It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS BOOK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Not really a question about the actual board...
Anyway, has Above Top Secret ever released a book? And If not, ever going to?
I think its a great idea! I know I'd buy it!

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
You know, this Idea has some viability to it.

ATS content, converted, taken to a printer, and distributed. I don't know what you'd call it, since I believe that a book called Above Top Secret has already been released...but I'd for sure scrape up some cash, and try to buy it.

I'd like to see something like that in the book store and say...I spent 2+ years of my life contributing to that book coming out.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I would love to see ATS books in my bookcase. Perhaps there could be a book of essays for example "How to create a safe and stable government in Afghanistan " by xpert11.
unfortunately I dont know any book editors. Even if ATS dosnt publish a book theres no reason why a group of ATS posters couldnt put there thoughts to paper.
Anybody game ? I would be quite happy have my point of view into put into print and then let history be the judge if I was right about a particular issue.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
DISC is currently working on something along these lines, if you are interested in helping, and have time you can put in, u2u me and let me know you are interested.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
If anyone has any questions regarding helping out on this project, you may also feel free to u2u Myself

I just can't give away the "Secret" Info....

top topics

join