It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Cops Fear-WARNING-As disturbing as Kelly Thomas video X 10

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Does anyone else get the feeling this is all deliberate- that they purposely put these bullies into police jobs to create this?

The cyclist clip where he just slams the guy off the bike is just unbelievable. That is attempted murder IMO, and it was in front of a crowd, what other purpose would that serve other than creating police hatred? It's lamost as if he was told to do it!

I'm certain this is part of the agenda, because the American people will only take this for so long.

I started a thread not too long ago about how far the UK is behind the USA and I have to say, whilst there are bad police everywhere, no other Western/civilised country comes close to America, and as I say, I think this is deliberate from TPTB- they want to bring the end to America, and they are stirring up all kinds of problems to justify whatever they've got planned.

It's #ed up either way, sadly there are plenty of good police out there, but this kind of stuff is very sad and I don't think a proper police system would allow these kinds of people into the force- it's almost as though USA is putting doormen/bouncer bullies into positions of power- it's got to be deliberate IMO.
edit on 15-5-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
reply to post by justbecause1

And you dont know what i have had to deal with so yeah i do know whats going on. im not mad because someone told me to be. im mad because of experiance and what i have seen. My friend was a cop now recently quit because of this sh# he didnt wanna be a part of it. i do know why im upset, its not blind rage.
Im not gonna lookin to kill someone dont put words in my mouth. Im just sayin if a pig trys this bull# on me there gonna wish they didn't. They are gonna give me a reason to defend myself and i will to the death if i have done nothing wrong.

edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

Here it is sense you ignored it

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

You know you might be on to something here. It really is seeming like that.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by justbecause1

Originally posted by imagineering

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope
wow I cant watch anymore past 14mins this is horrible and its shame and a disgrace that this happens to usa's citizens. Those officers were just as bad as nazis.
That video really irritated me.

I agree, Im a law abiding professional, way laid back fella and that got my blood pressure going! If I had the balls enough and resources....oofta!
Except they aren't mowing people down on he streets. They aren't going house to house and throwing people from their balconies to their deaths. They aren't rounding up people stealing their stuff and putting them in cattle cars to be sent to work camps. Perspective. Please don't think that you're a a victim like the jews and those who were murdered during WWII.

Calm down their little fella, I made no reference to any personal attacks on anyone, I only shared my disgust and opinion all coupled with my expierience. If you think that is wrong then you like those cops, who truly feel no one has any rights at all, so resort to mocking and insulting them. The manifestation of a week mind indeed. Wisdom is to discuss calmly for a mutual resolve.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

I saw your post. I was responding to the person who said YOU watched the video. I am sure you have had a bad exprience, but I don't know what it is...and I won't ask. I just don't have to believe you had a bad exprience.

Example, my friend got pulled over, the cop said she didn't come to a complete stop at a stop sign...she said "I stopped for like 10 seconds, that cop was lying". I have been in the car with her and she is a terrible driver. So I think she stopped fror 10 seconds no...would I belive her story if she said she came to a complete stop, yes. But she said she stopped for 10 seconds, which I don't believe.

My car was broken into and the cops refused to take a report when they should have. Do I think the cop is evil who deserves to die - no way, but I do think he was lazy. On the flip, was I glad the cops came to same my mom when her crazy ex husband tried to kill her - yes. With out them my mom wouldn't be here today.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Google positive videos - they're out there.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Everyone keep in mind the whole intention of this thread is to see trend developing, a trend we all as citizens have a right to feel negative about. We have a right to express our opinions and our disgust, it was not wrong for us to NOT sit idle. Our sense of justice flares up and we vent, its only natural. I do not understand the passion that is occuring in all the personal attacks here, the devision makes for zero unity and this is why we will all always remain devided. TPTB are a hell of alot more united the we are thats for sure. We are our own demise because none of us can agree and anything, we cant even agree to disagree.

Fun Fact: It is truth, that not only is the Police delving further into a pit, but the whole of humanity is.

Lets remember to be respectful.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by imagineering

I didn't say people don't have any rights. You said the cops are as bad as Nazis, I was mearly pointing out that is not fair to compare them, to me it undermines what the Nazi's actually were and did to people.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

But were not talkin about lazy cops, were talkin about cops that murder and get away with it. I know there are few good cops out there, im agaisnt the murdering cops with there own agenda. But really the good cops are just as guilty IF they go by this code of silence. i live in a town full of crooked cops. the only people they protect are themselves and natives on the rez, because the natives pay them off. All im gonna do is defend myself against bad cops, please dont lump me in with all the others that wanna go on a murduring spree, i never once said that.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Everyone keep in mind the whole intention of this thread is to see trend developing, a trend we all as citizens have a right to feel negative about. We have a right to express our opinions and our disgust, it was not wrong for us to NOT sit idle. Our sense of justice flares up and we vent, its only natural. I do not understand the passion that is occuring in all the personal attacks here, the devision makes for zero unity and this is why we will all always remain devided. TPTB are a hell of alot more united the we are thats for sure. We are our own demise because none of us can agree and anything, we cant even agree to disagree.

Fun Fact: It is truth, that not only is the Police delving further into a pit, but the whole of humanity is.

I said this earlier, they want us divided. I see it all the time. Don't you think if they divide us from the police (the majority that are nice) who want to protect us leaves us even more vulnerable? People here are talking about going out and killing police, harming their families. That is what they want. Us against THEM. Why can't the police be on the US side...because of people who want to harm them. This will only make the police that much more defensive, and they should be sacred with a majority of people wanting to hurt them - again because someone told us to hurt the police, all of them, not just the bad ones. I for one would want the good ones on my side, when and if I needed them.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I didn't say people don't have any rights. You said the cops are as bad as Nazis, I was mearly pointing out that is not fair to compare them, to me it undermines what the Nazi's actually were and did to people.

Snap.....I said the cops where as bad as Nazi's...where? Quote it brother because I dont recall doing that. Find the post and quote it, I cant find it looking back.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Im gonna have to agree on this one.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I said this earlier, they want us divided. I see it all the time. Don't you think if they divide us from the police (the majority that are nice) who want to protect us leaves us even more vulnerable? People here are talking about going out and killing police, harming their families. That is what they want. Us against THEM. Why can't the police be on the US side...because of people who want to harm them. This will only make the police that much more defensive, and they should be sacred with a majority of people wanting to hurt them - again because someone told us to hurt the police, all of them, not just the bad ones. I for one would want the good ones on my side, when and if I needed them.

Good point....Thank you. See now thats a civil response, I disagree with muderous talk, I do. They laugh at us when we fight like dogs over that last morsel of meat, and thats whats happening on this thread. Im sure the Op would like collective positve thinking on this. Its a serious issue.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

But were not talkin about lazy cops, were talkin about cops that murder and get away with it. I know there are few good cops out there, im agaisnt the murdering cops with there own agenda. But really the good cops are just as guilty IF they go by this code of silence. i live in a town full of crooked cops. the only people they protect are themselves and natives on the rez, because the natives pay them off.
Yes and the bad cops should be punished. I am just saying that you can't tell the good ones form the bad ones, except most people think if they wear the uniform they're bad. My ex-neighbor was a cop and he said he hoped all the bad cops would get justice because it only made his job that much harder. He told me some bad stories too...two cops who got DUI's, but they were let go. There isn't as much of a tolerance for the bad cops anymore.

And I did say, after watching most of the video that some of those cops should be fired!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Sorry, no you didn't say it. Someone else said it, I just quoted both posts. Theirs and your reply. It was not actually directed at you. You never said the Nazi thing.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

If I compared cops to Nazi's then I was wrong, I publically apologies............Dang I dont remember saying that. Shame on me. I must of had a relapse in judgment. (im still waiting for that proof post)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Sorry, no you didn't say it. Someone else said it, I just quoted both posts. Theirs and your reply. It was not actually directed at you. You never said the Nazi thing.

i knew it bro....I just cant relate to that type of thinking and was going crazy here that I would say something like that. Thank you for your clarification.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

OK, well i edited that post so you may have missed it, but i said please dont lump me in with all the others that wanna go on a cop murdering spree. I never once said that. Im just not gonna sit back and let a crooked cop beat me when i have done nothing wrong, ya know. would you?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

If I compared cops to Nazi's then I was wrong, I publically apologies............Dang I dont remember saying that. Shame on me. I must of had a relapse in judgment. (im still waiting for that proof post)

I was actually agreeing with the last part of his post. i wasnt sure who said they are like Nazi's.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Sorry, I didn't mean to make a big deal out of you saying it.
I would not want someone to falsly accuse me of something like that either.

Well, we can agree the bad ones need to be punished, fired, jailed if necessary. Would I let a cop abuse me, no way. Would I be upset and seek justice from them - yes. I just won't assume any cop I come into contact with is going to beat me or worse. I will be polite and asert my rights when I know I am in the right. If I see a cop beating someone and I KNOW they are in the wrong. I will video tape them and be a witness.

I just see some people wanting to harm people they know nothing about and that kind of blind hatred scares me. It undermines who we are as humans and our humanity.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Sorry, I didn't mean to make a big deal out of you saying it.
I would not want someone to falsly accuse me of something like that either.

Well, we can agree the bad ones need to be punished, fired, jailed if necessary. Would I let a cop abuse me, no way. Would I be upset and seek justice from them - yes. I just won't assume any cop I come into contact with is going to beat me or worse. I will be polite and asert my rights when I know I am in the right. If I see a cop beating someone and I KNOW they are in the wrong. I will video tape them and be a witness.

I just see some people wanting to harm people they know nothing about and that kind of blind hatred scares me. It undermines who we are as humans and our humanity.

Very good balanced point of view. The "kill em all" culture just makes us as citizens hypocritical. We make out-cry on the very things we are willing to do and it makes no sense to me. I guess the best thing we can all do is sharpen up on our knowledge so as to be able to defend ourselves and our rights when we are ever in a questionable situation with a police officer. But we all must become a team in the public arena if we ever expect to see any change.
For me I believe things in this system are about to come to a SHTF scenerio and any legislative progress would be useless. Thats just my opinion though, in the meantime I do support the fact that the trend is growing rapidly and police officers are showing no sign of let-up. Know your rights brothers and stand by them!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join