It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this was 1945....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Nspekta

for crying out lout - not this crap again :

there is already a thread on this idicy - probally more

but to re-iterate , the " kuala lumpa war-crimes tribunual " is :

a self-appointed committe with no authority what so-ever , it has zero legitimacy , its " sentences " are not recognised by any legitimate body or government

its " trial " was a kangaroo court with no legal basis , and the " defendants " had no legitimate defence

its "verdict " is meaningless

This thread isn't about the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal.. It was added as a little supportive evidence to the context of the article in question... I'm guessing you scanned through, saw the highlighted link saying Kuala Lampur War Tribunal, yeah they are easier to see, and skipped the rest AND the main reason i posted the article. Regardless of the legitimacy of the 'Tribunal' it still shows that there are groups that believe they should be tried for war crimes, supporting the views of the article, linked within the thread.
Thx for trying though!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by bacci0909

Look I'm saying we're IN THEIR COUNTRY, so yes, it's THEIR TURF
Please accept my apology.
I missed where you delineated that. You were speaking of going next door to club the neighbor over the head in your first analogy, I did not know that the neighbors on the other side of the property were somehow different.

Haha.. Yeah I imagine it was confusing. I meant that the people living in the same building were of the same country. The people across the street were a different country, say Pakistan, where we kill many via drones. Paying off the landlord was code for giving Pakistan foreign aid, as they allow us to kill their people.

That was fun though

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hossway17
reply to post by Nspekta

not trying to burst your bubble but why do you think NATO is Nazi-like? i spent a year and a half in afghanistan working with NATO helping treat casualties of war? I'm just wondering. thanks.

Me thinks we've got an uninitiated NATO newbie in our midst!

Stay away from the light Carol Anne!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

i'll stick with the dark side... they have cookies

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join