It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: The WTC Elevator Key

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by kdog1982

It;s not worth watching as you understand how elevators work in an emergency situation... don't worry too much about it.

That's right people, don’t even watch the video.

You get a star for being hilarious!

EDIT; not from me of course.
edit on 14-5-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

I gave a star actually....

Stop trying to insight arguments... your country does that well enough as it is...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

To you I only have one comment. The planes were real!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

FIREMEN Can and do use Elevators during a High-Rise Fire or emergency. Hence the key...

And they used the elevators in WTC on 9/11.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

You really need to learn how to take criticism and not argue so much....

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

So those of you spouting there's no conspiracy here, take the time to check your facts or at the very least watch the vid and dispute first hand info and official reports that dont jive with something other than guesses or hypotheticals.

But if they do that they would stop getting stars from their buddys

edit on 14-5-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

reply to post by SyphonX

oh brother....

Oh really?????

Let people watch it.... thats fine but the whole premise is flawed...

edit on 14-5-2012 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

Another fake star for you!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Thank you

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
For any one interested in some eyewitness testimony in here... (You'll have to scroll down past the diagrams if you would be so kind.)

Plummeting Elevators

elevator diagrams:

Snippets:

An elevator engineer in the south tower reports:
"As we got into the sky lobby area, there were shuttle cars that had come up from the first floor from the lobby. I started to shut those down at that 44th floor.

Several of the large express passenger elevators, which service the sky lobbies, plunged to the main lobby level. At least one of those falling elevators was accompanied by a huge fireball that burst into the lobby and concourse levels. Only four people are known to have survived in the south tower express elevators.

Pit of stomach:

We heard the explosion and within a matter of seconds after that impact, I heard – and as well as everybody else heard – this noise, this increasing sound of wind. And it was getting louder and louder. It was like a bomb, not quite the sound of a bomb coming down from a bomber. It was a sound of wind increasing, a whistling sound, increasing in sound.
---
What we heard was 6 and 7 car free-falling from the 107th floor and they impacted the basement at B-2 Level. And that’s the explosion that filled the lobby within a matter of two or three seconds, engulfed the lobby in dust,
smoke.
---
And the noise, the wind noise we heard was, you have to picture that there are two cars or cabs in a hoist length. And a hoist weighs only so big, and it’s encapsulated by walls, so as these two cars came, fell together, the air pressure underneath would cause that sound that we heard.archive.recordonline.com...

Somewhere I read that not only fireballs burst forth when the elevators impacted in the lobby, but that has been omitted in this recounting. So, yah elevators plummeted all the way to the basement (on fire), some where jammed shut and some were "shut down" by operators. From that point on, anyone stupid enough to try and ride one up or down...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

ok you are denial....

Debunk the video, or at least say something funny. no fake star for this one.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I love your signature quote as well...

Charming that you picked Einstein, I guess you wanted to make yourself seem more intelligent right??

It's ok but you really need to wake up to whats happening around you, I am not your enemy and there is no need to lash-out or have anger towards to me.

I like this quote from Einstein though
;

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

The "explosions" in the basement were a result OF the plane impact and the resulting fireballs coming down the shafts. I surmise you are referring to William Rodriguez who witnessed a burned survivor that was in the elevator at the time of the fireball.

Explain !

Debunk the video ! and eyewitness testimony !

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I am not arguing the video!!

I am arguing the issue!! Geez!!

Any elevator will not work and be shut down during an emergency!! Faaark!!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Also going by your comments you think that the towers were planned to collapse with all those poor people in it right??

So please ellaborate on that if you can?

I would not think there was ever a plan for the towers to collapse... but I guess you think that?

So are you saying it was YOUR government that planned that? If so then why are you directing your anger at me whilst your government continues to run your country into the ground??

I am talking about standards in regard to building fire codes and elevator use during a fire emergency, no matter how large the building. The people in the lobby which control the elevators could not have known the building was going to collapse and as per standard practice an auto-shutdown of all elevator shafts was and still is common pratice in a fire situation!!!

That was my point!

I already explained to you what I am saying. please pay attention!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

All your comments contradict your signature line and even your profile picture... No BS right??

Well seriously come one man. I am not your enemy, don't take your anger on me!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

reply to post by 4hero

This thread has nothing to do with that!?

It is about the elevators being shut down.....

No it's not about the elevators being shot down.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Why didn't the elevators work in the Trade Center that day? I'll tell you. Many thanks to NK44 and MirageMemories for the English translation at s1.zetaboards.com... NIST clips, Port Authority radio transcripts, dozens of witnesses help describe the plan to disable the firefighting effort, to keep the cover story alive: FIRE induced collapse. Then the official investigations totally ignored the evidence for bombs. Totally ignored the elevator investigation. Here's audio, video, photographic proof... when viewed with the architectural drawings and a good understanding of the elevator system.

What then??

I know what you are thinking as well...

You think because you keep arguing with me and keep prompting replies that this thread will keep going etc....

Not true, If you don't start giving real feedback, I will stop replying in this this thread... It's a waste of ATS space.. I bet you are drinking right!?

$100 on it

I am not your enemy - remember that

-legion-/

edit on 14-5-2012 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I love your signature quote as well...

Charming that you picked Einstein, I guess you wanted to make yourself seem more intelligent right??

It's ok but you really need to wake up to whats happening around you, I am not your enemy and there is no need to lash-out or have anger towards to me.

I like this quote from Einstein though
;

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I'm not angry at you people “THE DEBUNKERS”, I'm amused by you.
Stop guessing what others think it makes you look stupid. If you want to be taken seriously you should try to explain yourself. At least watch the video and post what you disagree with.

Einstein had a lot of good quotes, I agree with you on this one.

But you still get no star from me, sorry.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

All your comments contradict your signature line and even your profile picture... No BS right??

Well seriously come one man. I am not your enemy, don't take your anger on me!

Quote my comments that you are talking about.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join