It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Cops Fear-WARNING-As disturbing as Kelly Thomas video X 10

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

We need individuals willing to file verified complaints against the offending officers, and to demand justice be put in. This takes courage and it takes understanding the law, but it is the only way.

I have heard of a guy who has tried to file over 100 complaints against offending officers and has yet to be successful... but by golly he hasn't given up. The complaints just keeping getting tossed in the trash. Any other suggestions?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Watched the whole video, I have seen most of them individually while others I have not. Seeing all this I don't know what to feel... I can't feel anything except wonder what drives them to do this. While I know it's just myself holding my emotions back. It's like watching monsters be monsters to people.

Note: Started crying thinking over it all, it hurts to watch and know this happens. This is coming from a very desensitized person. The type that plays violent games, loves horror films, and frequents 4chan.

Despite the state of everything I know that they're not all bad. My experience with them so far has been both positive and negative. Most of them have handled situations very professionally while others have acted as if them had a pea for a brain regarding the law. The good situations oddly enough happened in only one city. All the bad incidents were in rich areas and cities inland.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScatterBrain

We need individuals willing to file verified complaints against the offending officers, and to demand justice be put in. This takes courage and it takes understanding the law, but it is the only way.

I have heard of a guy who has tried to file over 100 complaints against offending officers and has yet to be successful... but by golly he hasn't given up. The complaints just keeping getting tossed in the trash. Any other suggestions?

A "complaint" is not a verified complaint, and I guarantee you this "guy" you heard of was not filing verified complaints which are signed under penalty of perjury. You want a suggestion? Learn the law! Ignorance of the law is no excuse! Stop spreading ignorance.

A verified complaint signed under penalty of perjury is a legal document that must be acted upon. Calling a watch commander and "filing a complaint" is for ignoramuses.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Dude, I wouldn't call this guy ignorant...Or are you calling me ignorant for asking a question? Don't make me come over there numbnuts...(just kidding, You not worth the trip :lol

check out his website, he was spot on so far. He seems to offer some good information.

ruleoflawradio.com...
edit on 12-6-2012 by ScatterBrain because: add

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ScatterBrain

I am calling you ignorant. Verified complaints cannot be "tossed". A verified complaint is an oath made by the accuser that forces an arrest, and forces a trial. Had you all ready known that, you wouldn't have made the post you made.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Piss off buddy, I asked you a question, go sit in your family room and go be rude with your own family, You arrogant muthr. ,!,,

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScatterBrain

Piss off buddy, I asked you a question, go sit in your family room and go be rude with your own family, You arrogant muthr. ,!,,

You started with an exclamatory sentence that was claiming that "complaints" just got "tossed", then followed with the question: "got any other suggestions?" Arrogance is the presumption of knowledge, which is what you did, not I. I offered knowledge and you thought it a good idea to dismiss this knowledge through obfuscation. A verified complaint is an oath signed under penalty of perjury that cannot be "tossed" and does not get "tossed". That is not a presumption of knowledge, that is knowledge.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

See this guy claims to have made 100's of them and they get trashed. If the people in the public service area that is entrusted to process these complaints refuses to accept the complaints it's hard to do. I know my son tried to make a complaint against another person and the police refused to take his complaint. This guy says the D.A. trashes any complaint that this guy summits. If no one is permitted to get a complaint far enough to be acknowledged their is a problem.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The reason a verified complaint is made under penalty of perjury is because if the accusation made is false then the person who has made the accusation is guilty of perjury. Perjury is a very serious offense and people are imprisoned for doing so.

This "guy" you keep referring to has all kinds of recourse if in fact he filed a verified complaint under penalty of perjury but the D.A. has thrown away "hundreds" of them. Of course, one has to wonder just how serious these charges this "guy" is making if he is filing "hundreds" of verified complaints. That is incriminating in itself and probably good cause for any D.A. to bring charges of perjury against this "guy". If in fact, this "guy" has any cause for his actions, and if in fact the D.A. has thrown away every single verified complaint this "guy" has filed, you would think at some point this "guy" would have just gone to a judge and pointed out what was going on.

If you and this "guy" expect me to buy that every single officer of the court is so corrupt that a legal document such as verified complaint will be "tossed" on every level of the court, you may as well be trying to sell me real estate on Mars. This "guy" had numerous opportunities for recourse, including turning to a federal judge. I am not buying either one of your claims, and am skeptical as to why you think it is so important to dismiss a valid method of recourse and remedy that is all ready so buried that most people have no idea this remedy is available to them.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

If you and this "guy" expect me to buy that every single officer of the court is so corrupt that a legal document such as verified complaint will be "tossed" on every level of the court, you may as well be trying to sell me real estate on Mars. This "guy" had numerous opportunities for recourse, including turning to a federal judge. I am not buying either one of your claims, and am skeptical as to why you think it is so important to dismiss a valid method of recourse and remedy that is all ready so buried that most people have no idea this remedy is available to them.

Well Darling,

First, I gave you a link to his website, I told you what he said he did. I followed it up with a link to show you where I got it and so you can read verbatim what he claims for yourself.
I would dismiss what you call a "valid method" of recourse when the people in public service that are entrusted in the system refuse to process the complaint. People do get threatened, harassed for attempting to file complaints against a city or town. I don't know where you come from, but some small towns run the whole show. I am not talking about Chicago here, but even there it still depends on who you are complaining about...look it up....plenty of people have this dilemma.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I looked at that link you provided, it was a home page with scads of links and crap. I did not see anywhere where a verified complaint had been filed, but then "tossed" "hundreds" of times. You have never yourself filed any verified complaint and had it "tossed", but you choose to accept this dubious website you linked as some sort of Gospel truth for you.

Whatever you think it is you've learned from your Gospel, you have no clue as to how the law works. Verified complaints do not get "tossed" without dire consequences. It is generally true that those who file verified complaints know the law, and if some government hack "tosses" one who knows the law complaint, that government clown is in for a rude and painful awakening.

Good luck with your faith, I understand how ignorance can be bliss.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It seems like the same video I watched right through. it seems like the same post that 404'd, but the title is not quite the same.

Complaint form is where you put your name and address for a process, not give it in advance to potential hostiles, before you make a complaint. OMG!

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join