It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Speech You Will Ever Hear

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Humans are vegans...

look at our teeth...

look at our intestines...

look at our digestive system...

also about not killing anything and adding plants to the list, well fruitarians are not killing anything
...the inner earth people are fruitarians as that is the highest vibrational way of eating...fruitarians just eat fruit and that does not harm the plant.

mainsteam media has tricked Humanity into what they should eat, it keeps people in a lower consciousness...

eating meat lowers your immunity, vibrations, etc....that's just a fact yo..lol

sorry to bring the news!

i still love you

you can't have world peace and harmony and still have killing of animals to eat, that is ridiculous...

hey just saying, ..

you know what world you will be on after the end of this year

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
look at our teeth...[/quote]

Yeah, i don't look at my teeth, i use my tongue and those two teeth left and right are pretty sharp, you know they are used in horror movies to show vampires. Mine aren't as long but they sure as hell can rip something off....just like the teeth tigers and lions have

look at our intestines...[/quote]

Yeah. Actually i'm jealous of the gras eaters, they have a simpler digestive system, they can eat plants and gras and be happy with it. While i, as a human have to make sure to get all the vitamins and stuff, so i don't succumb to scurvy. and other diseases.

Originally posted by cornucopiaalso about not killing anything and adding plants to the list, well fruitarians are not killing anything
...the inner earth people are fruitarians as that is the highest vibrational way of eating...fruitarians just eat fruit and that does not harm the plant.

Inner earth people? What? You're #ing crazy, aren't you?

eating meat lowers your immunity, vibrations, etc....that's just a fact yo..lol[/quote]

Yeah...i'm happy i don't vrbrate or behave weird and i don't know what you're talking about.

you can't have world peace and harmony and still have killing of animals to eat, that is ridiculous...

Yes you can, because World Peace means all of us humans getting together, without hate, racism and any other crap.
Animals are animals, they are here to server use, as i said before, they aren't humans and if they were intelligent they would evolve over the last past thousands of years....instead a pig is the same it was 2000 years before and a cow was the same 2000 years before and they both make a good dinner.
edit on 18/5/2012 by ShadowAngel85 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
scientists confirm plants have full amino acid composition...

also for an eye/mind opener watch the movie "forks over knives"

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
best speech ever, in my opinion...

Adam Kokesh speech
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
at least work on yourself, make little changes in your diet....

evolve, feel the difference

thank you

its all for you

take care of your temple/body...

allow love in, miracles

top topics

<< 1   >>

join