It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contrail / Chemtrail Testing...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
So I found something that may help chemtrail believers in their quest for chemtrails. I have seen the argument from those chemtrail believers that a plane would be very costly with the equipment needed to make testing of contrails for those pesky chemicals.. Well worry no more as I have stumbled upon a company that is fully equipped to do just that.

This is a German company called DLR. They have the perfect aircraft to use.

Performance Falcon 20

The Dassault Falcon 20 is a very reliable and still modern aircraft. Its mechanical and aerodynamical robustness makes it an ideal research aircraft even under extreme situations like thunderstorm research or measurements in the contrail of other aircraft.

Aircraft Systems

The Falcon avionics has been permanently adapted to the increasing requests of scientific experiments as well as flight safety issues. Falcon avionics allow precision navigation and world wide unrestricted operation of this aircraft

Data Acquisition and Processing

The data acquisition system developed at DLR is optimized to work reliable even under extreme environmental and ‘noisy’ conditions. A universal software RAMSES was developed for prozessing and visualisation of meteorological aircraft data.

Basic Sensors

As a research aircraft the DLR Falcon is equipped with a set of basic sensors to measure temperature, radiation, humidity, pressure and wind. The large experience on this field and a huge database of special flights and maneuvers guarantee for the high quality of the data.

And finally this....

Optional Sensors In co-operation with other DLR institutes several sensor systems are available on request for: Remote Sensing, Cloud Physics and Air Chemistry. Since these sensors are not operated by the flight department their availability has to be negotiated with the responsible institutes

www.dlr.de...

Now I guess all you(chemtrail believers)have to do is figure out a way to rent their services and get to checking those contrails for chemicals. I just found the way,but now you have to figure out how to pay for it. I know some of you will take this the wrong way and think I am just trying to clown with chemtrail believers,but this is a serious company that can put the chemtrail hoax to rest once and for all.

It is now up to you as to how you use this little tid bit of help...
edit on 14-5-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I just found the way,but now you have to figure out how to pay for it.

It cost Michael J. Murphy (and friends) about $50,000 to make their crap fake-umentary....gee, that sort of money could have been put to much, much better use.......

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Just goes to show how hard they wanted to actually find the truth doesn't it?

Well maybe this will help the chemtrail believers actually try to find the truth and not use youtube as their main source. I can lead the chemtrail believers to the plane,but I can't make them use it.

I guess we will see what happens from here......

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I think this caught my eye when I saw it...

aerodynamical robustness makes it an ideal research aircraft even under extreme situations like thunderstorm research or measurements in the contrail of other aircraft.

I find it funny that this place has the high tech know how to test contrails, and not one chemtrail researcher has used their services.Then again maybe they have and didn't like the final analysis of what they tested. Pretty much finding out that those pesky chemtrails are only stupid old ordinary contrails. But that is just a guess on my part.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Apparently suggesting that chemmies actually do something that could produce verifiable evidence is BS.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Your right,but now I am giving them the tools to do the work, I just don't see them taking advantage of these tools. Which is just too sad.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

think this caught my eye when I saw it...

aerodynamical robustness makes it an ideal research aircraft even under extreme situations like thunderstorm research or measurements in the contrail of other aircraft.

Perhaps the Falcon 20 is "robust"......certainly, it IS a jet, capable of speeds and altitudes to perform the "contrail sampling".

Still, in terms of "robustness" (if that's even a word?).....the C-130 'Hercules' (**) is the main choice for hurricane penetration....where "robustness" is of the essence, if you want to survive the experience!

(**)...(Man! When I was a kid, I just HAD to have a model kit for that airplane! I was too young to understand airplanes that well, back then, at age 7 or 8...... but knew it was "cool".....maybe saw it in newsreels from Vietnam, who knows?? Guess now, have to look for more kits that may be available. Prefer 1/48 to 1/32 scale, in plastic models....though, with the wingspan of a C-130, a 1/32 scale model would be rather big.....working on a 1/32 sized F-15 right now, and IT is quite large.......so, for a "Herc"....most plastic model kits for that airplane likely are in the same scale as "airliner" kits.....1/144 **...**Wait! Found a 1/48 scale 'ITALERI' kit!! Over 33" wingspan, for a plastic model......sweet......gotta get it, now......). Of course, for R/C, then "bigger is better"....when it comes to actually re-creating something that you want to play with, as a "toy"!! (lol)....

BACK to hurricane penetration......welcome to the "Lockheed WC-130 Weatherbird"

And, the 'Hurricane Hunters Association'

These people have 'BIG' gonads....(even the women)....

edit on Mon 14 May 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Nice - but you don't need to be able to penetrate a hurricane to sample a contrail, or even a chemtrail!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

BACK to hurricane penetration......welcome to the "Lockheed WC-130 Weatherbird"

I would have reservations about flying the Falcon 20 into a hurricane if I had the choice between the two. Being a person who was born and raised in Fla. I have so much respect for those pilots that fly into the mouth of the beast.

That must be one hell of a ride...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

.....but you don't need to be able to penetrate a hurricane to sample a contrail.....

No, obviously.

I ran "amok" (or, for Star Trek fans.....it was an "Amok Time")...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I wonder why no chemtrail believers have posted to thank you for highlighting how they can get verifiable evidence to support their case???

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Because they are all patting each other on the back looking at a picture of a "heavy spray day" calling it "proof".
This is just another perfect example of that fact that the chemmies don't want answers, they want a venue to bitch.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I wonder why no chemtrail believers have posted to thank you for highlighting how they can get verifiable evidence to support their case???

Honestly I really didn't expect them to post as that would mean they are interested in using science to follow their chem dreams, and we all know how that goes when it comes to using science with chemtrails.

I guess they aren't that passionate about the chemtrail truth.....

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

This is just another perfect example of that fact that the chemmies don't want answers, they want a venue to bitch.

I honestly think they are scared to find out what the real evidence concerning chemtrails. If it were me I would be raising funds as fast as a person could just to prove those debunkers wrong. I doubt that would even be a game plan for them,but will be interesting to see what happens now.......

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
,but will be interesting to see what happens now.......

I never knew I had psychic powers, but I think now that I do. I predict many more threads showing pictures and videos of lots of contrails followed by heated arguments on how "they" are spraying us followed by being called a shill for using that tool of the devil, logic.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It is interesting that no pro-chemtrailer has bothered to post here...

I'm not surprised though, I got no positive feedback when I tried to share how to validate and prove chemtrails TWO YEARS ago

:shk:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well as I have said before, they must not be really interested in the truth.I am giving them the best chance to find the truth and they seem uninterested. Go figure.....

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Because they are all patting each other on the back looking at a picture of a "heavy spray day" calling it "proof".

It was a rhetorical question!!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

so was my answer.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

and you don't even have to use direct sampling to find anything up there. just use lasers to fluoresce the trail or spectroscopy like we use to study exo-planets, stars and nebula for example

top topics

join