It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking info from Psychics / Intuitive on soul mates, twins living in other realms....do we always f

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
This is an old thread. I actually found another, similar, ATS post about 'meeting and losing' one's soulemate or twin flame- while googling. So, next, I searched on ATS and found a whole bunch of threads here. A thing the OP said (a person who is not likely active), is what got my interest : 'This is a subject I am interested in and would like to know more about for those that may have experienced it through astral travel; parallel universes'

My dreams are so vivid and I know I go to other actual places when I dream. I have a lot of psychic dreams...I think I posted on here about 'Dukes of Hazzard" a couple months before the activity that surrounds that now.

Well, when I go where I go...there is someone that I am very close to. I don;t remember a lot, but it is always the same person and when I am awake, it feels like a loss. I have more than 1 relationship like that here in this life. Nothing I am complaining about. But there is something else, in , what I believe to be a parallel universe. Anyone else have that?
edit on 4-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mcsandy

I know a little bit about such things, we have many such relationships. Of all kinds, among them lovers that we've been with numerous times in different lives here on this Earth and in other places too.

I can tell you that this is real, but having knowledge of it is not having wisdom of it. If you seek, maybe you'll find some answers eventually.

<< 1   >>

join