It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is your triangle shaped UFO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
So the triangular craft responsible for the Phoenix Lights was a tr3b? Did they make 'em amazingly huge back then?
Or the 1989/90 Belgian Wave described from 58 mins here?

edit on 14-5-2012 by doug r because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Those who humor lack any knowledge, just ignore them. Idk this one that speaks and talks about it but even Nick Pope said the technology of the AF is like 15 years ahead which however isn't much. This being a triangular man-made aircraft sounds like a fair answer though he said it is derived from alien technology. Some more light and evidence on what he says would've been nice.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Topic header is way off

and secondly posting a video that's 3 4 years old of a triangular craft and saying that's what people see or that its evidence of anything for that reason is hardcore fail

making a topic just for the heck of it? is trb the thing they saw at Phoenix?

Summer is here
edit on 14-5-2012 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
Ever seen a triangular shaped flying craft in the sky with lights? Always wondered what it was. Well I'm going to tell you guys what it is since people have basically admitted to this secret craft. No I will not give any names but its called the TR-3B.

Ah well thank you for that. No one ATS has ever heard of the TR-3B before

Well except for what 10 pages of threads in search? Here is page one

TR-3B nuclear powered flying triangle
The best possible TR3B video ever shot? *Video
Best Aurora TR-3B video ever?
TR-3B over Virginia 2012
TR-3B propulsion
Aurora TR-3B
TR3B - how it works

And there is this one...

Does TR-3B really exist or is it just a cover?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yup its just a cover story promoted by CIA mind control guru Ed Fouche who seems to be on a vendetta against all other whistle blowers while badgering people with that phony TR-3B model he has

Yes we do have triangles though
but this is NOT the TR-3B

Carry on

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I suspect if the TR-3B does exist then its not under US control at all, I strongly suspect its under control of the Corporations who would own the Patents and It would be more International aka NATO or UN controlled. The secrecy is no doubt surrounding some future date they expect to shock us with them somehow and gain more control over us in the process.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by doug r

But to be fair, triangle ufo sightings always vary in size according to the eyewitnesses, they are much like the classic 'cigar' ufo's in that regard where people say they are the size of a football field to nearly a kilometer.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Scripter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by Maccaron.Shakaron

I'm sure its just a flick of a switch to turn the lights off. Could of been what you saw.

Unless those lights are actually thrusters, the craft is supposed to be powered by cold fusion.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

Sorry but I don't think the US or any other country would be able to hide cold fusion technology from the rest of the world. Much less all these "secret crafts." There are some areas of the US government that people give them too much credit for and I think this is one of those times.
edit on 14-5-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

a friend of mine was in the security forces and has photos of the aurora . it is very real and is still being programmed , that is to say it is not even finished yet . every time they perfect one part they stumble onto something new to add or do to make it better . and its not a maned aircraft not even by remote control it is an A.I interstellar jet , a sister project of the star wars program . of course i have no proof to show as the release of his photos would get him locked up , but , what iv seen and heard about the aircraft is amazing as is the story of how they got the tech. to put it together .

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Topic header is way off and secondly posting a video that's 3 4 years old of a triangular craft and saying that's what people see or that its evidence of anything for that reason is hardcore fail making a topic just for the heck of it? is trb the thing they saw at Phoenix?

Nah actually its not, the topic is self explanitory but I wouldn't expect you to comprehend that. Who said anything about the video being proof and that the video is where I got all my information lmao. You should really read posts before you reply to comment about it. Your the one that fails. Yeah I can make a topic just for the heck of it, I can do whatever I want.

To be honest I didn't watch 5 seconds of that video...I just put in a search and posted it so people would have something to look at instead of just my words. The information comes from me and who told me.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Like I said dude, you expect me to give you a picture and a video of some top secret military aircraft that nobody has. Ok why don't you just ask Santa for million dollars while your at it.

VIDEO IS NOT MY PROOF, I DONT NEED ANY PROOF...IT IS NOT WHAT ALERTED ME TO THIS CONSPIRACY. HAVE A NICE DAY

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Nah actually its not, the topic is self explanitory but I wouldn't expect you to comprehend that.

Actually its not.And you assume i wouldnt comprehend that because...??? If you tried to insult me you failed again

Yeah I can make a topic just for the heck of it, I can do whatever I want.

No i dont think so.

To be honest I didn't watch 5 seconds of that video...I just put in a search and posted it so people would have something to look at instead of just my words. The information comes from me and who told me

Ok the fact that you didnt watch the video posted is self explanatory to all.

And the so called information that comes from you in the first post

is basically summing the whole of ufology.And in case you missed it here is zorgons post,just a few posts above yours

Ah well thank you for that. No one ATS has ever heard of the TR-3B before

Well except for what 10 pages of threads in search? Here is page one

TR-3B nuclear powered flying triangle
The best possible TR3B video ever shot? *Video
Best Aurora TR-3B video ever?
TR-3B over Virginia 2012
TR-3B propulsion
Aurora TR-3B
TR3B - how it works

And there is this one...

Does TR-3B really exist or is it just a cover?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yup its just a cover story promoted by CIA mind control guru Ed Fouche who seems to be on a vendetta against all other whistle blowers while badgering people with that phony TR-3B model he has

Yes we do have triangles though
but this is NOT the TR-3B

Carry on

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

OP, new to ATS I guess? None of this is exactly breaking news.
Only one person started the TR-3B name-calling for the triangles. Some people tend to think to use the term adds legitimacy to the true nature of the craft.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There's a gaping hole in the TR3B explanation.

For many credible UFO sightings to be truly explained by it -- the 2000 Highland, IL triangle UFO that was witnessed by multiple police officers from multiple towns, for example, not to mention sightings from back in the 70's -- some country would have to secretly possess aviation technology that is not just 10's of years ahead of what current military front-line aircraft employ, but perhaps hundreds if not thousands of years ahead. Does it seem likely that such incredible technology, if developed in secret by national defense interests, would then be suppressed by and remain unexploited by those same defense interests?

What credible evidence is there that any country at all has pushed aeronautical engineering to that "next level", by which I mean demonstrations of flight below 5000 feet by vehicles which use neither conventional lift nor conventional propulsion (jet / ramjet / scramjet / etc.)? I'd honestly love to believe we've created such vehicles since stories of humanity's ingenuity are always inspiring, but I see no evidence showing we've accomplished these things, and there's much to suggest we're far from it.

Even the videos and links in this thread (supposedly dealing with our most advanced aviation technology) show flying vehicles which are still exploiting the same old Bernouli lift (both wing and body) and conventional propulsion technologies....

Can we at least all agree that a triangular craft that is massive, flat, with 10 to 20 foot vertical sides, and which can both hover at atypical attitudes and also accelerate at unbelievable rates, is not using Bernoulli lift, and is not using some variant of jet propulsion?

Where is the evidence of advances beyond the known conventions? What rationale reasonably explains the suppression of such purported technology?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
There are multiple problems with claiming triangles are man-made.

All people who have seen it, including the governor of Arizona, have said it is extraterrestrial since it is so freaking huge.
edit on 14-5-2012 by NotReallyASecret because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
OK, so that may explain triangular shaped UFO's but what about everything else. I'm still not buying that everything we see in the sky is man made.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
MIND BLOWING stuff right here... all we need to know now to verify is if we do what they did to the mercury plasma and see if it holds any true results. haha =\

But that's not the triangle that i saw...
(if anyone is interested... I DON'T UPDATE THIS ANYMORE... www.abovetopsecret.com... )

these all seem to have lights at the bottom... mine didn't.
But its great to know that they are doing something at area 51 other then protecting its borders lol.

TY OP

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

To be honest I didn't watch 5 seconds of that video...I just put in a search and posted it so people would have something to look at instead of just my words. The information comes from me and who told me.

You should have watched the video. Dude makes soe statements in there which illustrate that it is 100% BS. A clue: Do you know what happens when you put virtually anything under extreme pressure and cold? (Hint: its a solid).

Plane and simple; the physics of the supposed TR3 B cannt work.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

he said it turned solid... thus the "we rotate it at ..."

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maccaron.Shakaron
How about TR-3B without any lights at all, has that ever been seen before?? Because thats what i saw late April this year at about 6 am right here in Melbourne.

I seen it twice and relatively close as well. It blocked out the stars and the glow of the full moon made some of the angular features slightly illuminated. It hovered then moved north very slowly with no noise, and had a slight, peculiar, "wobble" to it.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

Sorry...but, the whole mess must be rotated first. Ballance is required for 60,000RPM. off my even a milligram, anywere, and you have an explsion of frzen mercury. (btw: the "plasma" wn't stay a plasma at thses temps and pressures).

Not to mention, that the whole project would have been scrapped some 10 years ago, giving way to better technology and materials. Mercury is nearly the crappiest material when it cmes to Gravito-Magnetic field production, Niobium is much better, more efficient, and safer.

Not to mention that Niobium based systems can produce artificial gravity, provide propulsion, and, the best part of it all; frame-dragging.

Mercury may work for atmospheric craft, and perhaps near space. Niobium can make a craft capable of interstellar travel (even if a bit slow) , and when used in the "near space" sense, much much faster.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join