It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Videotaped Over Snowbird, Utah?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This video was only added yesterday, although the date of the actual encounter is 1-11-12 according to the witness.

It seems to show an array of very bright lights moving back and forth behind some trees.

This video was shot the 01-11-12 at 12:25am.

While working on a TV show in Snowbird, Utah, I shot the following video from the balcony of my hotel.

It was approx. 12:30 am and I was preparing on our Tech. room the camera package for the next day.

I stepped outside on the balcony to complete one of my tasks, when I saw a "single" light moving up in the sky in front of me.

The building was facing a mountain but the visibility outside was minimal.

I couldn't distinguish objects because of the cloudy/foggy weather, nor understand exactly what I was observing at.

The light was moving slowly from left to right with a 10-15 degree inclination upwards. It traveled for 30 to 45 seconds, and then stopped suddenly.

The light gradually multiplied to 8 distinct lights. That's when I ran inside, grabbed a camera and start shooting.

What you will see in the clip above, is the original uncut, unmodified footage from that night.

The video was shoot with a $50000 camera with a Fujinon lens 22X HD.

From his writing the person seems sincere to me, but of course one can never tell such things without seeing the person face to face. The channel only has one video - this one.

What do you guys think?

edit on 14-5-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: eta

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
the perspective seems off....from a point of light when zoomed out, to multiple lights right behind an evergreen tree.....the zoom / focus did not seem correct.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

What specifically felt off?

Keep in mind this is supposedly a 50000 dollar camera, it probably has pretty good zoom capabilities.
It is interesting how there is no sound though... wonder why...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Pretty cool zoom capabilities that can take a picture of a cloud ring. I don't know what it is. Pretty interesting though. Doesn't look fake to me.

edit on 14-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

It could easily be a snowplow flashing its lights and moving from slopes to slopes even passing behind some trees, as mountain landscape can be wildly chaotic.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Or it could be that tube that was hanging around the moon.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
That is some good footage.

We need the guys who know wtf parallax is to examine this.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Very interesting video, thanks for sharing. I have not an idea what it is. Pretty cool and very impressive though. S+F

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The camera man who supposed to work tv show sucks and it was not one light but multiple ones

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Looks like a snowcat grooming the slopes.

Here is a snowcat preparing for night frooming AT snowbird. Lights look familiar?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
LOL!!!! Definitely groomers. The guy is filming from the Cliff Lodge. Snowbird is a steep mountain and I see how someone who didn't know could be fooled. I worked at Snowbird for a period and had a season pass there for years... funny.
edit on 14-5-2012 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Well I think that settles it quite nicely.

I declare it case closed.

top topics

join