It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New object near the sun. Video is up. It's coming out of the sun. Zoomed in better.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Okay, I will admit that some may be meteors , COSMIC RAYS, blokah, tether's and the like, but similar objects looking like the same object are not a meteor or above mentioned. I don't have a clue what they are considering I'm not up there but I will stick to my fancy that they are UFOs.
This can't all be a coincidence. I just can't see how some of you can't see the similarities. It's like right in front of you. Different sizes? Different shapes but similar in shape? Maybe there is some technology out there that can withhold the power of the sun and manage to survive. Who knows............ If you go look right now. It's not even showing up on the time stamp frame that I just took a moment ago.

Zoomed in version

Video of object

New object

Full Frame shot

Obviously the previous object.

And another previous one but near the left side this time

edit on 14-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Great find! You are very interested in this subject.
Are these new images or are they the same as two weeks ago?
Very intriguing.
(TO EVERYONE: NO' IT'S NOT COSMIC RAY, COSMIC RAYS MAKE A CIRCULAR PIXEL IMPRINT, NOT A LINE. COSMIC RAYS CANNOT BE SEEN BY LOOKING AT THEIR SIDE. )
nice find, manhater. S&F.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
if you notice at the 30 second mark you also see an object Ill say gravitate towards the sun in the bottom left and coner which appears to go behind the sun, cool stuff

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

That would be one hell of a craft in size. There is no conclusive proof this is a craft. It would have been nice to see movement but the artifact only appeared briefly.

link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Yeah, and COSMIC RAYS DO NOT DO THAT. Thanks for your input.
I know that the Navy has a Space Command. Maybe it's them.

link   
reply to post by swan001

The first one is from may 11th that I just found when I was playing with the SOHO. That one is new. Now it's not even showing up on the SOHO when I go look for it with the time stamp. Confused about that one. The other ones are the same from two weeks ago or a week ago. I was just trying to point the similarities between all three.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Okay thanks.
I think it could be the Navy? You know, put on Starlite stuff and cruise the space...

Sorry if I sound loony, I am serious.

edit on 14-5-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Cosmic ray hits. There are already a ton of threads on this subject.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Not cosmic ray. You can't see rays on their side. They got to hit the camera in front to be visible, and when that happens, you get a circular pixel alteration. Wrong trajectory, see?

edit on 14-5-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Okay thanks.
I think it could be the Navy? You know, put on Starlite stuff and cruise the space...

Sorry if I sound loony, I am serious.

You know I wouldn't even doubt it.

I think our military definitely has the capabilities to do it.

So you are not loony.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Okay it's there.

Time stamp is now

20:47:05

Let me try and get a video on Helioviewer.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Not cosmic ray. You can't see rays on their side.

You don't "see" cosmic rays. You only see their effects on the CCD when the impact it. Depending on the angle and intensity of the ray it will produce various artifacts in the image. What you think is "seeing it on its side" is just radiation traveling nearly parallel to the censor and inducing a charge in multiple wells in a line.

they got to hit the am era in front to be visible,

No, they do not. Again you make the mistake of thinking you're "seeing" something visible. It's radiation hitting the CCD and inducing a charge.

and when that happens, you get a circular pixel alteration.

Intense strikes sometimes induce "circular" images simply due to their intensity, often causing blooming as well as electrons flow over into neighboring wells.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Ahh, damn. THATS where I parked it
BRB.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

cosmic rays are beta particles. Helium nucleus. They move electron TOWARD them, as they are positively charged (the rays, not the electrons). Would not that result into a sort of invisibility? I means, we see something (and the CCD is activated) when a photon kick off an atom's electron. What if the electron is sucked? No electron are emitted, so no signal is sent to the camera's recording device.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Wow, that is a weird image, wonder what the hell it is??? Ive always wondered if there were a couple of different species of Alien, fighting over this planet, and the slave people that inhabit it. Maybe these aliens are here to free us, or put us back to work, Ancient texts have been found that tell of wars in the skies, all the cave paintings and other artifacts that point to some superior beings coming to this planet, strange copper like defenses in siberia, that supposedly come up out of the ground shooting some sort of weapon, then mystrously sink back into the ground. You've got to wonder

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Okay, it's downloading right now and will be back to post the video.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

S&F OP If i dare say so it is really hotting up in 2012.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

cosmic rays are beta particles. Helium nucleus. They move electron TOWARD them, as they are positively charged (the rays, not the electrons). Would not that result into a sort of invisibility?

I'm sorry but the ignorance here is staggering. I don't have time to teach you an entire course on cosmic radiation and its effects on CCDs. This isn't high school chemistry, cosmic ray nuclei are not going to "pull electrons towards them," they're traveling at very high velocities with very high energies. When they hit the CCD they will knock electrons off of the atoms of the CCD itself during the collision and induce a charge, not steal it. The energy of the cosmic ray will determine how hard it hits and how much of a charge it induces. That's it in a nutshell. The angle of the cosmic ray relative to the CCD will also determine its appearance, thus sometimes they're just dots or even large dots from high energy hits, while sometimes they're lines from highly angled impacts.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Okay, I posted the video.

Let me know what you think.

I'm horrible with making videos.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
What are we actually looking at? That thing in the bottom left corner?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join