Seeking info from Psychics / Intuitive on soul mates, twins living in other realms....do we always f

page: 1

join

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
This is a subject I am interested in and would like to know more about for those that may have experienced it through astral travel; parallel universes or actually lived with the your soul mate (or you have had a chance to reincarnate and live to meet them again). If you have had the opportunity to reach your soul mate and live a life of this time or another I would be interested in hearing about it. Ultimately I would like to know if there have been anyone with experiences to have actually live multiple existences with them again and again in other realms through reincarnation and or astral travel.

I have been married 2x with and have been blessed to have a 21 yr old and a 3 yr....seems that both relationships weren't "destiny" nor do I feel like they were my soul mates and really wonder if there is such truth. I do have faith - many things - and I am not looking to seek out info to mock anyone nor do I really care to have input of poor judgement for others to use the thread as a spring board for their sarcastic self pleasing comedy. If I may ask in advance to withold. Just seeking insight from some that are in higher vibrations than myself. Where I actually seem to be on a negative one.

Love, light and Peace to all.
edit on 14-5-2012 by mcsandy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

I think there is perhaps too much romanticism around this notion of having a soul-mate or twin flame as they say. I do believe that they exist, but we are not always destined to meet them during each incarnation.

I love my wife but she is not my soul-mate. I chose her because I knew both consciously and sub-consciously that she could help me grow spiritually during this life. She has also given me a daughter that I love very dearly - I had a visual premonition of her growing in the womb of my partner long before we even got together as a couple.

My theory is that soul-mates are other spirit beings that we have had loving and nurturing relationships with before during other incarantions - not necessarily hear on Earth, or even in a 3rd dimensional reality for that matter.

It is also worth considering if a soul-mate needs to be an intimate partner. Can't a parent or a child, or a friend be a mate that you can enjoy a profound connection with on all levels of consciousness as well as in spirit ? This might sound a bit silly, but I just thought of the two guys that are Daft Punk - when you see them working side by side spinning their digital electro magic, it's like they are one entity. What about those brilliant ice skaters Torvill and Dean ? They weren't even married but had an amazing union when they danced together.

Peace Out

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
its weird to see people in various threads and irl instances who profess theyre married to and living out their life to someone who they are certain is NOT their "soulmate".

1 - aren't we all from the same stardust and energy? we are all parts of the whole. we are individual consciousnesses for the most part but at some point its 'all connected' as neil degrasse tyson would say

2- how can someone be certain the person they are married to and/or expect to live out this life with, is NOT their soulmate, whether 'destined' or 'fated' or willed? they 'cheated' or something??

3 - if our soulmate/twinflame is in some other realm physically or dimensionally do u really think u can cognitively communicate with them in esp words etc thru 'psychic' or 'intutive' venues?

to me it seems wherever they are and whoever they are, the worst thing to do is give up faith or conclude something yet live contrary to the conclusion to some extent- bad karma? original sin??-knowing/believing somethings wrong yet doing it anyway, etc

do we always find them? the harder it is to find our twin flame, the ever so precious and meaningful it is now and forever!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned
reply to post by mcsandy

I think there is perhaps too much romanticism around this notion of having a soul-mate or twin flame as they say. I do believe that they exist, but we are not always destined to meet them during each incarnation.

I love my wife but she is not my soul-mate. I chose her because I knew both consciously and sub-consciously that she could help me grow spiritually during this life. She has also given me a daughter that I love very dearly - I had a visual premonition of her growing in the womb of my partner long before we even got together as a couple.

My theory is that soul-mates are other spirit beings that we have had loving and nurturing relationships with before during other incarantions - not necessarily hear on Earth, or even in a 3rd dimensional reality for that matter.

It is also worth considering if a soul-mate needs to be an intimate partner. Can't a parent or a child, or a friend be a mate that you can enjoy a profound connection with on all levels of consciousness as well as in spirit ? This might sound a bit silly, but I just thought of the two guys that are Daft Punk - when you see them working side by side spinning their digital electro magic, it's like they are one entity. What about those brilliant ice skaters Torvill and Dean ? They weren't even married but had an amazing union when they danced together.

Peace Out

I totally understand and even resonate with your thought process. I am by far not a dreamer - pure realist and romanticism is a word I just had trouble spelling!!! And that is just my point. Yes I have found mates - that I have loved - ones with outstanding character and did procreate with them believing they were "of great stock" for lack of better terminology. BUT in between my two marriages I had a previous engagement I would like to say that I lost the love of my life but that love broke off the engagement.....with not reason. Was he my 1 real true love...but maybe not to be in the life??? Maybe I needed to learn something else down the road with the path of where I am now which I have included a thread to even enlighten you more of my situation which leaves me a lot of time to ponder the what ifs and when will and how is, etc.

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.abovetopsecret.com...< br />

I have thought of this as well.....I just feel that if you have found them - they are a part of you and are actively with you as you create the life you are supposed to be living with that person and therefore I wonder if my current mate doesn't "feel" to be "the one" nor the first partner could I have just not have picked it up since my vibration may be too low?

I feel I haven't reached that person that is solidly by my side that is the yin to my yang - lover, partner, bff, child, etc. Don't get me wrong I wonderful children, friends, and my partner is a great parent to my daughter and my ex is a great father to my first daughter. It seems my "accidental pro-creations" produced beautiful daughters whom turned out to be daddy's girls - which I pushed for since I never had one. Maybe a little TMI....but just more insight of my plight in trying to enlighten myself as I educate myself to all things ATS/Ascension/Afterlife...making this life count, no matter who we account to.

The twin statement wasn't addressed properly - I didn't mean it from a mate stand point, I meant from a literal existence. Basically an identical twin of ourselves walking around somewhere. Supposedly if we ever meet them the wives tale is we are then going to die. Maybe I should have written this part as a different thread.
edit on 14-5-2012 by mcsandy because: attempting to place my response in the appropriate place - tried to reply directly below the content of the replies

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
eta::: I just found and watched the movie Another Earth. I feel like there is a message there/here for me to have asked this and then to have found the movie within a few days. I had never heard of the movie nor did I know of the sci-fi "theatric" had been written. My mind is bending like a pretzel now that I have watched this movie and with the possibility of Nibiru/Planet X becoming reality....all I can say is UHMMM!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

I have found mine. We actually found each other when we were young but due to fears & circumstances he moved across the country from me. I always wondered about him, but never did anything because I am happily married & it felt foolish. Fast forward 25 years & he found me....it turns out he often wondered about me too. After so many years of being apart we clicked instantly & have found many similarities in our lives. We both married the people that we dated right after each other (marrying young) & both have large families. We spent a lot of time realizing that we connect in almost every imaginable way....so much so that we feel that we are each other's half. It's very hard to explain, it's very different then just love. It's a deeper, purer feeling.You feel it in not only your heart but more so in your soul...It's a feeling that we can't deny even though we are each happily married. It's just inexplicable......

Sometimes when I think about it I think that we must have been together in another life & that somehow in this one we just took a few wrong turns & ended up apart from each other. There were times that I even doubted the direction that my life was taking. I even thought about going out to the east coast, even though I knew no one there. I just felt a pull that way, but I always ignored it. Now I think it was him, because thats where he was. He also ignored chances at coming back "home",where he'd be near me....he wishes he had listened to his inner voice then too. We foolishly ignored these whispers, instead opting to follow the logical choices. I think our souls were trying to tell us something.......Yet against all odds & many years we managed to reconnect again........
I can only hope that in my next life we are together..I know that if there's a way, I will look for him.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

We're not the bodysuits. They're just projecting a sliver of our consciousness, which is an Infinite Soul, Infinity is composed of Infinite Parts.

We have both a Family grouping, our family and friends who we travel long and far with, though split up for different lessons at different times, but always love, those who play roles as father, mother, children, and friends, and we also have someone who we really see as our twin flame or soul mate, I'm using those words interchangeably but many do not.

But infinity and infinite realms both in this dream lab and without in the real world, is frequency match, birds of a feather flock together, and individuals can change those frequecies, either through temporal regression, (though they often have family watching over to try and nudge them to turn it around, sometimes through many lifetimes, as the grandson of my best friend, remembered at 16, when the window opened up for him on his soul memories). And we can raise our frequency.

Some of us know or feel we are not here to find true love, or even have that relationship work out in the temporal, but that we have our Love and Family, watching over to help pull us through the tests.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by oso15
reply to post by mcsandy

I have found mine.
I can only hope that in my next life we are together..I know that if there's a way, I will look for him.

I just wanted to tell you that I understand your story and think it's lovely. I have been in a similar situation. There is no doubt that we are connected through a long series of lifetimes and all different sorts of relationships. My life is in a very difficult phase, and I sometimes console myself by thinking that someday, when this life is over, I will re-connect with that soulmate again. Kudos to you for staying in your marriage and not leaving for a relationship with your Other. I know it can be hard, and that it doesn't mean you don't love your spouse. Keep doing the right thing, even when it's hard.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by oblivietto

Thanks for the encouragement...it can be very difficult trying to deal with this. My soulmate & I both feel that it's important to keep our marriages intact, but it doesn't make it any easier to try & deal with the emotions & strong pull towards each other that we feel. Through lots of discussions & mutual understandings we are trying to make this work because we both know that we do not want to be without each other again.
I also sometimes feel that way when I am going through a rough time...that hopefully in the next life we will be together again & not separated by over a 1000 miles.....

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
the last aprox two years have been so strange for me ! all my life especally after i was about 19 years old i have had dreams and premonitions that have come true even strangly enough they have come to me years before they happen i have spent most of my life trying to ignore it and i felt that i was different than everyone els and it made me very uneasy but in the last two or three years it has been very strong and ive somewhat ecepted it i guess you could say. aprox a year and a half ago i was really searching for answers to some very deep subjects like comparing different religionsand spirituality, beliefs, cultures, civilations. i really found myself being drawn to issues of dreams and meditation as i was what i felt getting closer to the answers i was looking for some family issues came up and everything that was suppose to be going well for me crumbled before my eyes! i was so frustrated and i felt like giving up. i was in a way forced to travel half way across the country and be around people i really didnt want to be and i was about one hour away from their house and i had a very uneasy feeling come over me and it kept growing..then i stopped dead in my tracks and went to a friends instead(someone that i had not known for very long) while visiting this friend i went for a walk and i started to pass a house that was dark and looked like no one was home as i continued down the road somthing stopped me a feeling i cant explain so i walked up to the house as i did i felt the pressence of two dogs(later found out that they lived there just at another time before) the owner of the home came to the door and i introduced myself and we began to talk and to make a long story short everything that we talked about was the same . same life happenings same likes same dislikes and the people that we secretly wished to be with in the past we quickly realized was eachother it was very intense when we spoke to each other for the next couple of weeks we were so shocked at what one would say that we often had a moment of speachlesness veerything was the same even the food we loved the habbits pet peevs prefences it was so bad that we teased one another about being twins BUT then we started thinking each others thoughts several times! i do belive this was whom i wished for and i did already know that i was suppose to meet them very close to the end of this world or at a big turning point of it. please tell me what you think of this i would love your opinion p.s. its not exactly hapily ever after like i thought it would be i think they have a personality dissorder and i am worried i feel like i am about to go through somthing and they wont be able to go if they cant change for the better. i feel it but i dont know what it means and its strong i know we both know we were suppose to meet for this time peroid in our lives

signature:
sumrluvngrl

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I must say that too many people place a lot of time and energy into trying to find their soul mate that sometimes they miss what's really important. I was at a shamanic celebration of life at which people were asked to say their wishes for the coming year out loud. Many said they wanted to finally meet their soul mate and be happy. In my opinion just making a statement like that is quite restrictive. Soul mates are not always meant to be your lovers, husbands or wives. It may be a very close friend, a brother or sister, a parent or grand-parent, but many people can only see them as lovers/partners.
I've had relationships in which my ex-partners were convinced I was their soul mate, but I didn't feel that at all in those relationships. The soul mate issue became divisive and was a major contributor in the relationships ending.

I'm now married to a woman whom I see as my soul mate. When I first met her I just knew I would end up marrying her, it was an instant mutual recognition that we were meant for each other. We had a hand-fasting and promised each other we would be together for all time. This will carry on into future lives, the promise is so deep and meaningful on a spiritual level that we know that we will meet again and again and again but not necessarily as husband and wife.

If you are meant to meet your soul mate in this life it will happen naturally, don't make it an obsession or try too hard.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I think this thread is a good place to tell my story regarding soul mates.

While in my late teens or early twenties, the name of the man I was suppose to marry came to me. Needless to say I watched and waited to meet someone with that name.

As the years went by I did not meet him. By the time I was in my early thirties I decided it was either false or he was dead. Eventually a wall of the fallen soldiers from the Vietnam was was put up in my local park. Yep, his name was on it.

A few year later I met a guy and it was love at first sight. I was not sure if I wanted to risk getting involved with this guy after just a few months of knowing him. I decided to go to that park and think about the situation. As I sat on a bench, not far from the wall, being lost in thought, a vision came to me of the one handing me over to the other. I was rather startled to say the least. I have had visions before that came to pass which are subjects for another thread.

Because of the vision I decided to go for it. We've been married for twenty three years and couldn't be happier.

I still find this so very strange but I am glad I went the direction I did.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sumrluvngrl

Your story as well as all of the foresight given is awe inspiring.

We are all on journey's and there are always hiccups and the family struggles of survival seem to rival the emotions that brought people together in the first place.

I just deleted about 14 lines.....urgh and can't recapture!!!

I basically said your story was what I wanted to hear and it gave me goose bumps. Your last statement made me sad. I think with faith, hope and love for all and all things as well as perspective can turn reality on its head. Basically said much better with the other wonderful posts here.

You wrote this on my birthday! So sorry I did not see these sooner.

Follow your path and realize that you are way ahead of the curve. You are what, have what we all would like to hear from...our higher selves.

All I know is everything may not be all right but the cosmic mac trucks come and guide us to where we need to go. You are driving yours. Most of us are chasing it or are avoiding it. Enlightenment is illusive but right in front of us.

God speed.
Namaste

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticus22

I agree, my mom is one of mine, even though we can hardly get along sometimes. But I just know I was always meant to be her daughter. As much as I love my dad and possibly even prefer his company and conversation, I can imagine having a different dad and still turning out pretty much as I am. But it is unthinkable to me I could have anyone else as my mom and turn out even remotely like I have.

My husband's older sister has always just "gotten" who I am. For my birthdays and Christmas, she always gets me the clothes that make me feel like a million dollars and the jewelry that really speaks to my tastes. But she doesn't even put any effort into it. She just has the knack of getting everything for me that screams out my identity. We also like a lot of the same music, books, movies, and decor. Getting a sister like this was a huge bonus when I married my husband.

My husband is aggravating and annoying and almost always at odds with me. If I say the sky is blue, he just has to say it is red just to be contrary to me. Of course he is my soul mate. Otherwise who would put up with this crap if it weren't meant to be.
In all seriousness though, it's our differences and our constant conflict that energize us as a couple and make us tick. I think if I'd tried to go for a guy who was more my match in personality, the relationship would have fizzled into a kind of sibling type of one. My husband and I have enough in common to keep us compatible but not too familiar. My dad would be an example of a male who is more of my match in personality and some tastes. Maybe that is why I kind of went looking for more of a opposing energy for my spouse.

My daughter is definitely my little soul mate. Of all my relationships my communication with her is the most honest, direct, and unfettered I've ever experienced.

These are my soul mates. I don't think of the term in just the romantic sense obviously. I think of it as a person who touches a key piece of your identity that no one else can reach and helps you get in touch with it, too.

My dad is so much like me, he's more of a redundant presence, I think. We are kind of like cosmic twins but he doesn't reach anything in me that I can't bring out myself. But hey, that doesn't mean I value him any less! I'm very close to my mother-in-law for similar reasons but again, there isn't this sense she touches any part of my deeper identity.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

There are many poignant posts in this thread. I had to give yours a star for making me cry. I've been to that wall and thanked God that my dad came back from that war and his name didn't end up there. I'm sorry for that loss of a man you never got to meet...at least not in this line of existence. Maybe if the theories about parallel universes are true, you are married to him in one of those alternate timelines. I'm glad you ended up happy.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sumrluvngrl

There could be transitional soul mates. I know that is not a very good way to put it. I had a friendship with a person I met on the Internet as we worked together in animal rescue. We became very good close friends. Over the course of about twelve years we confided our deepest secrets to one another and discussed spiritual matters we would never dream of talking about to anyone else. She was a friend who helped me to grow more as a person than any other in conjunction with the growth I was undergoing in my marriage. I met her the year after I got married. If you read my previous post, you know I've been blessed with very dear people to help me along in my life's journey, so crediting this woman with so much of my growth is crediting her with having a very strong influence on my development. The peaceful way I try to approach conflict on ATS and my effort to meet most of my adversaries halfway to come to a meeting of the minds is something I got from my time of self examination and spiritual examination with this friend.

I still am in touch with this friend but somehow we've grown distant. I try to write to her regularly but she is withdrawn. If she didn't live so far away I'd try and get to her and see what's up. But I think she just needs her space. I have to accept she and I accomplished in each other's lives all the growth and change we were meant to support.

Anyway, it's like she and I ceased to "gel" together, if that makes any sense. That sense of connection is gone. I don't quite understand what is going on with your friend. But step back and make room for different possibilities and believe that you will be okay, and that you will meet the people who are meant to grow you along on your path.

Edited to add, as I reread my posts, it hit me! I realized the communication I now share with my daughter is a continuation of the one I shared with my friend. It is not like I ditched my friend for my daughter, though. Goodness knows I've tried to recapture the connection with my friend and let her know how precious she is to me. But when circumstances beyond my control changes the friendships, I have to examine why that might be. And the fact is, the kinds of communication I had with my friend that helped me grow so much, now also helps my daughter grow. So maybe that's why I've been redirected from my friend to my daughter by something bigger and external to me.
edit on 5-2-2013 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Not all of our soulmates are people we are meant to spend our entire lives with. Some are just meant to teach us about ourselves (while we do the same for them) then move on. I had a girlfriend for 4 years like this. She had told me that she felt like we met in past lives. In this one she was meant to show me what I'm not (self-serving), while also showing me that I was seeking out women who dragged me down. I had to find the strength to accept she wasn't the one for me. It was a lesson that life needed to teach me, and I am thankful for it because it shaped who I am now.

There are friends that I have who are soulmates, lifelong friends who will always be around despite the distance. I even saw a supernova with the naked eye with one of them in 1998. That event feels like it must be significant.

My parents I feel were chosen for me as well. They are both perpetual children who will never be mature enough to be mature role-models. This has forced me to find what it means to be a mature adult for myself. I think I've probably reached a much higher level of enlightenment without having a crutch (good parents) to fall back on. The people we have in our lives are all meant to teach us something about ourselves. Sometimes the lessons they teach are unpleasant, but ultimately it happens for a reason.

I have not met my romantic soulmate yet. I've had to work through the co-dependency of my last relationship and see who I am myself. We mustn't depend on someone else as our source of happiness. It's nice to have someone to reassure us when we're insecure or doubt ourselves, but we can't be conditioned to depend on that. After coming to that conclusion, I've wondered about the true role of a romantic soulmate. It's not a crutch, but perhaps someone who gives us a different perspective on ourselves and the world. Someone who adds meaning to our lives. But ultimately is this someone you "need" for fulfillment? I really have to wonder about that sometimes because it's always possible that you made a "wrong" choice at some point and had to spend your life without that person. I'm just putting thoughts into words here, obviously I still haven't answered all these questions for myself. If anybody has anything to add about the true role of a romantic soulmate, I'd be interested in reading your thoughts (in typed form of course, not psychically
).

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwasabi

kiwasabi
Not all of our soulmates are people we are meant to spend our entire lives with. Some are just meant to teach us about ourselves (while we do the same for them) then move on. I had a girlfriend for 4 years like this. She had told me that she felt like we met in past lives. In this one she was meant to show me what I'm not (self-serving), while also showing me that I was seeking out women who dragged me down. I had to find the strength to accept she wasn't the one for me. It was a lesson that life needed to teach me, and I am thankful for it because it shaped who I am now.

There are friends that I have who are soulmates, lifelong friends who will always be around despite the distance. I even saw a supernova with the naked eye with one of them in 1998. That event feels like it must be significant.

My parents I feel were chosen for me as well. They are both perpetual children who will never be mature enough to be mature role-models. This has forced me to find what it means to be a mature adult for myself. I think I've probably reached a much higher level of enlightenment without having a crutch (good parents) to fall back on. The people we have in our lives are all meant to teach us something about ourselves. Sometimes the lessons they teach are unpleasant, but ultimately it happens for a reason.

I have not met my romantic soulmate yet. I've had to work through the co-dependency of my last relationship and see who I am myself. We mustn't depend on someone else as our source of happiness. It's nice to have someone to reassure us when we're insecure or doubt ourselves, but we can't be conditioned to depend on that. After coming to that conclusion, I've wondered about the true role of a romantic soulmate. It's not a crutch, but perhaps someone who gives us a different perspective on ourselves and the world. Someone who adds meaning to our lives. But ultimately is this someone you "need" for fulfillment? I really have to wonder about that sometimes because it's always possible that you made a "wrong" choice at some point and had to spend your life without that person. I'm just putting thoughts into words here, obviously I still haven't answered all these questions for myself. If anybody has anything to add about the true role of a romantic soulmate, I'd be interested in reading your thoughts (in typed form of course, not psychically
).

I believe I whole heartily found mine… well we found each other though unfortunately we were separated. I can't speak for the role of anyone else's "romantic soulmate" might play in their existence but I didn't feel complete until I found mine, and without her have a crumbling hole inside myself nothing fills. We could/would/have spent 24/7 with each other and loved it. We were so different in some ways but in such a way that we fit perfectly. Always completely supportive and there for each other and above all just wanted each others happiness. We were strong in different ways, she truly was and is my other half in fact people have said they didn't see us as a couple but as one person in a way. As long as we had each other we could weather anything this world would throw at us. She put my world in perspective… well really she was/is my world and happiness and I was/hopefully am still hers (we would tell each other such frequently over the 12'ish years we were together). I've typed a bit but have not really captured the answer I wanted to give you except to say we are each other's other half. I am usually fairly articulate but I don't seem to have the words right now to capture the depth of value we found in each other, to be without her feels like I'm missing something as vital as food or air and I question how I still persist. It may not sound appealing when I say it in such a way but it's subjectively my experience.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Argh, I accidentally absentmindedly revived an old post by not paying attention to my open browser windows. Sorry for that.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Once someone questioned Solomon on the same thing
So Solomon took two soul mates who have yet to meet and placed them very far away from eachother on different mountains and they still found eachother.

Ever notice how a lot of ghost stories on TV are after someone moves and its a spirit of someone like the one moving in(girl in 30/s moves in and spirit who died in 30/s or someone who has a 5 yr old and spirit who died of same age etc etc) it's a simple example how likeness has a way of finding eachother. Helping eachother. Having relationships with eachother. Even Darwin had his Christian wife of many years.

Also there is a saying in maybe Hasidic Judaism about you having two soulmates one against you, one for you. One who opposes you and goes against your will and one who is for you and supports your will. Maybe both are needed. Maybe not. But where your head is at dictates who and which your with.

Aprox a year or so before I met the one I love and feel I should be with I asked these questions too and read a lot about the subject. I found a lot of Jewish related texts that spoke to me and helped prepare me before finding mine. Check out yonatan ben uziel. There is a lot to be learned from him and those who visit his tomb to pray for their beshert(soulmate).

top topics

join