It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
KFC has been ordered to pay eight million Australian dollars (£5.1 million) to the family of a Sydney girl left brain damaged after eating one of the fast food giant's chicken wraps.
Monika Samaan's family sued KFC, claiming the then-seven-year-old girl contracted salmonella poisoning from a KFC chicken wrap in 2005.
She was in a coma for months and left with brain damage.
Originally posted by Nspekta
Originally posted by Bixxi3
reply to post by Nspekta
Im not suprised at all, i've have never ate at KFC, jjust because i remember my mom telling me how she was there with a friend as she took a bite out of a fried rat.