It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Cops Fear-WARNING-As disturbing as Kelly Thomas video X 10

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This is why they want us poor, people doing whatever it takes for money helps to bolster their ranks and not ask questions.

one by one they build an army against them, leading to their own demise. If the US military can not stop Al Qaeda I dont know what they think they could accomplish here. Once the straw breaks in america it will make the arab spring look like childrens tale.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
And you guys think that you can get things going wiithout a revolution?

Laughable.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Needalight
Can't watch the video in Germany

Why cant you watch it? just curious.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jewdiful

I agree completely: the response after he said he had no weapon and was merely sitting in a catatonic state was to call dispatch and request an ambulance for a severely injured man who was seriously burned and bleeding. There was no need to make a victim lie on his stomach (he was nude by the way and probably not hiding a weapon in a body cavity). Why would you want to make a burn victim and why would he want to lie on his stomach on the ground? If he didnt comply (to an unnecessary request) and was not otherwise threatening then why not just wait for the medical emergency team? WAS HIS VERBAL NON-COMPLIANCE (which lead to his being up for being repeatedly tazered while not armed) A CAPITAL CRIME? The poor fellow did not deserve to die....it is truly sad.
edit on 15-5-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Unfortunately, I am beginning to fear that the reason they are letting these sadistic bastards get away with this is simply to INCITE domestic unrest so they have a "justification" to usher in Martial Law.

What to do, indeed.

They already 'HAVE' implemented martial law, they have the army already in place and armed to the teeth and they will be the ones to start the war.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skinon
At the end of the day, the reason why police can and do, do this. Is easy...

They're HUMAN

yes and as i said in my post above, i will live my live as i have been. Im not gonna go lookin for trouble. All im saying is if this happens i will defend myself if i have done nothing wrong. If i did mess up then ill pay my dues and take like a man. Im not gonna go out blindly killin cops, geez im not f'ing monster.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

This is just wrong on so many levels. What is happening to our police?
How can they justify these things? How do they sleep at night?

Because they are running scared, that's why. America is an angry, fully armed Nation, not afraid to take on an armed policeman, and they know it.
I have taken to carrying a pistol everywhere I go.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

Originally posted by Skinon
At the end of the day, the reason why police can and do, do this. Is easy...

They're HUMAN

yes and as i said in my post above, i will live my live as i have been. Im not gonna go lookin for trouble. All im saying is if this happens i will defend myself if i have done nothing wrong. If i did mess up then ill pay my dues and take like a man. Im not gonna go out blindly killin cops, geez im not f'ing monster.

Couldn't of said it better myself!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by MrWendal

Now let's replace the word "cop" with "Jew" or "Blacks" or "Gays" or any other group you wish to replace it with. Do you see the problem with that statement now?

Try NAZI. You did say any other group.
A little different that using blacks or Jews.
Fact is cops are a fraternity that includes JEWS, BLACKS and GAYS.

edit to add:
A person can look at a group, such as cops and see a whole that is bad.
Take the Ku Klux Klan as an example. Do you think we are treating them unfairly when we say that they are a group that is bad on the whole? At least they are up front about what they believe, cops claim to 'protect and serve'. Watch the videos.... what are they protecting and who are they serving???
edit on 15-5-2012 by butcherguy because: to add.

So are you suggesting that every single police officer in every department across the US is just like the cops we saw in the video?

I do not believe that for one second. I do believe that the majority are just like the cops in this video, but not every single one. At least not yet.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by butcherguy

Now let's replace the word "cop" with "Jew" or "Blacks" or "Gays" or any other group you wish to replace it with. Do you see the problem with that statement now?

Try NAZI. You did say any other group.
A little different that using blacks or Jews.
Fact is cops are a fraternity that includes JEWS, BLACKS and GAYS.

edit to add:
A person can look at a group, such as cops and see a whole that is bad.
Take the Ku Klux Klan as an example. Do you think we are treating them unfairly when we say that they are a group that is bad on the whole? At least they are up front about what they believe, cops claim to 'protect and serve'. Watch the videos.... what are they protecting and who are they serving???
edit on 15-5-2012 by butcherguy because: to add.

So are you suggesting that every single police officer in every department across the US is just like the cops we saw in the video?

I do not believe that for one second. I do believe that the majority are just like the cops in this video, but not every single one. At least not yet.

The cops are people just like the rest of us, some good some bad. I've known some that are awesome stand-up people, and ive also known some who were coke heads with swastika tattoos on their arms.

The problem is there isnt much requirement to be an officer, they will take just about everyone, and many of the types who want to become one were bullied when younger so are joining for revenge, not to protect and serve.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Yes, most of them are bad, but not all of them... to a point.

The 'good ones' will not stand up against the bad ones out of fear for their jobs and lives, you know... the thin blue line, code of silence. While the 'good ones' might not ever think of treating a citizen in an improper manner, they will not help clean their ranks up. That makes them bad too, when it comes right down to it. If they can't stand up for what is right because of fear, they should find a new vocation.

edit on 15-5-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I don't know what to say other than you have a constitutional guaranteed right to defend yourself. You have a duty to defend others that are being assaulted. Regardless of the gangs "colors" wrong is wrong. Where I live you can use deadly force to defend yourself or another person if you or they are in imminent jeopardy. When the Gang is LE if you do attempt to stop them you will either be arrested, beaten, tased, or even killed. If they don't kill you you will do hard time in a prison ran by the same gang.

What recourse do you have? A lawsuit? Very rarely will any LE actually be punished for a crime against an individual. If Zimmerman would have been a off duty cop LE would have not even attempted to arrest him or conduct a proper investigation.

And what about the TSA gang of thugs? They can rape you without penetration and not even get questioned about it.

We are in a Police State. Land of the Fee Home of the Slave.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by orbitbaby

when I was a kid we were given the impression they were the good guys and would always help you when you needed help

I know it hurts when we find out how things really work compared to how we are told they work when we are young. It is easy to be sad, disappointed and angry with our parents and teachers, but as this thread shows there are many complex problems with no easy answers. Pretending this world is a great, wonderful and peaceful place that works perfectly is one attempt to try and reach such a place, so I do not fault our elders for that.

Such problems are not limited to the police force but extend throughout all roles in society and manifest serious issues in different ways. While the US leadership continues to use justice as a political weapon rather than a core value these and similar situations will continue to rise.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Yes I agree with, not all cops are bad, but the trend is picking up steam concerning their abuses, it is picking up in such a rate where even police sympathizers should seriously take note. Writing our political leaders and protest never work, there has never been enough support. Soon there will come a time when it will be to late for things to change. Coming here to ATS wont do a thing, we are all just computer blogger pissers. Ive seen it for so long, it just becomes one big pissing match and a huge arguement.

Ill see you all, "even police supporters" in the food line at the prison camp.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Then who has the balls enough to stand up and start making an organization? Anyone on ATS? WHO? Their following will be like a plague that wont stop growing!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
i think all this drama here is really small minded...every heavy weapon producer, every politician who supports war, every cartell member is waaay worse than these cops....not sayn that its acceptable but the degree of "this is sooo bad" is a bit exaggerated
edit on 14-5-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

That may be. However, the weapon makers and drug cartel members did NOT take an oath to protect and serve the public. The police did.

"On my honor,
I will never betray my badge,
my integrity, my character,
or the public trust.
I will always have
the courage to hold myself
and others accountable for our actions.
I will always uphold the constitution2
my community3 and the agency I serve."

Honor means that one's word is given as a guarantee.
Betray is defined as breaking faith with the public trust.
Badge is the symbol of your office.
Integrity is being the same person in both private and public life.
Character means the qualities that distinguish an individual.
Public trust is a charge of duty imposed in faith toward those you serve.
Courage is having the strength to withstand unethical pressure, fear or danger.
Accountability means that you are answerable and responsible to your oath of office.
Community is the jurisdiction and citizens served.

That is the oath they take. The police in that video and hundreds if not thousands like them failed in upholding it. Period!

edit on 15-5-2012 by Hawkmoon1972 because: Added Quotations

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkmoon1972

Originally posted by Hessdalen
i think all this drama here is really small minded...every heavy weapon producer, every politician who supports war, every cartell member is waaay worse than these cops....not sayn that its acceptable but the degree of "this is sooo bad" is a bit exaggerated
edit on 14-5-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

That may be. However, the weapon makers and drug cartel members did NOT take an oath to protect and serve the public. The police did.

"On my honor,
I will never betray my badge,
my integrity, my character,
or the public trust.
I will always have
the courage to hold myself
and others accountable for our actions.
I will always uphold the constitution2
my community3 and the agency I serve."

Honor means that one's word is given as a guarantee.
Betray is defined as breaking faith with the public trust.
Badge is the symbol of your office.
Integrity is being the same person in both private and public life.
Character means the qualities that distinguish an individual.
Public trust is a charge of duty imposed in faith toward those you serve.
Courage is having the strength to withstand unethical pressure, fear or danger.
Accountability means that you are answerable and responsible to your oath of office.
Community is the jurisdiction and citizens served.

That is the oath they take. The police in that video and hundreds if not thousands like them failed in upholding it. Period!

edit on 15-5-2012 by Hawkmoon1972 because: Added Quotations

Very well put, this "shove it under the rug and insult people" culture is what enables the misbehavior of government officials to keep going. The facts are that police across the nation are growing out of control, its not about public protection anymore, its almost like they are being train to be overly paranoid and oppressive.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

Originally posted by milominderbinder

They already 'HAVE' implemented martial law, they have the army already in place and armed to the teeth and they will be the ones to start the war.

Well actually we wont have "MARTIAL LAW" until the court of military justice takes over for the civilian justice system but I know what you are saying....a defacto martial-police state.

edit on 15-5-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
wow I cant watch anymore past 14mins this is horrible and its shame and a disgrace that this happens to usa's citizens. Those officers were just as bad as nazis.
That video really irritated me.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

1stly I'd like to quote Timothy Mcveigh ...

SEVERAL TIMES ...

Mcveigh Account [law2.umkc.edu]

McVeigh told Fortier to think of the victims as "storm troopers in Star Wars" who, although individually innocent, "are guilty because they work for the evil empire."

Timothy McVeigh [wiki]

McVeigh composed two letters to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, the first titled "Constitutional Defenders" and the second "ATF Read." He denounced government agents as "fascist tyrants" and "storm troopers" and warned:

"ATF, all you tyrannical people will swing in the wind one day for your treasonous actions against the Constitution of the United States. Remember the Nuremberg War Trials."

McVeigh also wrote a letter of recruitment to a customer named Steve Colbern:

"A man with nothing left to lose is a very dangerous man and his energy/anger can be focused toward a common/righteous goal. What I'm asking you to do, then, is sit back and be honest with yourself. Do you have kids/wife? Would you back out at the last minute to care for the family? Are you interested in keeping your firearms for their current/future monetary value, or would you drag that '06 through rock, swamp and cactus...to get off the needed shot? In short, I'm not looking for talkers, I'm looking for fighters...And if you are a fed, think twice. Think twice about the Constitution you are supposedly enforcing (isn't "enforcing freedom" an oxymoron?) and think twice about catching us with our guard down – you will lose just like Degan did – and your family will lose."

Personal Disclosure: I can't wait till the cops GITSUM ...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join