It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morphing object over California - May 11th 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

The Teslaship is about to give birth to Tesla orbs.

from the video:

www.youtube.com...

Perhaps as good as it gets.
We need no explanation of the Teslaship as they are elite secrets.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
First of all to tell if something is a UFO we need to have some sort of evidence it's actually in the sky, then we can move on from there.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Excellent footage here. Shame that the camera man didn't zoom out to show the landscape so that we could get a good idea of the size of this thing.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
First of all, you cannot see Venus or any planet/star during the day, Venus only in the late afternoon, only the Moon can be seen even earlier. Secondly, he says it's moving, so unless he means changing few positions for hours then hiding under the horizon then this is not Venus, Thirdly I do not think this is necessarily an aircraft or something extraordinary but at least is not an obvious hoax like some others, if it is one.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Seriously? Are you genuinely puzzled by this video? What do you make of this one?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
First of all, you cannot see Venus or any planet/star during the day, Venus only in the late afternoon

Completely wrong.
At times, Venus is EASILY visible during the middle of the day.
Done it myself.
Saw it just before dawn one morning, and followed it all through the day until about 3:30 in the afternoon when I had to go do some stuff.

HERE as another example, is Abraham Lincoln seeing it at about midday.

The article suggests seeing it at about 4pm, but in 6 months from now (when Venus is a morning object) I'll post an article about seeing it at lunchtime.

Edit - other reports by amateur astronomers of being able to see Sirius during the day.

edit on 15-5-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Two alien ships disguised as balloons.

Nice try, but me ain't stewpid.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Come on people, i may have posted this believing it to be a UFO which it was. Until other members brought up the Venus explanation which seems like a good explanation to me apart from the way it changes shape. But again like people have said, that could be becuase of the cameras being pushed past its capapilities.

Some of you say that it cant be Venus because cant be seen during the day. I believe this was filmed around 6pm sooooo... Venus it is.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Im thinking that its an object (possibly a balloon? or helicopter?) above the horizon line and reflecting the sun, filmed at just after sunset.
edit on 15-5-2012 by mtabacco because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

funny when people describe technology hundreds of years beyond anything humanity has achieved, they are describing a mylar balloon.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Yet ANOTHER crappy OVER-MAGNIFIED (digitally zoomed) video of a planet or star - as many say, PROBABLY VENUS! And its funny that the woman says "oh its just round in my camera".

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Gday all,

True no context at all but that isn't what caught me... the guy films for 10mins which is a decent amount of time to waste filming anything but what you saw in the sky wanting to show it to people.

As for the Venus thing... you guys are clueless.. your only post of Venus looking weird is when it looks diamond shaped, this thing stretches out into almost a line...cmon... stop answering with homegrown logic fed to you by the people you accuse of hiding this info from you..

Thanks OP s-f

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

EXCEPT that in the other video there appears to be an object constructed of multiple smaller objects. Not venus this time I am afraid.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Venus without a doubt. I am an amateur astronomer and use my 5.1 inch skywatcher reflector telescope to look at venus during the day all the time. Sometimes I will hook up my digital camera and or video camera and when I zoom in, it looks way out of whack, just as it does in this video. When you start using digital zoom, you get this effect.

To the one that said an out of focus venus is a diamond shape, well, sometimes it is. it depends on the aparture of the camera...out of focus lights take on the shape of the apature, which is sometimes diamond, sometiemes it's round with a notch, sometimes is a wierd shape.

Before you decide it's not venus, perhaps do some research on cameras, focus, etc. This is clearly venus. I guarantee it.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Im the "one" and i said is the best example you can give a diamond... knowing full well what my response would be if he said i have a few different shapes... -.- don't talk like im a clueless twat.

There is no camera that makes a spherical light change a straight horizontal line for 2 minutes of filming.

if your all so bloody wise why are you here? goddam ...
edit on 15-5-2012 by Aarcadius because: added bit of rage.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius
reply to post by sensfan

Im the "one" and i said is the best example you can give a diamond... knowing full well what my response would be if he said i have a few different shapes... -.- don't talk like im a clueless twat.

There is no camera that makes a spherical light change a straight horizontal line for 2 minutes of filming.

if your all so bloody wise why are you here? goddam ...
edit on 15-5-2012 by Aarcadius because: added bit of rage.

I never said you were a clueless twat, I was just pointing something out. As for a camera changing something to another shape, sure it can...focus, scintillation, are just a couple of reasons things can be odd shapes in cameras.

Thanks for thinking I'm "bloody wise". I didn't know wise people shouldn't be here. Must be a new rule I wasn't aware of.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Ok, seeing stuff during the day, I haven't tried it, usually the Moon is that lit to be visible during the day, I guess most people don't bother because Venus is hardly visible.

You may be right about this one though, I know the stars of the Northern hemisphere quite well and the earliest I've caught a planet was shortly before it becomes dark, e.g 4 PM winter time while still daylight. Never tried earlier as it mixes with the sky and cannot be seen.

Originally posted by iksose7
Come on people, i may have posted this believing it to be a UFO which it was. Until other members brought up the Venus explanation which seems like a good explanation to me apart from the way it changes shape. But again like people have said, that could be becuase of the cameras being pushed past its capapilities.

Some of you say that it cant be Venus because cant be seen during the day. I believe this was filmed around 6pm sooooo... Venus it is.

Oh now that's more like it. 6PM is a time that Venus can be seen. So it didn't even move and then just went down the horizon gradually? How can this be even called a UFO..
edit on 15-5-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius
Im the "one" and i said is the best example you can give a diamond...

Nobody claimed the "diamond" example to the a best one. It was just the first random example of crappy venus images I came acroos, in order to show you that when you zoom in, both camera (optical and compression) and atmospheric effects can completely wreck its expected appearance.

Here's another one... of Sirius... Doesnt really look like a star, does it?

And this following thread also discusses a sighting of Venus, and the video that goes with it is just as stupidly corrupted as the one we're discussing now...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-5-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

...sigh

you're second vid stays the same basic shape. the OP posted a 10min vid of this thing changing slowly but constantly to shapes that aren't even together for gods sake.
edit on 15-5-2012 by Aarcadius because: fixed you to you're

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Wow so cool!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join