to do something about it?

I'd like to see how we're supposed to do something about. Brainwashed by television, mind-cleansed into total apathy by FDA drugs, genetically engineered slop, and whatever is in the air and water... an education system designed to mold young people into rigidly thinking adult slaves... a police force that is nothing more than thugs-for-hire. The system is rigged, and the chains are being places around our necks while we sit and watch it happen. Determination to do something about it? Color me dubious.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Pity, the only interesting candidate has to give up.

Oh well, now we get to see if americans elect the incompetent who made americans unemployed by accident or the scumbag who made his millions by deliberately making americans unemployed.

Decisions decisions.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Why should he continue actively campaigning in a system rife with voter fraud?

Why can't you and other Paul supporters come to terms with the fact that maybe he just isn't as popular as you believe him to be? You can't blame Paul's losses all on voter fraud sorry. Considering that this isn't the first time he's made a poor showing in a presidential race (2008,1988) there is only so many times you can make excuses for him.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by freakjive
Don't worry. He's not giving up.

Sounds to me like he has. He got the picture. Romney has come out on top.

They will never admit it.

His goal has always and continues to get that coveted prime speaking part at the convention. In Paul's mind he thinks that if he can make his speech, and have a couple hundred people there cheering for him, that the Republican party will just adopt all his policies. We all know they won't...except maybe the "states rights" only so they can push religous legislation at state levels where it is easier than federal.

I'm still waiting for the excuses when Ron Paul gives Romney an endorsement.

+24 more 
posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Read this (noticed the unbiased headline):

Ron Paul to stop spending money on primaries

Ron Paul said today he'll stop spending money on GOP presidential primaries, but will still try to obtain delegates for the national convention in Tampa.

Now stop with the spinning. You guys are absolutely pathetic with these attempts.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I support Ron Paul but it's amusing how out of touch some of his supporters are. It's over.

I hope he decides against running independently, he will be to Romney what Nadar was to Bush.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

What you do not realize is it is either Ron Paul or Obama for president. Do you know why? The Ron Paul supporters will not support R-money and will take their votes to RP no matter what, which leaves Obama being elected again. If RP got the nomination, all the Republicans would rally behind him and give RP a good chance against Obama.

So the fact of the matter is that it is either RP or Obama, those will be your choices. I guarantee it 100%

You think Republicans...the ones that are starting fights with Ron Paul supporters at State conventions, are just going to back Ron Paul if he stole the nomination, overturning the popular vote of the primaries???

Good luck with that...I honestly hope that does happen...but in reality I know Ron Paul has no chance of actually doing it.

I'm fine with Obama winning again...guess maybe you didn't know that.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Get ready to have more of your liberties taken away 2012!

That should be the slogan for either side.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join