It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compassion threads are very popular but...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I understand threads about compassion are very popular.
To feel what others feel, wanting to relief other people´s suffering etc, that is very christian indeed and you know what? I like them too, to wish well, to connect to other peoples feelings, to wish well, that is great but... if you cant control your own emotions, if you cant be a positive pole of energy, if you wander around vulnerable to bad vibrations, contaminating the environment, you are not doing a good service to your brothers and sisters.
I say that we should learn to be in control of our energy and learn to feel good because we want to, we should learn to stop being emotionally manipulated by things or events we cant control. Then, you can be receptive to all the energy out there because you learned to transform low energy into high energy.
Its useless to be highly sensitive to other beings energy, if you get caught in low energy and you cant get out of it...
When you learn to be an alchemist turning low energy into high energy, then you can be an effective compassionate person because other peoples emotions will not hurt you, you can be receptive to all the energy in the world because when it reaches you, it turns into gold, you are an alchemist, you learned to raise your emotions by your own will, you are no longer an emotional puppet, now you can be an effective compassion healer.
I felt free to give you my humble opinion but I am open to other peoples ideas, i like to discuss and I can change my mind

So feel free to give your own opinion.
Thanks

edit on 14-5-2012 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Opposite is true for me. Well the control may mean a different type of control, so perhaps this gets down to the real meaning behind what you're saying, ie. words are general brush strokes and often don't relay what a person means, so people see their own interpretation not just due to frequency either, but sometimes due to the human brain connecting dots, making order out of random input, and thus, if you have seen a lot of threads or ideas put out a certain, way, someone could write something that was wide open, but they meant something else, but the brain will connect it to the others and form a pattern. So its not always intentional.

So this is my feelings on self control. It is a process of awakening, being conscious, this process for me is Prayer, for I have faith in the Family of Goodness and Infinite Fractals of Higher Self Contained within Love/Creator/All, (or however it turns out to be in the truth but it shall be wonderful, that is the best my processor can manage currently). So prayer, ie, communication with Source and my own Soul, seeking help, ideas, healing, unblocking, having negatives turned to positives, for family members, friends, those in need, the world and myself.
Reporting for duty and trying to get on task. Pouring out feelings of being off task and trying to see through to the lessons in the difficulties.

Striving to stay in the heart. To be conscious. If a disagreement starts due to a difference in energy between two people, ie. one more controlling, then stepping back as soon as one can and growing different skills than reacting.
Holding light, understanding others.

To me, this is getting in control of yourself. Its also the way back home.

When you begin this process, I guess transmutation of self, and we are imperfect, from the beginning I want to stress, I flow posts from my heart and experiences and knowing. They write fast, and never are meant to say that I'm standing in this perfect light and have no difficulties in it, rather I see everyone as so much better, more successful, more skilled, having so many traits I admire greatly and tend to see myself as dust, a dandelion, of no importance, and have alot of gratitude.

But as one pushes the boundaries, on what they feel capable of, I often say, I can't I don't have the skills, this was not my childhood, how can I do this, please give me some ideas, in conversation with Source/Soul. I feel hopeless in trying to find the way to help in a situaton where I have tried every means that comes to me, and have my own limits too.

All I know is this, between the seeking/prayers/converstations/yearning/gratitude/self reproach/new attempts/seeking/prayers/conversations/yearnign/ etc etc, and flowing the joy through as much as possible, just in the moment zen/mind joy through, things change.

Its almost like being born again, a new person is emerging, not in huge leaps, incrementally.

But the path is compassion and positivity. Its flowing joy and abundance out to others Its growth in stubborn spots, being born again in a way.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I get a lot from the infinite mind by rationalizing things, i am always thinking about life...
I try to use my rational mind to understand and control my emotional life, which is intense

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
I say that we should learn to be in control of our energy and learn to feel good because we want to, we should learn to stop being emotionally manipulated by things or events we cant control.

The first step to change is to become aware of a problem, I think the things and events manipulating us are not out of our control and are exactly the things we should come together and change.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I just seek, search, feel like I'm failing, and keep seeking, (don't have the life I have dreamt of that is for sure but use it as contemplation and zenmind always to give back as much as I can), and just connect and flow joy, love, as much as possible.

Right now, the Flare/CME that is hitting, whatever that is, is just resounding joy and love in me, so much goodness, the sun keeps shining brighter in the room when I acknoweldge this input and help, its wonderful. That is the feeling I strive to maintain and flow in.

So don't want any rationalization or left hemisphere brakes but flow, and flow love.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
So prayer, ie, communication with Source and my own Soul, seeking help, ideas, healing, unblocking, having negatives turned to positives, for family members, friends, those in need, the world and myself.

This can only work for yourself, each person is different. Oblivious to the internal happenings of others, limited to only the exterior and attempted explanation people try to give off.

To me, this is getting in control of yourself. Its also the way back home.

Exactly, "to you".

I flow posts from my heart and experiences and knowing.

as do most.

Its almost like being born again, a new person is emerging

I have seen this used to describe a mushroom trip as well. That said I respect you and your positive way of thinking. Just because ones beliefs may be different and the path they chose to achieve a type of enlightenment does not make anyone right or wrong. We were ment to be different and through our differences we are the same.
edit on 14-5-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by g0dhims3lf

You made me laugh, he was sharing his experience and you kept saying that it woks for him... but that is obvious dont you think?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by g0dhims3lf

I agree each person is different, but the turn in, pour out your needs, seek help, hold love over the world and keep seeking to connect and be calm in ever situation, to be able to choose and still be positive, is pretty universal, I just do this my own way with my own personality. And have so much gratitude at the contact, encouragement, experiences of Guides standing at the door, with the sun cutting through clouds, I've felt like crying with joy and feeling guilty at having this wonderful encouragement and messages, and wishing everyone in the whole world could experience that, all in need, in hospitals, in prisons, the streets. So many tragedies could be prevented, so much sorrow.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Yes but he also shifted from 1st to 3rd person using words like humans, we, and you. I was just offering a counter, did not try to be humorous. LIke I said I respect it and I do not agree or disagree. I'm admittedly confused on many things, sometimes when I cannot seem to get the words that describe my feelings and beliefs I write them down in a poetic form Some of my work.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

This is more powerful than most people can imagine......Meaning that it has tangible impact on everything!!!! that is life. This is directly tied to the ego and transcending it/ connecting to that which exists beyond the illusion that the ego creates.

All it takes to see how much power this has over us is for us to honestly attempt to embrace this for an entire day.

For any skeptic it is a super easy test to open up to how very out of control we each are. We are moving into a period of time where we are going to be talking about ascension and what it means to be a master. Very simply speaking it just means exactly what you are saying (and okay a little bit more but the basic jist is YOU being in control of your experience..) Not the physical world.

This is such a powerful thing to embrace.. It can't be emphasized enough. And the difficulty of this can be easily explored by any one of us by attempting to embrace it. By seeing how much power the physical world has over us we can open up to and be honest about how little conscious control (WE..... each) truly have..

edit on 14-5-2012 by nicolet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nicolet

Yep, this is very important, it changes everything, but most people don't realize it, maybe its not in their path yet, I don't know... What I know is that when I stumbled upon this knowledge, I shivered, this is liberation from fear. To be able to master your feelings is truly the liberation of your whole soul.

new topics

top topics

join