It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Cops Fear-WARNING-As disturbing as Kelly Thomas video X 10

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
This is an extremely disturbing compilation of police brutality across Amerika.
We've all seen plenty of those. But this one also includes several clips from a
non-profit organization called The Police Complaint Center that conducts
undercover tests of police departments across the country. The tester's are
ex-cops that ask one simple question: How do I file a complaint?
What follows will shock you. Or maybe not. It left me shaking.

This is just wrong on so many levels. What is happening to our police?
How can they justify these things? How do they sleep at night?
I know there are still good ones out there but this Code of Silence b.s.
is turning even the good ones into criminals.

Warning: Keep a clear path to the porcelain god if you've had your breakfast
already this morning.

why are some cops so evil.

somebody stop them! call the police on them, oh no wait.

hellllllllp

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The Police Officers in this video are absolutely horrible!

I do not really have words for it.

With that said, I also have to say that I personally never have seen or met anyone like that.
I have had the luck to only talk to polite and calm Police Officers.
Seeing this movie, I am beginning to feel that I perhaps just have been extremely lucky so far.

But non the less, many of the Police Officers are fathers, sons, husbands and ordinary people whom just wants to help out and do a difference in society.
I am absolutely not denying the fact that there are rotten ones, but after watching almost an hour of this madness, I have to try and think about the good ones as well.
If not I am just loosing all hope for mankind.

edit on 15-5-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by justbecause1

No he is upset because he watched the video - maybe you should too -

O wait your probably one of the little piggies anyway - Oink Oink Oink

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Naw, op is overreacting imo... If you just apply a little logic instead of reverting to fear mongering tactics you'll see that these are all isolated incidents... Yep... All two-hundred and ten-thousand million of them

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
you can stop this crap now. they are gaining more power every day if you not take an action now. in future you cant stop their crimes.
i suggest start a organization for fight police now. start war before to late for your childs.

you need find 1.000.000 people, armed, ready for everyting. and you can stop all.

good luck people.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Would I be correct in my understanding that giving your name (full name or ID with your name on it) to a police officer immediately changes the situation from Civil to something else?. This is why officers often use force as soon as they hear the person identify them self. As far as I know: You should not provide identification or your name if you have not committed an offense and the police officer does not have a warrant or a good reason to ask for it (such as a driving offense or carrying drugs or a weapon .. those sort of things)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Can't watch the video in Germany

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
There is way too much asscovering going on in this country. That isn't the way it's supposed to or should work. Since when are leos the walking talking hand of god in this country?

I was always told that they aren't above the law, but apparently they actually are. I'm a little angry that I was born into this country in the state it's in. Thanks for letting it get this boiling point now that I'm right at the age where it falls into my lap, guys.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I wonder if this applies to the UK in terms of registering a complaint
Im shocked about this , well sorry no Im not shocked.

America is almost a facist police state.

All I can say is learn your rights, and deal with police carefully , dont contract to them
dont say you understand there statements because you contract immediately

edit on 15-5-2012 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by derpest

Contempt for police officers is generally had by people who deal with them the most. THE PROBLEM is people who think that, they are fine and do everything right or even for the 'most' part do everything right. That is what they think UNTIL they personally have to deal with them.

Austrailia is becoming increasingly americanised to the point of blind 'patriotism' which is incredibly dangerous for the people as a whole. So you would just sit back and relax, yes sir, no sir?

You don't even seem to grasp that there is a problem?
Thats fine. There is a term for people with similar personality types as yourself.

SHEEPLE

Sir, you have my gyst quite wrong.

I will not disagree with you for a SECOND about Australia's blind Nationlism/Patriotism. Southern Cross Tattoos and Eureka Stokade Flags aside, the concept that Australia has any national culture to celebrat is laughable. The image of ourselves that we try and portray and implement, is quite alternate to what is seen around once your eyes are open.

But, I digress [I like living here].

I am not defending the Police that do wrong.
I am not denying that there are Police that do wrong.
I am not defending The System.

I defend noone, really.

The people I AGREE WITH are those who share the view that "You screw with cops, cop'll screw with you".

I wont even bring up the "Dont do anything against the law in the first place" debate, because there are points to that which I dont agree with, besides you do not have to do something wrong to find yourself infront of a cop, anyway.

I am very much awake, sir. And I very much detest and dislike what I see. I weep for the state of the Police in the States.
Yet by that token I am aware that just being another yahoo resisting and fighting the system is going to get me into hot sh|t.

BEING A MATYR IS ONLY COOL IF CHANGE COMES FROM IT.

I do not know what to do - I dont pretend to. Nor am I here to tell anyone to do. Im just saying, being burned at the stake ain't on my TO DO list.

edit on 15-5-2012 by derpest because: (no reason given)

Now i understand what you are saying. Lost in translation is an all too common theme on these boards. In that case i agree with you. For a moment i thought you were coming across as one of the blind patriot type people, My apologies!

I totally agree that the best way to stay outta trouble is to stay out of contact with the filth period. It's just sometimes it cant be avoided and in times where there are huge crowds of witnessess, people should get involved and stand up for whats right.

Unfortunately our culture is breed to think that is not the right way. For many reasons they can be considered correct, whereas for the greater good it is nothing but a negative.

Unfortunately it's a case of who will take the first step... people have been conditioned to not respond. So it will take a mass awakening and a mass group of people ready to sacrifice their lives to make a change.

Something that will never happen. Can you imagine 100,000 people storming the police station and lynching a couple of crooked cops? I'm not saying that's the right course of action, but desperate times call for desperate measures. But it seems the fear that the police should have for doing wrong has gone, thus paving the way for corruption and abuse of power.

Nice surprise to find out how you really feel, as i can fully relate to your views.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Skinon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Can't seem to get this to play on my iPhone, but based on the comments I have a good idea what I'll see when I watch it. Not all cops are bad. Unfortunately, the ones that are, are just off the chain..and since I'm black, they are unavoidable. #, I'm in NYC now. Cops here target black and brown for completely illegal searches, with no probable cause, and get away with it. When you factor in the George Zimmermans of the world, and being black in America these days is like walking around with a target on your back. That said, cops are beating the # out of pretty much everyone of all backgrounds, with impunity.

Bout time we fight back.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Why do we stand by.We need to start attacking these thugs when they start these needless acts.They are straight out cowards.They need 7 cops to arrest one women.The Police must lose all iminuinty to both criminal and civil prosecution.That will make them think twice before they commit acts of violance against unarmed citizens.There also must be a civilan review board.The police fight this suggestion everytime.Under most state laws you can defend a person being victimized.You will be arrested but will have your day in court.The most important part is the police need to lose all immuinty this was a good law until the police quit protecting and serving and started attacking.The stun gun was interduced in the 80's to be used instead of deadly force.If we knew how the police would change the guidlines it NEVER would have been approved.Now they can be used for not following a oral command.This makes them a cattle prod not a tool to keep from having to use deadly force.I will not stand by when I see this going on anymore.Remember the police are no longer your friends.They think of anyone not in blue as their enemy.This is why they will come after anyone filming a arrest.The can use their video but you can't even film a person being attacked by a gang of thugs.Watch out for the cops with the cute black driving gloves.This is a signal to other cops that they are enforcers and will use force at any chance they get.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I watched a few minutes and will come back later to watch more but my first thoughts are:
1) some people are born bullies (genetic makeup)
2) other people become bullies due to a combination of genetic, environmental and cultural factors.
a) negative external influences (fight w/ wife or kids)
b) excessive steroid usage ('roid rage)
c) culture of confrontation and control
d) small penis syndrome
e) low self esteem
f) low intelligence

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Cops are terrorists. There's probably roughly maybe about .0000000000000000000003% good police officers out there, but they're only good to their own police comrades. Terrorism at it's finest. I bet there's even some type of law enforcement terrorists on this website too. That wouldn't surprise me one bit. I mean I doubt it would even surprise the rest of you guys here too. Is it conspiracy or backed up with tons of evidence? I'll leave that to your mind.

United we stand, divided we fall.
edit on 15-5-2012 by PatriotAct because: Show no fear

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
What did you all expect.. their the watch dogs for the largest cooperation in the country.. the government.

Rules are not in place to protect all, just the few who make them, be it governmental or a business.

YOU do not have any rights other then those GIVEN to you. You did not earn them or make them.

You were all just born into a society that copes with your existence while you slave for the elite.

Only way out is to make your own niche in life and play by their rules until you die, by your own hands or someone else's.

gl and may you all find your own peace.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
oh. my. god.

i'm like 20 minutes in, i don't even know if i can continue... wow. few things make me speechless anymore, i've been desensitized to most things others deem disturbing thanks to 16 years of internet usage. but this story, the two officers tazing this helpless, suffering, traumatized human being (words don't even suffice for what this poor kid must have been feeling, the agonizing pain he must have been in)... worrying about THEMSELVES, their "safety," it's just so disgusting beyond words.

how could you possibly be afraid of someone in such a state? this person was in such pain he probably could barely even see what was in front of him. why would they be concerned with potential disease contraction from his blood, THEY HAD NO REASON TO HAVE TO TOUCH HIM. THEY HAD NO REASON TO GO NEAR HIM. what a rational, sane person would have done is CALL A FREAKING AMBULANCE. and show compassion for the obvious suffering of a fellow human being! they described his appearance, his wounds, his helpless state. they weren't frightened of him at all. they were delighting in compounding the suffering for this individual. they enjoyed torturing him some more. it makes me want to vomit and then cry forever.

sorry for this probably crazy comment, i'm just in a daze of disgusted awe (i'm a bleeding heart empath, what can i say). this is one twisted pair of psychopaths, they're not humans. they're the embodiment of evil.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
and of course they killed him. christ.

so, what happened to these psychopaths?

william j. bergin:
breaks into his ex-gfs house after driving drunk and was arrested for DUI.
policecrimes.org...

brandon s. claggett:
sentenced in 2010 to seven years in prison for "assault and other crimes left his ex-wife convinced he would kill her and others."
oh, turns out he's also a pedophile too. resigned from duty in 2008 after he got caught sending explicit photos with an underage girl and taking her on "ride-alongs" in his police vehicle.
www.oregonlive.com...

big surprise. i'm not surprised about any of this, but i'm disgusted as all hell - the most frustrating thing is how the entire law enforcement system caters to dysfunction, evil, racism, and power lust. and there's no easy answer for how to combat it.
edit on 5/15/2012 by jewdiful because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by derpest
reply to post by Lichter daraus

I quote:
"You can yell and scream at a rock, but its still going to be a rock" - Me, just then.

There is a contempt for police officers here, too, but it is usually held by bogans (our rednecks), or naive youth who got a defect notice on their car or a speeding ticket.

I pray to GOD (or equivialent) that civil war against Law Representatives never happens anywhere. The reason the prostpect of it happening in the US concerns me is because it really WILL be so freaking bad.
Nor did i ever say i was gonna go out lookin to screw with cops, all i said is will defend myself if they are just bullying me and abusing there power.
A nation of self-righteous nationalists standing up for their rights, against the collective of equally-righteous Law Enforcers - "A rock and a hard place, with the Second Ammendment".

What would I do? I live in a location abstracted from the dense population - as is the case with the vast majority of Australians. I'll stay in, assume chaos is in effect, and not be a boat-rocker. Wait until all the 'Hero's" have gotten what they need to off their chest, and been arrested or shot. Then I'll go back to being low key, law abiding, and not standing out. Compliance isn't stupid.

What, Lichter daraus, will YOU do, pray tell? How are you gonna 'Fight the MAN'?
edit on 15-5-2012 by derpest because: (no reason given)

You must not have read all my post because they clearly state what i will do to protect myself if im being bullied by pigs like this. If i die defending myself then so be it. And as i see it your afraid to protect yourself against scum like this so yeah go ahead and hide you will not be able to do that for ever. soon enough they will get you too.You seem to think because you dont live in the city it cant happen to you but, your seriously mistaken. people like you are the reason they think they can do this. I cant figure out why you assume im gonna go out lookin for trouble, where are you getting that from? Im gonna keep livin my life as i have been and IF this happens i WILL DEFEND my self.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
At the end of the day, the reason why police can and do, do this. Is easy...

They're HUMAN

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Now let's replace the word "cop" with "Jew" or "Blacks" or "Gays" or any other group you wish to replace it with. Do you see the problem with that statement now?

Try NAZI. You did say any other group.
A little different that using blacks or Jews.
Fact is cops are a fraternity that includes JEWS, BLACKS and GAYS.

edit to add:
A person can look at a group, such as cops and see a whole that is bad.
Take the Ku Klux Klan as an example. Do you think we are treating them unfairly when we say that they are a group that is bad on the whole? At least they are up front about what they believe, cops claim to 'protect and serve'. Watch the videos.... what are they protecting and who are they serving???
edit on 15-5-2012 by butcherguy because: to add.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join