It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this was 1945....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

If this was the year 1945, the World would be united against the Nazi NATO/U.S. forces and the dictatorial US government. High ranking officers of the United States military would now be plotting to use lethal force to overthrow the murderous dictator Barack Hussein Obama. Russia would go on the counter-offensive and liberate Afghanistan of the Nazi NATO/US occupation. Liberation forces would now be pushing the Nazi NATO/US Forces out of Africa and the Middle East. George W Bush, Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, Condolezza Rice, Barack H. Obama, Joe Biden, Robert Gates, Hillary Clinton and other high ranking political figureheads of both administrations as well as the directors of the modern day Gestapo (the CIA) would all be hunted down, arrested and tried for war crimes, crimes against peace, crimes against humanity, murder, torture and genocide. All would be sentenced to death for their heinous crimes. Cowards like George W Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Barack Hussein Obama would probably be killed resisting arrest or take their own lives in their jail cells to avoid being sentenced to death.

Ok ok.. maybe, maybe not. Obviously the article has an agenda but it is very interesting, and really makes you think about how the world would view the US and its policies back in the 40's.And it does have relevance, considering that Bush was just convicted as a War Criminal in a tribunal in Kuala Lumpur.
Kuala Lumpur War Tribunal Conviction of Bush

It isn’t too late. 2012 has only begun and there is no statue of limitation for the crime of 1st degree mass murder. Top ranking US Military officers could end these mass murdering “Wars of Terror” today by overthrowing the dictatorial US leadership and abolish the Nazi Armed Terror Organization (NATO) – by lethal force, if necessary.

hehe, I like that: Nazi Armed Terror Organization - NATO. Seems fitting doesn't it?!

Anyways, thought it was interesting, a good read and gives you a view of what the world would do if today were 1945 and the same stuff was going on, how the rest of the world would react.

Your Thoughts?!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

not trying to burst your bubble but why do you think NATO is Nazi-like? i spent a year and a half in afghanistan working with NATO helping treat casualties of war? I'm just wondering. thanks.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hossway17
reply to post by Nspekta

not trying to burst your bubble but why do you think NATO is Nazi-like? i spent a year and a half in afghanistan working with NATO helping treat casualties of war? I'm just wondering. thanks.

So if I go break into my neighbors house and hit him over the head with a sauce pan, it's all good cause I then got him an ice pack to nurse his wound?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
While, yes, the comparison might be a bit extreme, and of course there are aspects that don't line up, OP raises some good points. The main difference this time around is that there has been enough of a brainwashing campaign, and it's been such a gradual process, that people aren't able to see things for what they are. At the end of the day, no matter the specifics of how it's achieved, what's going on is imperialism
edit on 14-5-2012 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

reply to post by Nspekta

So if I go break into my neighbors house and hit him over the head with a sauce pan, it's all good cause I then got him an ice pack to nurse his wound?

How about if your neighbor is beating his wife to a pulp and you go over and blow his brains all over the kitchen wall, then she thanks you.
That would be another analogy.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by bacci0909

reply to post by Nspekta

How about if your neighbor is beating his wife to a pulp and you go over and blow his brains all over the kitchen wall, then she thanks you.
That would be another analogy.

Yes, and after she thanks me, I decide to stick around for a couple hours, just to make sure everythings okay.. While I'm there I start noticing all of the precious, valuable things they have in the house. I call a friend of mine and tell him to come check out this chick's collection of nice things, and that maybe we should take some of them. In fact, maybe we should BUILD A PIPELINE to export the nice things out of the house, and over to my friends house. When the wife says 'Hey what are you doing? Why are you building this thing and taking all of my stuff', I say 'Hey now, I'm protecting you'

That would be another analogy as well

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I call a friend of mine and tell him to come check out this chick's collection of nice things, and that maybe we should take some of them. In fact, maybe we should BUILD A PIPELINE to export the nice things out of the house, and over to my friends house.
reply to post by bacci0909

Another way to write your latest analogy would be to say that you and your friend offered to buy the things and paid her at higher than current market price. Good point about how you and your friend would pay for the pipeline, not the woman.
I forgot about the daughters... the father wouldn't let them go to school, he said that their place was in the home. since you blew his brains out, they are back in school, getting the same education that their brothers were.
oh well.

edit on 14-5-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I call a friend of mine and tell him to come check out this chick's collection of nice things, and that maybe we should take some of them. In fact, maybe we should BUILD A PIPELINE to export the nice things out of the house, and over to my friends house.

Another way to write your latest analogy would be to say that you and your friend offered to buy the things and paid her at higher than current market price. Good point about how you and your friend would pay for the pipeline, not the woman.
I forgot about the daughters... the father wouldn't let them go to school, he said that their place was in the home. since you blew his brains out, they are back in school, getting the same education that their brothers were.
oh well.

edit on 14-5-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

Ahh can't forget about the children! Yes, they are back in school, learning so much everyday. But uh-oh.. it turns out that because I'm there, taking resources and bringing more of my friends over all the time to help me, the people that live in the next unit have decided to make it their cause that I leave.. so they killed all the brothers trying to get to me. Oops.

Oh, and one of the daughters was (accidentally) killed on her way home from school by a weaponized drone that I had bought for my protection.

Oh, and cause I'm starting to realize how much everybody hates me, I put these drones into action right by the other apartment building across the street, eventhough I have no beef with them.. and it looks like one of those drones killed a couple of the kids from that apartment building too. I give the landlord of that building money from the resources I'm taking, so he won't take legal action against me... I just really hope the family of those kids aren't too mad and start to hate me too!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Nspekta

I'm sure you did some great work over there, and that wasn't meant to offend you.. BUT.. look at the Lybian action that NATO undertook. The UN sanctioned it, NATO countries decided it would be a good time to blow through some inventory of bombs. I've mentionedf it in previous threads, BUT, Canada was invloved in Lybia, We were dropping bombs without consent from our parliament let alone the public! The Corporate Dicatorship of the UN and NATO is why i beleive there are easy to see fascist aspects of these organizations

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

no offense taken dude... i am new and reading these things and i am slowly having my eyes open...

I personally volunteered to go there to help out.

thank you.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

great way in looking at it. i didnt think of that. now my question is why do it? I guess i'm a bit naive...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

But uh-oh.. it turns out that because I'm there, taking resources and bringing more of my friends over all the time to help me, the people that live in the next unit have decided to make it their cause that I leave.. so they killed all the brothers trying to get to me. Oops.

What business is it of the people in the next unit what the wife has you doing there? You should use the drones to take those suckers out. They have perpetrated an act of war.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hossway17

Good for you! Thats the problem with NATO/Military/ETC... there are good people in the service, its the leadership with hidden agenda's that make it soo bad! My brother also volunteered to take a tour in Afghanistan. And I am very proud of him for doing so

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

But uh-oh.. it turns out that because I'm there, taking resources and bringing more of my friends over all the time to help me, the people that live in the next unit have decided to make it their cause that I leave.. so they killed all the brothers trying to get to me. Oops.

What business is it of the people in the next unit what the wife has you doing there? You should use the drones to take those suckers out. They have perpetrated an act of war.

It's their business in that they are aware of all the nice things they have in THEIR unit, much like the wife's. And they're afraid I'm going to do the same thing to them that I did to the wife and her things (resources).

Let's not get confused with the analogies though.. the people in the next unit should be considered more like roomates in the wife's place. I am on their turf. It's the people across the street in the other building that you may say have no business caring what I'm up to. Because it's not in their building. But again I go back to my original point, which is that their fear of me coming and taking the things from their building like I did to the wife's is, in my opinion, largely justified.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

great way in looking at it. i didnt think of that. now my question is why do it? I guess i'm a bit naive...

Seems you're not naive as much as just conditioned. And the fact that you're researching objectively is the only thing that matters.

The interesting thing about my metaphorical conversation with one of the other members is that it brings to light the fact that, when you get down to it, it's largely an ideological issue. As long as you're aware of both sides of the argument, you're free to decide how you feel about things.

Thank you for your service. You only had good intentions. I just wish I could say the same for those who made the need for service from good people such as yourself.

Like I had briefly stated in a previous post.. it's just imperialism. To quote John Perkins, author of "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" (who, I'm sure got the quote from somebody before him) it's a game as old as empire. Or, everybody wants to rule the world, to quote Tears for Fears

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Even more reason to take them out.

Attitudes like that, they obviously should be nuked.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

the people in the next unit should be considered more like roomates in the wife's place. I am on their turf.

So if I live next door to you, you are on my turf.

Remember that if the neighbor comes over to 'borrow' your car. It's their right, you are on their turf.
edit on 14-5-2012 by butcherguy because: Spelling

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

the people in the next unit should be considered more like roomates in the wife's place. I am on their turf.

So if I live next door to you, you are on my turf.

Remember that if the neighbor comes over to 'borrow' your car. It's their right, your are on their turf.

Look I'm saying we're IN THEIR COUNTRY, so yes, it's THEIR TURF. Like I said, the analogy should read that the other people who want me out should be considered wife's roommates. It's their resources I'm taking as well, I'm on their land, in their country, often killing their friends and family

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

for crying out lout - not this crap again :

there is already a thread on this idicy - probally more

but to re-iterate , the " kuala lumpa war-crimes tribunual " is :

a self-appointed committe with no authority what so-ever , it has zero legitimacy , its " sentences " are not recognised by any legitimate body or government

its " trial " was a kangaroo court with no legal basis , and the " defendants " had no legitimate defence

its "verdict " is meaningless

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Look I'm saying we're IN THEIR COUNTRY, so yes, it's THEIR TURF
Please accept my apology.
I missed where you delineated that. You were speaking of going next door to club the neighbor over the head in your first analogy, I did not know that the neighbors on the other side of the property were somehow different.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join