It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider tells why Anonymous ‘might well be the most powerful organization on Earth’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I do not think ANON is real. If they have access to the info they are saying then what's the hold up? Where's the juicy stuff? No, I think this is a dis info group to justify NWO. If any ANON person out there cares to prove otherwise
then just snail mail me some top secret ufo docs and I will get that info out there for all to see. But I doubt ANON is who they say they are and represent the 99% but more likely the 1%.

P.S. If you are real please don't zap my computer.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The world is a sphere and within that sphere you as a human are an equation that has a beginning and end, its the in between that is worth your weight in gold.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Ouch :'(

I totally disagree, as I have said many times, that a group can instigate martial law or internet censorship. There is only one reason the government is cracking or trying to crack down so hard and that because people are waking up. There were already more than enough laws to deal with disruptive protesters and hackers. Let's take some personal responsibility and place it where it belongs...squarely on ourselves. The government can only do to us what we passively let them. Stop being controlled by their fear.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Yeah perhaps a strong worded post but there is nothing on here saying anyone has to agree with each other.

To each their own.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
But like I said, I seriously doubt they have THAT much classified information. And if not, why hasn't what they do have been processed and released?

I have not read the thread yet but I had a though about what you had to say. IF they had that much information and IF it is as incriminating as they say it is, perhaps they are working on a way to have it properly disseminated to the MSM and actually have everyone see it. If they just keep posting information where they have they will not get enough attention. Anonymous has some AW qualities, and if they are going to put out major info, they are going to make sure it hits home as hard as possible and as many people see it as possible.

OR I have been working on my conspiracy novel for far to long and have an over active imagination.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Utter contempt is a pretty strong disagreement. But, you're right and entitled to your feelings...c'est la vie. I'm curious though as to why you think the governments plan to censor the net has anything to do with Anon.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Because the Government is stupid making more laws for something is already against the law I mean where is the logic we all know that they will use any excuse to do so.

So why support people who give them more ammunition that make us suffer?

Yeah that is contemptuous in my book.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

SOPA had jack to do with security or hacking PIPA and ACTA too for that matter. That only had to do with copyrights and intellectual property rights. CISPA is the only one that has any claim about security and it's measures ONLY make it possible to spy on us, they protect nothing. So tell me again how the government is doing this because of Anon?
edit on 15-5-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsatan
reply to post by AzureSky

I still think they are being given free reign to wreak havoc as a reason to enact internet Id and a killswitch...They only know anon as "that hacking group"
Who better to use as a scapegoat once everything (censorship) is in place?
edit on 14-5-2012 by Monsatan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Anonymous has not really done anything of importance. In the past they have made claims that they are in posession of sensetive information that will change the world........... and nothing, the world is still the same and they have made very little impact except for to increase the amount of goverment intervention in the online community, and will probably be the root cause of many more goverment regulations over what you can see and do online. To quote a country song " I'm so much cooler online", well Anonymous........ you just aren't and i think it's about time you just pack it in before you wreck using the internet for all of us. Unless you actually do have world shaking information then by all means do tell.

p.s. your silly

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join