It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Water Realm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I havnt been on in a while but something strange happened a few weeks ago. Im use to astral projection during sleep and it is also when most of my gifts are most active.

I was swimming underwater (not knowing) as if I belonged there. I was exploring / looking for something. I noticed many old building/ruins on the ocena floor and corridors under water. Some had oddly shaped things on the path of the floor resembling an hour glass laid on its side. Some were broken and some were intact.

Further down the corridor I seen men in old school diving suits. Im talking round heads. Astronaut looking. Then I noticed mermaid type beings swimming around and one of the humans saying, " the women down here are wierd huh,"

The I notice one of them freaking out, twirling around,and heading back toward where it came then dissapearing. This was were I just came from too and I also thought they were wierd also. Then I realize Im underwater and I start freakin out too before realizing I could breathe until then so it shouldnt be any different. I realized that I was one of them and I had entered this body through projection. I felt as though other people experienced this and freaked out when they realized they were under water too. Soon after, I woke up, thus dissappearing like the others.

Where was I. It's possible I traveled to a past life but I have conflicting views about mermaids. I cannot say they dont exist because I see, hear, and feel things that people dont believe, plus there is so much of this world unexplored.

Did I project into another being?? Was it me thousands of years ago??

I can usually figure out most of my experiences but this is like no other.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Interesting dream. Is the dream meaningful to you because of its context or did it FEEL meaningful? Aboriginals call the profound ones "big dreams". Was it profound to you based on other dreams you have had? You should consider this while your interpreting it. Also, there was more then one mermaid type? Where you a mermaid type or one of the astronauts? Which ones were freaking out when they realized they were underwater?

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Perhaps, you OBE'd into a a parallel reality. One where mythical creatures, are a reality?

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This may be a little wierd, I have not been able to ask anyone else this question so I thought I would bring it up here. I can, most of the time anyways, control my dreams. Is this wierd, I can be somewhere in my dream and I can control everything that I do. I used to not be able to do this I am not sure the exact date when I started being able to do this. I also used to have nightmares and used to piss the bed untill I was like 17 then one day all the sudden it was all gone. I didn't piss on myself anymore, I didn't have anymore night mares or anything. The only thing that I think may have had an effect on me is that; Me and my dad were always arguing and stuff, but one day I think the night it all stopped maybe, MY dad and me were arguing and I was right for once, but my dad being the hard headed person he is started to whoop me so I said I am done living here I am gone. I left I was pissed I was always scared of the dark. But not that night I was so pissed I went out side and yelled at basicaly noone telling them I am going to kill them. Yelling atthe top of my lungs at noone come out where is all teh scary stuff at. Kind of funny when I look back on it now. But at the time it was seriousness. I was so pissed I think it may have helped my being scared I am not sure. But now I can control my dream I remember the first dream I ever had I was in my dream and I was running away from this monster. But the monster was a girl and then I started noticing the girl was cute she just had blood shot eyes and was kinda dressed ugly and was following like she was trying to eat me and stumbling around not really walking. I was thinking in my dream why don't I just kiss this monster it is a dream I turned around in my dream and stuck my toungue down her throat. SHE THREW UP ALL IN MY MOUTH. And I woke up THROWING UP. I am not sure what all this was about. But those are my experiences with Dreaming and now I can control all my dreams that I remember. Not sure if I just don't remember the scary ones.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Sounds like a WET DREAM

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It was wet dreams accept I would wake up in a pile of piss that had soaked through my whole Mattress and then it starts to stink. Then the next matress that you get has a plastic covering on it and my parents wouldn't take it off and I would wake up at night after that and be laying my my own piss. No telling how long I had been laying there. All I know is the acid in the piss would be burning my legs I was laying in it so long and I was in such a deep sleep that I would not wake up untill my legs became on fire. Then I didn't have any friends because I went to one b-day party when I was in school. I was about 11 and I pissed every where in this guys room I woke up in the middle of the night scared to death four people on the ground right next to me my sleeping bag full of piss and all .... So if it sounds like a Wet dream ... it is so much more when you think about it you shallow inconciderate bastard.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
OH yeah ... LoL ... Ignore Ignorance hahaha .. anyways ... you probably one of those guys who like to make fun ? huh ... It makes you feel better well make fun of me doing al thsoe other things. It would have been funny if you would have been lying on the ground bbeside me and you would haev woken up when I pissed on myself. You would have started laughing probably huh / making fun. ?? Thats Cool ...

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Interesting dream. Is the dream meaningful to you because of its context or did it FEEL meaningful? Aboriginals call the profound ones "big dreams". Was it profound to you based on other dreams you have had? You should consider this while your interpreting it. Also, there was more then one mermaid type? Where you a mermaid type or one of the astronauts? Which ones were freaking out when they realized they were underwater?

This dream is meaningful to me because I am use to visiting different places but never a water type world, so not knowing where I was is the key here. I can tell the difference between having to interpret a dream, being there/astral projection, or premonition/prophetic.

The thing is that I was one of those mermaid types of beings. The divers seemed as though they were exploring or actually may have been escaping. There were 3, one was in the middle as if being carried or helped along. Dont know if he was dead, bitten, sharing oxygen,......etc...

The mermaid types were freaking out, twirling and twisting. I figure they were other people like me who projected into these beings or are part of this alternate world. The reason why I say its because they realized they were underwater is because I did the same things until I realized I could breath before I thought of it. I panicked and headed back from the direction I came. Which is what the mermaid people did too. I figure they woke up because the disappeared into thin air (or actually water).

I havnt been back yet unless I cannot remember. My gifts are out of whack anyway. I cant concentrate or meditate due to anxiety and stress. Which is a double b*tch because those things affect my gifts.

P.S. These were not the pretty mermaids in the storybooks. They resembled medusa in a way. Not actually sure I was one of them since I didnt look at myself. (Something I always try to remember to do) I assume I was because it was too natural. I swam very well and it wasnt ackward at all. Although I wasnt familiar with the area, being underwater in general felt like home.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bet555
But now I can control my dream I remember the first dream I ever had I was in my dream and I was running away from this monster. But the monster was a girl and then I started noticing the girl was cute she just had blood shot eyes and was kinda dressed ugly and was following like she was trying to eat me and stumbling around not really walking. I was thinking in my dream why don't I just kiss this monster it is a dream I turned around in my dream and stuck my toungue down her throat. SHE THREW UP ALL IN MY MOUTH. And I woke up THROWING UP. I am not sure what all this was about. But those are my experiences with Dreaming and now I can control all my dreams that I remember. Not sure if I just don't remember the scary ones.

Gross!! Well it could mean many things. I rarerly have nightmares. I did when I was a kid. It could be tied to many things such as fears and anxiety, diet, or spritual. In my opinion, it sounds like fear was tryign to consume you and you beat it by confronting it. Then again you could have actaully been there as I was in the water realm. Lastly, depending on your religious standpoint, evil could have been after you. I'm non-denmonational so I see what is and what isnt along witht he extras/perks of mental gifts. It's important to be aware of evil (Demons etc.) because their whole point is to screw us over. As mentioned before, us gifted have more to worry about since we have more power to help and heal. Always remember, confusion, fear, shame are all tools of evil all to be overcome and strengthen you as you grow older.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It is kinda funny you bring up religion. I used to be all into it. Now days I still believe in god and that he heals and that he is all knowing and basically God. But, I haven't been to church or anywhere to feed my spiritual side in a while and I haven't even been praying reading the bible and my spiritual side has prety much fallen off. I used to hold conversations with god, all day long i mean I never audibly heard his voice but I knew what he was saying and he heard me, although I would not speak audibly to him either. But anyways, some of you will think I am nuts and others of you will know what I am talking about. Then some of you will probably just make fun. Like if I told you that I was slain in the spirit and it was so refreshing. God touched me i couldn't barely move I was stuck to the floor ass if a ton of bricks were layed on me.But it was confortable. I am not sure how to explain this ...............But ... it did happen and I tried to get up at first but god would just tell me let me have you. So ... I am not sure what it was if he just wanted me to realize that he had control of everything and it would be alright. I am not sure why god chose me I mean didn't he know I would move to Houston, Texas and fall off into many bad things. He knew I would get out of it but I mean why would a god so onipotent do something so great for me. ALOT OF TIMES and he already knows I am failing hinm everyday. Grace ??? Mercy ??? Goodness??? Kindness ??? I have heard all of these words used before and noone ehas ever used them in the context that god does.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Dont ever care about what somneone on the board will think about you. They arent you and they will never have the same experiences. Consideration, Understanding, Empathy etc are all qualities people should possess if they are so called good.

Im not a religious person either. I read, I feel, and I look at the world around me.

GOD/Jesus came to me in visions. I was called ina way I could understand. As did you. Maybe he had to sit you down like a 2 year old to let you know he is there.

As far as Grace, Mercy etc. Ofcourse noone uses these qualities as GOD describes them because humans are only concerned with themselves. They use Mercy, Compassion, Understanding as smoke screens to get what they really want for themselves at the expense of the hurt or less fortunate. Those are people who use Compassion, Empathy, Mercy,.... they dont have it.

top topics

join