It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My shot at theoretical Pysics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
So I do a lot of deep deep thinking that really aint deep at all but anyways I am trying to understand nuclear fusion. So I will start with what the four fundamental started with weak nuclear strong nuclear and electromagnetic. The three together begin an electromagnetic storm. The force created by the electromagnetism begins attracting gas particals, or what I like to think is strong and weak nuclear forces. The forces go all crazy and I am guessing mainly because of the electromagnetism, the pressure of the "gas particles" gathered is so great that they ignite and thus nuclear fusion is reached. Electro magnetic storms attact gas particles and over time get so dense that the electro magnetic storm then brings on gravity and some how the gas is compressed compressed compressed within the electromagnetic storm, and fusion is created. To me fusion is not impossible we just have not built machines on a large enough scale to do so. Also the method they go about it amateurish and makes me laugh when I see people throwing millions to these people to figure it out, when all they need is my brain and they would instantly see that they are wrong. Put that in your pipe and smoke in tesla.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
So I do a lot of deep deep thinking that really aint deep at all but anyways I am trying to understand nuclear fusion. So I will start with what the four fundamental started with weak nuclear strong nuclear and electromagnetic. The three together begin a nuclear electromagnetic storm. The force created by the electromagnetism begins attracting gas particals, or what I like to think is strong and weak nuclear forces. Electro magnetic storms attact gas particles and over time get so dense that the electro magnetic storm then brings on gravity and some how the gas is compressed compressed compressed within the electromagnetic storm, and fusion is created. To me fusion is not impossible we just have not built machines on a large enough scale to do so. Also the method they go about it amateurish and makes me laugh when I see people throwing millions to these people to figure it out, when all they need is my brain and they would instantly see that they are wrong. Put that in your pipe and smoke in tesla.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

dude, i dont think tesla was/is the one smoking out of a pipe.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Ringlejames! I am glad to see you again. The last time I saw you was in while trying this remote-viewing back then.
I studied physics a bit and from what I gather, this is how it happens: The nucleus is divided by the decay of a neutron. This division leads to highly energized smaller nucleus. as these nucleus can't hold this energy, they express it in the form of light and expansion (light become the EMP pulse, and the expansion becomes the vertical explosion). This light burns everything (microwaves on steroids), including air, so you get, you guessed it, a big BOUM.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Anyone has a better explanation???

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Whoops, double post.

edit on 14-5-2012 by swan001 because: double post.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Laser fusion, [bombarding one deuterium molecule with 16 laser beams at once,] seems to be a viable method, but I think that it is not cost effective; because you need to spend too much energy into producing the laser beams.

I'm shifting towards magnetically contained fusion plasma reactor's as the most viable way to go. The central part of the fusion reactor, will be it's magnetic core. The magnet will be composed of a remnant from an exploded black hole caused by an anti-matter bomb. The BH remnant will be crushed into dust, arranged with like poles aligned with each other --- so they won't come together to form another BH --- and infused into some kind of ceramic plate.

There will be two computer controlled magnetic fields surrounding the core: The outer magnetic shield will be used to contain the fusion plasma, and also, to keep the plasma from escaping into the lithium blanket that is heated by the fusion process --- then the heated lithium is funneled into water heat exchanger's; thus producing steam to drive the turbines.

Deuterium atom's --- from common seawater --- will be secreted inside the outer magnetic shield . The inner magnetic shield's function is to protect the BH magnetic core from the fusion plasma, and the barrier for which the duterium atom's will be crushed against by the computer generated outer magnetic shield with extreme pressure for the fusion process to begin.

This fusion reactor, should not explode, because of the power of BH magnetic shield's too contain any explosion.

Foofighter's

Erno86
edit on 14-5-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 14-5-2012 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 14-5-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 14-5-2012 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 14-5-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Say why not a few more nature stories are always welcome.

here you go real star fusion nobel prize approved theory I would imagine considered fact due to use of quantum statistics so they could not refuse

From gas ball to hydrogen fusion to helium down to iron and star collapse still under electron
pressure because the star was not heavy enough to blow off the electrons.

At least its an easy peg into the world of the elite science makers.
So all the star stuff is pressure and heat but also explosions and charged particles.

This is where Tesla comes in and I must leave because of elite secrets.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Magnetic fusion is the most viable thing. I started out with that then changed to see if I understand some of what I am posting.

I am no science geek or anything. I did not even get 7 credits thru highschool. I sleeped by no choice of mine so I could do nothing. Just curious about everything.

new topics

top topics

join