It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is your triangle shaped UFO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mynamehere

science.nasa.gov... , i miss spoke , i meant to say fused not infused and yes it is used and mercury offers a lot , it will take a min. but ill put up actual science behind it .

Ahhh, yes, I'm famliliar with the Gravety Probe work. However, I kind of left wondering just where the mercury comes in. The spheres in the Gravity Probes are fused quartz and silica, no mercury.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by fah0436
Makes sense to me.
I do think most UFOs especially the triangular ones are secret US technology and the standard vehicle is the TR3B or it's renamed successor.
But the UFOs that are mostly light like orbs and that can change shape and split up are benevolent alien craft.

edit on 5/14/2012 by fah0436 because: (no reason given)

Has anyone seen footage of drone swarms (nanoquadrotors)? I really believe that these could account for a lot of sightings, especially sightings that involve formations that change shape. These things could account for the orbs as well.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by deloprator20000

Thanks for your post, I enjoyed the historical photographs.
Yes Humans have far-out technology....One day we might know about it.

Interesting thing with those photos in the early-mid 20th century, how similar many of the saucer craft were, obviously of one type of Alien. The Cigar shaped ones are claimed to be our subterranean Sauroid friends, eg Lacerta.

Interesting Photo of a South African saucer near the Drackensberg mountains in the late 1950s, witnessed by 3 people.
Ties in very much with the description of Edwin's encounter with the Koldasian Astreal craft and of Valdar, in the South African city of Durban, during the late 50s-70s...............
BTW...Durban is very near the Drackensberg mountains.!!

OF course non believers with still non believe......Like sands thru the Hour Glass....etc etc.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gort51

Interesting thing with those photos in the early-mid 20th century, how similar many of the saucer craft were, obviously of one type of Alien. The Cigar shaped ones are claimed to be our subterranean Sauroid friends, eg Lacerta.

Interesting Photo of a South African saucer near the Drackensberg mountains in the late 1950s, witnessed by 3 people.
Ties in very much with the description of Edwin's encounter with the Koldasian Astreal craft and of Valdar, in the South African city of Durban, during the late 50s-70s...............

OF course non believers with still non believe......Like sands thru the Hour Glass....etc etc.

Hold on a minute...I totally believe in UFO's. I just think that the drones can explain some of them. I'm the first one to say that there are things that are not of this earth.

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

By the way the rumor is: We stole this technology from Roswell. Would explain all the sightings 40 years ago and beyond.

Gosh, I hope not or they must have been some pretty dumb aliens, hardly more advanced than we were at the time (by about a few decades, lol.

And as far as you "not naming names" and whatnot.....bla bla.....heard it all before from people like you for 30 years. You don't know squat more than any of us, and I venture to guess you actually know less than many of us, leading you to post such ignorance.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by mynamehere

science.nasa.gov... , i miss spoke , i meant to say fused not infused and yes it is used and mercury offers a lot , it will take a min. but ill put up actual science behind it .

Ahhh, yes, I'm famliliar with the Gravety Probe work. However, I kind of left wondering just where the mercury comes in. The spheres in the Gravity Probes are fused quartz and silica, no mercury.

ok sorry for the wait and also for miss speaking so much , i have been going on memory and not the documentation . i have gone back to the documentation this is where i got mercury and crystals mixed up . its actually just a mercury like material that reacts to said crystal called Metallic hydrogen , and as i said before it is discredited by most mainstream science but used by the best . the research i had done in the past coming from the Cambridge university "i think it was ' i can no longer find but did find this to show you . as for how they work together - the superconductors are like the ones in the gravity probe , spherical crystal and fused with a metal from the platinum family different metals do different things . they are then placed in a tube like ring with the metallic hydrogen which causes a vibration and from their the physics are pretty complicated and im not a physicist . i can take the time to break it down if youd like but it is time consuming . what i was getting to with this whole thing is that the info for building the aurora is about 5000 years old and that 5000 year old info was of alien origin , so really i was or am trying to confirm both the alien aspect and the government aspect of this thread with actual pieced together evidence that iv done a lot of research on and can prove if given the time . en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

Interesting looking but no, they are small toys, no way you can see it in daylight compared to what some do and no way the military would surround an area with crashed toys lol. We're talking about things pilots see high high in the sky.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen

Originally posted by gort51

Hold on a minute...I totally believe in UFO's. I just think that the drones can explain some of them. I'm the first one to say that there are things that are not of this earth.

I WANT TO BELIEVE.
when you see a ufo that is not "of this earth" you will know it. there will be no questions or doubts in your mind. trust me. it is unlike anything you've ever seen.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

The Tr-3b is quite possible BUT if it is an experimental craft there would only be a few of them and as a top secret craft it wouldn't be cruising around for photo ops

Even if the Tr-3b was in actual military service the number of craft would be few due to the cost of such a craft and like the SR-71 it would be used as a strategic reconnaissance vehicle and wouldn't be seen loitering around the US but more likely to be seen in whatever country the US had it spying on.

The SR-71 served with the U.S. Air Force from 1964 to 1998 and only 32 aircraft were built, and while it was in operation how many people ever claimed to have seen an SR-71 other than base security of flight line workers

So in conclusion there may be a Tr-3b but it would not account for all the triangular shaped ufo sightings worldwide.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

wait a second, they told you that iwe have man-made/backengineered craft from ET technology? Thx..

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Confused by your comment: 1.) you quoted the word alien ("alien") to mean that the craft we have made is advanced but not ET based. Or 2.) did you mean we actually have ET technology which we back engineered to make our own craft?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

Wow haha everything you described was exactly the way i saw it except that instead of blocking out stars it was going past clouds therefore making it really visible, really weird encounter especially since i don't even believe in aliens having contact with earth, kinda invokes deep thought about the subject of whether its alien or government project.
edit on 30/09/10 by Maccaron.Shakaron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

i have got to say that the historical ufo photos link you posted; not one of those images couldnt have been alterered using some sort of photographic manipulation. Most of those photos were pretty awful. Even the 2012 photos. Theres no excuse for such shoddy quality these days.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
does it hover?

edit: ....silently.
edit on 15-5-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker
There seem to be at least two solid arguments against this being a secret military craft:

1) As TeaAndStrumpets pointed out, the reported flight characteristics of the triangles seem to be ridiculously in excess of those of all previous man-made aircraft. The performance - particularly the very-ufoish silent hovering and instant super-acceleration - would be something akin to our F-117 having been invented by the ancient Greeks.

2) I may be wrong, but typically secret military craft are not typically paraded around in plain view of civilians for extended periods of time and on countless occasions in many different countries.

That's essentially why I have my doubts.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

This picture is real. It's not mine, but when I found it, the fear came back so strong. My whole being is afraid of it. The force is strong on the dark side, let's say...

If we stumbled on some way of making artificial gravity wells, then speed is no obstacle. In fact going "through" space may not be what they are doing. If you look at what einstien was doing with the unified field theory, and fix some of his mistakes ie. combine special and regular relativity, because you can't have both, you will see Electromagnetism and gravity are on the same "wavelength."

If these craft work in the way I think they do, who the heck would ever believe they were military? I don't even think they are regular military. I think that the regular military is still building things like the F-22 and some things a little more advanced, but some secret splinter group of former government people broke off some time ago (1900's?) and they have worked with demons (others may use other words here like ETs or aliens) to get where they are.

***Think Avatar, but we are the navi... The "Skywalkers" or "demons" are other beings who put themselves into human bodies, either through outright possession, or through technological means like cloning and consciousness anchoring..****

I saw the craft so close up it blocked out the whole sky and I think it's only about 150 ft long. It was LOW. Too bad you guys want to have fantasies. There ARE aliens, and alien craft. This particular Triangle craft is definitely human made. You can TELL. I do think they are in collusion with EVIL.

If these ships work the way I think they do, you cannot hit them with any projectile that would try and "fly" through space (missiles bombs bullets lasers)...

Time and Space and Gravity guys...

I have ideas in my head on how to cut energy useage by 3/4 without changing anything in the apliances... It has to do with physics, plasma, and high voltage... Current is the problem currently, hahaha

It was so low that the middle "search light" lit up about 100 ft diameter of ground, from a maybe 5 foot light. I saw it in detail... Too bad my memory was/is messed with. I am trying so hard to remember...

The people flying these craft know no borders, and they have no countries. They will fly in any airspace they wish. Basically they ARE aliens in a way. In a way that they are not in our society.

Also I think it's a mind game. They can be invisible if they wish. Light bends around what?

So I guess they are not human.. But they ARE human, but they aren't really.. Judgeing by the fruits they bare, they are not human, but judging by 3D vision they are human...

Got a question for you:
If these are aliens how come they are almost NEVER chased? The one I saw flew at about 20 mph for 30 minutes, before my memory goes blank. It was flying in a Air force/marines training area. How come no military noticed this thing that was so lit up I thought it was the moon at one point??
edit on 5/15/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

And is it larger than a football field, does it fly silently and have the ability to hover and move very slowly like the reported triangle UFO does? If not then you should do a little more research next time before posting such preposterous 'explanations'.

Here is a video about the 1997 Phoenix Lights sighting including interviews of the ex-governor.

edit on 15-5-2012 by TheFlash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

You are sure we are going to come in here and claim aliens??
When I saw the Black Triangle it was where the Air force and Marines train quite regularly. It lit up half the sky (exageration) and nothing was chasing it. It was flying too low for radar, but you could see it for miles.
I think it's USAF...

And this picture is what it looks like:

Also. It seems to have some sort of mind changing ability.
It tried to make me look down (this worked)
It tried to make me forget (half worked)
It tried to make me not talk about it (worked for a while)

The Belgian military witnesses from the 90's said that they saw American Air Force on the ground and they were testing mind control on them involved also with seeing the black triangle. Their memory was fuzzy like mine was/is...

I have trained my mind to remember, but it has been hard. It almost hurts it's so hard. Like a brick wall in my brain.
edit on 5/14/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

One of the famous Black Triangle UFO pictures from Belgium is a fake one.

www.realityuncovered.net...

The mystery of the iconic Petit-Rechain black triangle UFO photo has finally been solved. The photographer, a man named only as Patrick, has admitted making the UFO out of polystyrene in an interview with mainstream Belgian TV channel RTL-TVI.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

One of the famous Black Triangle UFO pictures from Belgium is a fake one.

www.realityuncovered.net...

The mystery of the iconic Petit-Rechain black triangle UFO photo has finally been solved. The photographer, a man named only as Patrick, has admitted making the UFO out of polystyrene in an interview with mainstream Belgian TV channel RTL-TVI.

You didn't understand my post??

That picture IS what this craft looks like. I couldn't care any less if this particular photo is "real" or "fake" but I picked it because it is a near perfect representation of my memory so that I can impart this picture and my memory unto you guys who have not seen it...

If I was a tree I could have touched the damn thing...

Look at the "nose." See how from this angle it's not a triangle, but has four sides.

Well that is how it looks. It has a down turned nose like the F-117

But it would be too hard to reply to ME, and what I wrote wouldn't it?

By the WAY That link you posted doesn't show the same picture. I could link to any number of F-16 pictures and say see unicorns are real. But I stick to reality and actual thoughts. Think for your self. Quit looking for authority. It was written down, so it's real I guess.
edit on 5/15/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Nope!...not the one Ive seen...the one I saw was traveling at a slow speed..quite low...you could feel an uneasy sickening vibration as it went over head..and it had an empty triangular space in the middle... and more so eight of us saw it as it flew righ over our heads.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Just because we have this technology doesn't mean other species don't have it too. You think everything here is exclusive to planet Earth and Humans?
Please don't be this naive.

Triangle shaped UFOs have been reported on the Moon, on Mars and even close to our Sun. Not to mention contactees/experiencers said they were aboard massive triangle shaped crafts. Massive as in miles-massive!

The huge triangle craft floating down the valley on March 13th 1997 in Arizona at around 8PM (NOT the Phoenix Lights)....was described as being like a 'living' entity. The craft itself seemed to be alive. I personally know exactly what that means but it's very hard to convey.

So not all triangle shaped crafts are ours. That's a very bad conclusion to make.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join