It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous READ MY EXACT THOUGHT- How They Did It (Enlightening Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I was watching this video when I heard the reporter said this:

"They have no official members"

In that moment, these exact words rang in my head.

"We are all Anonymous".

Moments later, at 7:50, these exact words faded into the screen.

"We are all anonymous".

Don't believe me? Watch.

In that moment, I could only assume that a guiding force was at work. Because not only was this event slightly too ironic to shrug off as coincidence, but the video came to me just as I had decided earlier the same night that I was done waiting, and that I am now ready to act. If I'm a "terrorist" according to the system that terrorizes myself and uncountable others, I wear the title proudly.

Not only that, but, as you can see, my identity here is quite, well, anonymous. ^w^

So, to conclude this, I'll repeat the message at the end of the video. Spread this any way you see fit! Cheers. ;D
(If you've never seen V for Vendetta, I highly recommend it. It's the theme Anonymous uses for the revolution (where the masks, scenes, symbols, etc. the original member use. V for Vendetta is the best movie I have ever seen~).

*Oh, and one more thing. Instantly after I considered this finished, my right ear began pulsing rapidly right where I hear. I could feel it strongly, too. It lasted for like 10 seconds. Creepy.. Exciting too! What if someone with their eyes on me did it with a weird device?? X3

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Anon is a collective, anyone can be a member and take action.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Three

personally dont think having everyone dependant on the government is a bad thing.

Information should be controlled and not by the general population. People are idiots.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
We are ALL Anonymous.

There are NO coincidences.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Welcome aboard.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The MAIN product of government is ... IDIOTS...

PS

I recommend another film: Idiocracy...
edit on 14-5-2012 by DangerDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Three
I was watching this video when I heard the reporter said this:

"They have no official members"

In that moment, these exact words rang in my head.

"We are all Anonymous".

Moments later, at 7:50, these exact words faded into the screen.

"We are all anonymous".

Don't believe me? Watch.
I believe you (and I'm not going to watch a video just for that), but my interpretation is a little different, as for me it shows that you are already conditioned to answer that when confronted with a sentence like the one said by the reporter.

Now, if that's true, who did the conditioning?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

Is this a serious post? If it is, you should probably rethink your life.

"They have no official members" is what the news person will say almost EVERY time they report on anonymous, because they read the same sources. Hearing the words "They have no official members" triggered your memory of that phrase which they just happen to also play a recording of every time anonymous is talked about.

I'm really having trouble believing this isn't a troll post. Whether it is or isn't please just GTFO right now
edit on 14/5/12 by Trashleigh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well... I do not forget... and I most certainly do not forgive. So I guess I'm Anonymous, too. But I don't have any hacking skills, so I guess I'm pretty much useless.

new topics

top topics

join