It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet or Asteroid fly-by?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Yes another object near the sun video but this one actually moves, so it isnt space dust or cosmic ray strike

The way it interacts, reminds me of a Comet but there isnt a tail, its dark and it appears to go either in front of or around the sun.
It comes in from the bottom left, enters the blacked out area and exits on the right. The up-loader claims that it goes through the sun but I dont believe thats the case.
I swear, all these recent sun videos has gotten me addicted to helioviewer lol.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Let's get some recent footage please.

It happened in 2007, it's 2012 now.

We're still here.

A for effort.

edit on 14-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Let's get some recent footage please.

It happened in 2007, it's 2012 now.

We're still here.

A for effort.

edit on 14-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Yea but some of the best things can be found in archival footage

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Its a real object for sure.
In fact, I can tell you the object in question has a diameter of about 2160 miles (3476 km).

On Feb. 25, 2007, NASA scientists were calibrating some cameras aboard the STEREO-B spacecraft and they pointed the instruments at the sun. Here is what they saw:

stereoeclipse

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
The up-loader claims...

And while I'm responding to this, doesnt it worry people who watch these "anomaly" videos that in every single case, without exception, the creater of the video is seen to have no knowledge whatsoever about what they're looking at?
That they call cosmic ray strikes "comets and asteriods", that they have no idea what the cleaning cloth fiber is on the SOLAR images, that they either have no idea or simply dont care to learn anything about anything?

The youtube poster in this case, highercalling88, has other stupid videos like this, fake ufo videos and even one that touts proof of NIBIRU!!!
Not surprising, because he gives "special thanks" to prasadvrk, who in turn has, as the lead item on his youtube page Nibiru is pretty much here for good, and other stupid Nibiru videos.

Doesnt anyone care that there is not a single case anywhere, where someone who actually knows what they're talking about has posted a helioviewer anomaly video?

edit on 14-5-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Nah, none of it bothers me, its just entertainment for me. Honestly, I thought it was Mercury but glad you resolved it either way.

new topics

top topics

join