It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider tells why Anonymous ‘might well be the most powerful organization on Earth’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
LOL anonymous are wanna be kids following indoctrinated hackers under the thumb of some government infiltrator. The leader of lulzsec was an fbi informant and their other leader-like character fled to canada and mysteriously thinks he is safe inspite of the fact that we deported mark emory a canadian citizen for breaking laws in america when america should just screen their friggen mail if such is the case.

Either way they do have the keys to everything but only because some cia spooks are giving them the access and the tools and assigning the key players tasks which works to the agency's favour (like, promote "occupy" for us).

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
i think if there is one "organization" (or whatever you call anonymous), which has the power + will to access and release potential disclosure files about UFO's and Aliens , that would be anonymous.

But only if those files really exists.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

We're screwed anyway, so I strongly disagree. The establishment would have censored the internet long ago if they had the chance but people were too aware to let that happen, and the technology exploded too quickly to be kept under proper control unlike television and radio. Now the people have become conned into a state of total paranoid delusion of some horribly exaggerated terrorist threat and are practically begging for censorship. If information has to be hidden, you're doing something wrong!

This is war man! It's not going to be won by sitting around in parks waiting for the cops to come and bash the sh*t out of us. It's going to be won by spreading awareness of corruption to the people as quickly as possible before it becomes too late to do so. They have armies and tanks and helicopters and the CIA and the FBI and all the rest of this oppressive war machine, but we have numbers, and we have integrity. This crap has gotta end or we're all f*cked, and maybe Anonymous are being allowed free reign to bring down internet censorship on the rest of us, but sh*t man someone's gotta give us the truth! Those we pay to protect us aren't doing it so why shouldn't the people rise up and take the truth from our enemies.

What they're getting away with isn't small crimes man. It's horrendous. It's unconscionable. And if you're comfortable with living in ignorance and a false sense of security, while it still goes on behind close doors, then you and the rest of earth probably deserve whatever horrible hell comes our way.

If "Anonymous" don't do it, who will? Wikileaks? Lol yeah right, that's what happens when you fight for truth without concealing your identity. You get f*cked like every other good person who ever did the same! Remember:

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security will receive, and deserve, neither."

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Anonymous is the 1%?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Anonymous isn't an organisation though. Any hacker, pranker etc can call themselves anonymous. People can continuously use Anonymous as their title if they're repeat offenders.
edit on 15/5/12 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Governments dub anything 'terror' that does not fall into line with their systems of control. The term elicits is automatically associated with large scale destruction, killing of innocents and has had the effect of eliciting fear in the populace in a very potent way.

But, the more I hear 'terror' being bandied around to refer to anything supposedly nefarious, but far from anything hard line and ideologically based, the less cogent the term becomes.

Governments need a new buzz word for those they cannot keep in check. Maybe 'egalitarians' would be more beseeming...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nagabonar
i think if there is one "organization" (or whatever you call anonymous), which has the power + will to access and release potential disclosure files about UFO's and Aliens , that would be anonymous.

But only if those files really exists.

Didn't Garry Mackinnon find some files ?

www.dailygrail.com...

www.techweekeurope.co.uk...

Anonymous speak so grandly. What they acutally do is in stark contrast to their words and stated aims.

DDOS attacks against websites, defacing websites, stealing and publishing data.

Doesn't sound like a recipe for changing the world to me.

QV.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Soon..

Al-Qaida no more, its Anonymous

The choice has been made before you realize it.
Hopefully the Frenchman on the good side, if not, he will have to deal a trade which he doesnt want.
Oh btw, its The Matrix stuff

edit on 15-5-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The gov't is between a rock and a hard place. It can attempt to block the web to control our communications, or it can allow the web to follow our dissent.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Sorry I didn't read the entire thread. Is this Commander X the same Commander X that was here on ATS awhile back he did say he was a hacker..........hmmmmm

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for Anonymous to find and release all of Obama's records (school, passport, etc.). I'd really like to know how his education was funded, and what citizenship he claimed on his applications. Somehow, I doubt Anonymous will ever go after their master though...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I dislike everyone saying it's the fault of Anonymous which has brought the internet under attack by things such as SOPA and PIPA.

Regardless of whether or not Anonymous was doing anything, there would still be people actively attempting to neuter the internet. Laying blame on one certain group of people and saying "This is why they won't let us have our internet!" is just childish and a bit naive.

Big corporations will push for complete and total regulation of the internet because if it's not currently earning them money it's taking money away from them. And they tend to dislike that.

Just my two cents on the matter concerning that.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
They don't Anon as an excuse to control the internet.

Not only is there only a few willing to fight the onslaught..

But they have the masses that will protest against the few that choose to fight.

Peace

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I have no problem with this mostly... but the thought is kinda scary... especially when they speak about having tons and tons of data..... what if this goes to the wrong hands.. then what? yeah i know they mean well for the 99 but think about this.... Credits to Ano but please be careful... sometimes when people try to do the right thing, it ends up getting worse for everybody... thanks

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Monsatan

Yes it does seem like the whole Create a Problem, make the public painfully aware of the MADE UP problem, Fix the problem they created to inforce harsher laws.. type plan here with ANON
edit on 15-5-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
reply to post by Monsatan

Yes it does seem like the whole Create a Problem, make the public painfully aware of the MADE UP problem, Fix the problem they created to inforce harsher laws.. type plan here with ANON
edit on 15-5-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

I have to agree with you on that assessment.

Seems like more manipulation geared towards an agenda , though the players may not be aware of that.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

what you need to realize is that, in order for us to truly rid the world of corruption, some sacrifices need to be made. Did everything not go back to working correctly??.. the corrupt ways of Big everything shaped the way we live today, so to "overthrow" them, we need to show that we can "break" it just as quick as they "built" it

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, this Commander X is just someone who's using loosely this nickname or is the same Commander X mentioned by Branton (in almost all his books) and the author of a couple of lectures about ufo's, nazi-ufo connection, underground bases and so on?
edit on 15-5-2012 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This kind of thing is good to see.

However, I just hope anon is just as strong in other powerful/corrupt countries in undermining their corruption/power just as they are in America. Gotta spread the revolution; in an era of globalization, it's gotta be global.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLastStand

The power of infiltrators is only as strong as a movement lets it be. It's a difficult game to play, but there are ways of neutralizing the efforts of the elite to control legitimate movements of the people.

In either case, it's about damage control, and the populace is smarter than the powerful if they want/try to be.
edit on 15-5-2012 by NoHierarchy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join