It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important question regarding REMOTE VIEWING.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Lately, there has been a lot of attention given to the team of remote viewers who claim to have seen a solar flare reeking havoc on Earth sometime soon.

Simple question: could those same RVers not look BACK in time? Could they not RV Iran and their nuke program? Or RV Bilderberg meetings? Or RV other secret meetings that the public knew were taking place?

Why isn't RV used for something USEFUL? We can't prevent a solar flare anyway. So why not use it to help our current situation? That is IF in fact these people are true...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
Lately, there has been a lot of attention given to the team of remote viewers who claim to have seen a solar flare reeking havoc on Earth sometime soon.

Simple question: could those same RVers not look BACK in time? Could they not RV Iran and their nuke program? Or RV Bilderberg meetings? Or RV other secret meetings that the public knew were taking place?

Why isn't RV used for something USEFUL? We can't prevent a solar flare anyway. So why not use it to help our current situation? That is IF in fact these people are true...

Ed dames has been calling this a "kill shot" and predicting it for years.

I think Ed dames is dis info, in my opinion. I wouldn't get too worked up over it. I think there are a lot of good remote viewers, but he is not one of them. There is a lot more info in my Schumann thread if your interested.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

Ed dames has been calling this a "kill shot" and predicting it for years.

I think Ed dames is dis info, in my opinion. I wouldn't get too worked up over it. I think there are a lot of good remote viewers, but he is not one of them. There is a lot more info in my Schumann thread if your interested.

what Schumann thread?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PeaNice

I didn't want to post it as this is MIMO's thread.. but you can find it here: link.

If you type Schumann in the search, every response except one is my thread right now

ETA, on topic: I go into the history of remote viewing, there are a lot of primary sources quoted and linked on remote viewing and lots of info about Ed dames.

You just have to get through pages and pages of phage trying to derail the thread before you get to the good stuff on remote viewing.

edit on 14-5-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

What viewers? Where?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
reply to post by PeaNice

I didn't want to post it as this is MIMO's thread.. but you can find it here: link.

If you type Schumann in the search, every response except one is my thread right now

ETA, on topic: I go into the history of remote viewing, there are a lot of primary sources quoted and linked on remote viewing and lots of info about Ed dames.

You just have to get through pages and pages of phage trying to derail the thread before you get to the good stuff on remote viewing.

edit on 14-5-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

You fed Phage. Feeding guys like this only derails your own thread. A piece of advice, take your ego out of the loop next time.

top topics

join