It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Industrial Hoaxing Scam?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

xxxdonutzxxx
crazybreakingnews
SecretScienceTV
8118th
O7TV
7thArea

Are all hoaxer channels.

These channels upload videos of unique 'sightings' all dated this year (over 100). Many have similar themes such as video captured from aircraft, similar white CGI orbs etc, many of which have been debunked.. Five Channels (xxxdonutzxxx, crazybreakingnews SecretScienceTV, O7TV, 8118th) first videos were uploaded within 37 days of each other (all have hidden channel creation date). Some of the information I have held back on but there's much more to be found. I don't know how long this video will be up as the hoaxer is a well know false DMCAer.

Some videos found to be hoaxes.

HOAX! - UFO over Hong Kong, China - May 3, 2012:
thehoaxkiller.com...

HOAX! - UFO Caught From Airplane - Seoul, South Korea - April 07, 2012:
thehoaxkiller.com...

HOAX! - UFO over Kiev, Ukraine - May, 02 2012:
thehoaxkiller.com...

HOAX! - 'Dudley Dorito' - March 26th 2012:
thehoaxkiller.com...

HOAX! - UFO Sighting - Himalayas - 03/25/2012:
thehoaxkiller.com...

HOAX! - UFO over Chichén Itzá, Yucatán, Mexico - April 20, 2012:
thehoaxkiller.com...
edit on 14-5-2012 by ModerateMartian because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2012 by ModerateMartian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Removed.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Aarcadius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius
good effort mate. HOWEVER you are disproving your own thread haha so maybe delete the other thread where you show us one of their "works"?

Good job mate
Aarcadius

Where am I disproving my own thread?
edit on 14-5-2012 by ModerateMartian because: 'cause I'm a numpty

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Good find and I have suspected them for quite some time.

Here is the question and I cant wait to hear your thoughts.

1. What can we do about this?

2. How can they be stopped?

any thoughts?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ModerateMartian

Ah! touche' seems i am more tired then i keep telling myself lol. Sorry mate i do apologize i could of sworn that you posted the thread with the "UFO caught from a plane" but turns out you didn't =D I'll remove that post.

in which case my reply is.
TYVM for taking the time to bring us your knowledge of these 2bit hoaxers to stop us from falling for their vids.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan

Nothing. I could go in and make a fake ufo video on 10 min.
Now, I haven't seen the videos the OP posted (as I'm kinda tired of new UFO videos) but how do you even know they are fake? Because someone else said they were fake?

My thoughts: Stop following new UFO vidoes, and start researching the older cases.

Peace.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
CigaretteMan: The only thing I can hope for is that people have a greater sense of enquiry rather than believing something on video is real, this even goes for my video - look into what I've shown you...

Aarcadius: Cheers mate, no worries we all make mistakes especially when tired.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
To research actual video cases that might have an ounce of merit, ones best bet is to focus on cases involving multiple witness's with similar video footage, the Stephenville Texas incident comes to mind. In a day and age where every Tom, Dick and Jane has a video phone, the chances that multiple people capturing the same object on these devices is extremely high. This is what makes many of the older cases extremely intriguing. The user Karl12 has some very fascinating cases that he has thoroughly documented here on ATS.

Karl12's Member Profile

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
They might all have the same phony disk ship definitely not a Rex Heflin ship.
The agent can not divulge an actual ship or use a true ship just like Roswell
used a piece of junk as Bill Lyne indicated in his research of people living in New Mexico.

I noticed the similar ship being passed off lately and perhaps more than those
mentioned. The CIA Alien and Tesla book sales are off and video click money
is the way to go as even we could run this operation. But they know nothing
of how taking credit for Tesla's work offends people so I lent them sweet a little
with a Teslaship post.
ED: Not Industrial its the CIA backing as noted for years backing media alien tech
for Tesla tech as noted by W. R. Lyne. It is elite policy not to give to Tesla
the things that are Tesla's.
edit on 5/14/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

[snip]

edit on 14-5-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

If the video is not a random independent find then the CIA agents and put up fakes and
have all the other agents scare off any good find from posting.

edit on 14-5-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

The masses will never stop following UFO videos.

The amount of interest has only grown

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If I had a vested interest in muddying the waters, and if I had the means to do so, I would make a bunch of channels like this and flood YouTube with fake UFO videos. My goal would be, as much as possible, to bury the signal with noise. My channels would be so prolific that any search on YouTube for "ufo", further filtered to include only those videos "uploaded today", would return results that were all but dominated by my videos. Ideally, any decent and genuine UFO vid posted to YouTube would be summarily relegated to page 10 or so of the search results, having been nudged down the line in short order by the avalanche of videos that my many channels could crank out in the space of an hour.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hey, you can never cleanse the world of UFO videos, it's impossible. Where as these channels are pushing fake videos, it doesn't mean all the videos they post are fake, it's up to your own perception to judge that. If you wanna be really helpful, expose the CGI artists flooding the scene.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan
Good find and I have suspected them for quite some time.

Here is the question and I cant wait to hear your thoughts.

Nothing. This subject has been infested with total ignorance that has taken over. It is self sustaining. There is nothing that can be done to prevent utter bunk like this from making us all look like fools and idiots. Even sites like this survive off clicks...and well, look what brings the clicks...yup, the most idiotic things do.....makes you wonder....

It can't be. To be honest, there are far too many "useful idiots" involved in this subject to expect it to change anytime soon. It will take a generation of concerted effort to correct the damage done by the dough eyed believer crowd, the crowd that sees buildings in moon photos, the orb morons who thing dust particles are their dead grandfather's alien overlord....you get the idea.

any thoughts?

Yes, the only thing this subject is good for now is entertainment. That's why your here, that's why I'm here.....some are here because they think stars and flags mean something to their pitiful lives, others are hear because they substitute religion with aliens (both idiotic things to have faith in). As you can see, it's hopeless, so might as well be entertained by the stupidity.
edit on 14-5-2012 by gameisupman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gameisupman

Well aren't you a bundle of laughs? And tell me exactly, who are these idiots who have replaced religion with aliens? Last time I checked, these things were not even related.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Well aren't you a bundle of laughs? And tell me exactly, who are these idiots who have replaced religion with aliens? Last time I checked, these things were not even related.

All those crybabies I call "human apologists" that are waiting for the "aliens" to come down and save us from ourselves. It keeps them from feeling that humanity is responsible for itself, because that thought scares their feeble and ignorant minds. Several threads and tons of posts bout it on every page. Sounds like religion to me.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

All those crybabies I call "human apologists" that are waiting for the "aliens" to come down and save us from ourselves. It keeps them from feeling that humanity is responsible for itself, because that thought scares their feeble and ignorant minds. Several threads and tons of posts bout it on every page. Sounds like religion to me.

Like religion, as I have shown, it's also a good money making opportunity. Don't understand something - aliens did it... Political motivations "Human civilization is flawed and destined to fail, based as it is on greed and selfishness. Ample evidence exists to suggest that benevolent aliens are currently monitoring and occasionally visiting us. We, as individuals, need to prepare for the coming changes as rotting human institutions are swept aside." I just can't wait until a UFO themed Vatican is built!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gameisupman

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Can't argue with that, the human race is past saving and aliens were certainly never going to be the ones to do it anyway. Disagree on the religion-alien thing though, religion is more about control, and too many are controlled.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Something I forgot to include. Someone's been polishing up on aircraft CGI...

i1075.photobucket.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join