It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Cops Fear-WARNING-As disturbing as Kelly Thomas video X 10

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth
reply to post by jhn7537

CSI times Vegas, New york, LA, Miami
Law and Order
Law and Order SVU

That is only two networks and two examples of series. All start with a violent crime and then 55 minutes of who done it.

Act of Valor decent story, glorifies killing as a noble deed. Could argue either side but written in a manner that actually forces people to question your allegiance to the USA if disagree.

TV is built on the voyeurism of horrible acts from the safety of "it is not real"

Ok i agree with you there, I didnt know that you were talking about tv shows....Or better yet, I didnt make that connection with your original post...
edit on 14-5-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Tonight, I was going to let my 16 year old son drive for a bit on the highway. He has his learner's permit.

He was swerving in his lane - not from being drunk, lol, but because...he's learning. He was doing good staying INSIDE his lane, but he was sorta all over it.

I got terrified and had him pull over. I was not afraid of his driving. He was going slow and staying in his lane.

I was terrified the cops would see us.

It hit me like a brick wall.

I was more afraid of the cops than I was a very inexperienced driver.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
My heart aches. I made it through about 35 minutes and had to turn it off. Absolutely disgusting. We are all criminals in their eyes, it seems. They can do anything to us and get away with it. I never thought I'd say this, but I absolutely hate this country. I do. The government wants to control every aspect of our lives. The police can kill us and get away with it. The rich work us to death and give us little or no benefits anymore. Any suggestions on where I can move to get away from crap like this? Is New Zealand nice?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Having been tortured in jail for two straight weeks before i copped a plea to get medical attention...and having the same cops investigate the allegations as didt the torture.....finding nothing amiss in their own conduct....i am done with cops....I dont want to see or hear or interact with any of em.period.
I hope and pray that if SHTF and im able, ill be in the front lines.....These kinds of sicko people are not who we need to carry out policing duties....and man to man they cant make a patch on a good mans ass.....
The bulk of the cops i see are bullies in uniform. the rest are time keeping clock punching doughnut consumption automatons.....
Do i find the justice system wanting? yep, wanting a damn good house cleaning!
The inhumanities ive seen cops do to people are callled war crimes in a theater of war.....
And called felonies here in america.....
Police better change their style , people be getting hyped about it.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I got as far as 0 min. i cant watch this bull# anymore or i will go to prison. As ive said before in other threads like this, Come on piggy pies im ready and have nothing to lose. come get me im f'ing waiting. i want you pigs to feel pain like you have never felt before. You pigs think your scared now, just wait untill you have hord of armed citizens comin for you, cocked, locked, and ready to go. Im so f'ing pissed im shaking. god this angers me to the core.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Yet, you don't even know why you're upset...what because somone told you to be upset about it. This is what I mean about less hate and more thinking. So someone wrote that you should hate cops and so without any research or anything concrete to add you are ready to go out and kill someone.

These people everyone is so upset with has us so divided.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Each time I see these kind of shows, I keep on hating people like that, being a dickhead. But I keep on feeling sorry for them.

When they see my weapon, they pull out a weapon and hold it pointing at me (This is a possible situation)

How far have we fallen? Looking at this, I question, there is a lot of people watching this, and are on scene, why are you not fighting them? You out number them 10 to 1.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by justbecause1

And you dont know what i have had to deal with so yeah i do know whats going on. im not mad because someone told me to be. im mad because of experiance and what i have seen. My friend was a cop now recently quit because of this sh# he didnt wanna be a part of it. i do know why im upset, its not blind rage.
Im not gonna lookin to kill someone dont put words in my mouth. Im just sayin if a pig trys this bull# on me there gonna wish they didn't. They are gonna give me a reason to defend myself and i will to the death if i have done nothing wrong.

edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I get that there are bad police out there but I can't draw the conclusion that this would make them fear a SHTF scenario.

Most will just go home to thier families and or quit just like in Katrina. What do you think the people are going to rise up and hunt them down or something?

I don't see that happening.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
This is an extremely disturbing compilation of police brutality across Amerika.

Wait...
what?

I thought only Europeans spelled it with a K?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
How does one get so corrupt?
edit on 15-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
10 Minutes in an I'm about to chew on my keyboard...

If they EVER try to pull this crap on me, I know 1 thing for sure... I'll either cross the gates of heaven of those of a prison but in both cases I'm getting a standing ovation...
edit on 14-5-2012 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Just the other day I was trying to reply to a post about Chicago and the upcoming protest there; my thoughts were why? NATO planning on doing anything bad we might be able to influence or change? But that was another thread.
My real concern was the pain or even death that could occur for no good reason.
Once many many years ago I was part of a mob of kids on Halloween and I know that mentality is very dangerous. Police can be involved in situations that are like mobs. After a chase, adrenalin pumping reacting not thinking, can do more harm than the next guy stuff. I imagine some enjoy it, no thought involved a sense of freedom, power. It scares a good cop, he doesn't just justify it and think the perp deserved it. But the bad ones live for it, maybe they were abused or ignored or hurt at some point in their life? Only the police can police the police, same for doctors, lawyers, teachers, politicians, coworkers all of us. Think it was meant to be a jury of your peers..
Back the other day when thinking of advice for the protestors or victims all I could think of was chanting we forgive you, we love you....
You see I wasted most of my life being mad (literally) at the injustice around me. That anger took my life and I saved no one...
Maybe some one will understand now...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
those are not police, there nazi thugs and there only realy
there to protect the elite.

welcome to the police state.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I couldn't watch the whole thing without getting insanely mad, angry, outraged. I only have one question:
Where are the SNIPERS when you really need them?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

I was only going to watch 5 mins to see what it was about...

but i watched the whole video instead...

wow, what a sad state of affairs out there...

scares the hell out of me...

next time i need help..

I'm calling a Hippie, seriously.....

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Im at work, havent watched the video yet - but I know how it goes...

So. Pigs suck, right? The majority of them that you deal with are power-hungry mongrels, who have lost the vision to serve and protect, right?

So what are you going to do, Americans? Get mad? We know how that ends.

en.wikipedia.org...

How about any other non-Western Society that has had a gripe with the Men in Blue?? History tells us that if rioters are pissed off enough - and armed - then those cops are gonna start shooting, whether it be back, or first.

Yeah, that Second Ammendment has "good idea" written all over it...

I for one am going to sit back and watch the Red Mist slowly fog the eyes of the majority of the Yanks - you all wait and see as the Media and Current affairs start confirming the people's distrust of the Citizens On Patrol, you watch the movement grow against Johnny Law. You watch the vigilantes take matters into their own hands,

... and you just WAIT and see what happens.

TPTB and the PATRIOT ACT? Small Potatoes.

edit on 15-5-2012 by derpest because: spelling derps.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
When I watched all these videos a couple weeks ago on ATS on a previously posted thread I was only a tad bit suprised, you can't let the police police the police. They are as corrupt as any fraternity. Poloice should be held to a much higher standerd than anyone else. Corrupt cops should go into general population with everyone else. the only way we can have a real police force is if they fear us as much as we fear them.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by derpest
Im at work, havent watched the video yet - but I know how it goes...

So. Pigs suck, right? The majority of them that you deal with are power-hungry mongrels, who have lost the vision to serve and protect, right?

So what are you going to do, Americans? Get mad? We know how that ends.

en.wikipedia.org...

How about any other non-Western Society that has had a gripe with the Men in Blue?? History tells us that if rioters are pissed off enough - and armed - then those cops are gonna start shooting, whether it be back, or first.

Yeah, that Second Ammendment has "good idea" written all over it...

I for one am going to sit back and watch the Red Mist slowly fog the eyes of the majority of the Yanks - you all wait and see as the Media and Current affairs start confirming the people's distrust of the Citizens On Patrol, you watch the movement grow against Johnny Law. You watch the vigilantes take matters into their own hands,

... and you just WAIT and see what happens.

TPTB and the PATRIOT ACT? Small Potatoes.

edit on 15-5-2012 by derpest because: spelling derps.

Then when it starts happening down under(if it hasnt already), what are you gonna do, just there and take it? Like it or not this will be every where very soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join