It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you can astral project, then I have a question regarding reality that spawned from reading time t

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Timical

I can't speak for everyone but to me, lucid dreaming is simply manipulating your brain and thoughts, whereas i see astral projection as a true, spiritual experience. In a lucid dream, i have control over my surroundings, in an experience with astral projection, i have no control and it feels that there is an order to things.

Also, i read through the comments and what lines up most with the few profound experiences i've had, would be what someone said about time not being linear, and that past, present and future are one. This is what i meant by impossible to explain, you can read the statement, but it's very, very hard to grasp it while in a normal state of mind, it just leaves me with a headache.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timical
reply to post by mnkyvsalien

I certainly believe that memories are in fact linear. I can easily tell which ones occurred before or after the others. Do you have anything to reference so that I may better educate myself on what you are trying to get across?

I have interests in what reality consist of but rather is it possible that our reality is not the base line reality? Time for an analogy. Poor example but bare with me(pun intended). In an episode of Family guy Stewie and Brian travel the multiverse where each reality they visited was an offshoot of their original(base) reality due to changes in history. Could we be occupying a reality that stemmed from the base reality there by possibly causing false memories that derive from the base reality?

You must still be somewhat young, as you age, it's not so "linear" anymore.

Or maybe it's just me from all those time jumps to keep ya'll from getting to the truth and they're starting to run together... hmmmmm
... had to do another one today, one of ya got close so I had to fix it :/ ...doesn't happen as often as one would think though

* I'm 186 in people years, but only 3 in purple chiten years

edit on 14-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: clarification

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

So as stated in the title, I was using the almighty search function and stumbled upon one of the many threads regarding time travel. I am curious to know what astral beings say about time travel. I have read that through astral travel one can meet several entities and gain various knowledge so I want to know what anyone has heard from these beings regarding time travel.

Furthermore, if one can astral project then is remote viewing simply astral projecting in a conscious state? Have people capable of this essentially "mastered" astral projection?

The next question I have is in relation to time traveling creating alternate realities/ universes and is the main cause for creating this thread. If a change in time would create an alternate reality, as many have stated throughout several threads, then who is to say that this current reality is not in fact a diverged path off of the main timeline? Simply put, is our reality a parallel universe? I do not mean to say is it parallel, but whether or not it is the original timeline from which all other realities stem from. I came to this thought by means of reading several other threads about how people remember things that did not happen. For example the death of celebrities. I for one could swear that Billy Graham died back in the 90's and have read from many others that they remember the same thing. Several counts of people remembering the setup of cities such as a path they used to take everyday home from school that one day upon revisiting said path, a building had been constructed there that has been there several decades before the person was even born. Where is the explanation for this?

How do people possess such vivid memories of things that would appear to be impossible in this reality? Are these memories created from the original timeline, from what I will refer to as our base self(the original copy of ourselves thereby implying that we are in fact the copies)?

I attempted to word this the best I could, so I apologize if it is confusing. I searched vigorously for answers to these questions and have read several post in the threads I have searched but have not yet found these questions stated anywhere or not yet found an answer to the questions.

edit on 13-5-2012 by Timical because: The title was cut off

I used to think Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection was two different things, but they are actually the same thing and Lucid Dreaming is an alternative path to take to reach AP.

I realized this once I did AP from my dream. I actually have a thread about it.

Time travel is something you can do in AP just by thinking about a moment and wanting to go to that moment in time. It does not affect the timeline with you being there, You simply see things from a perspective that you weren't able to see.

For example, I went back in time once and my gf was cheating. I had a dream of was conversations took place over the internet. In the event, I had information that would allow me to get into the guy's account and see what was exactly said. In real life, I hadn't the faintest idea she was having such conversations, but AP allowed me to get see that info and give me a way to retrieve proof to counter her disgusting lies.

Remote viewing from what I understand is really seeing things in the past, present and future through your 3rd Eye Chakra by connecting to that frequency and "tuning in". So in a sense it is kind of like AP but not really, because your not leaving your body and putting your consciousness with your sub-conscious for an experience.

Some people get confused with "Dimension" and "Frequency" The Dimensions you are talking about are the Dimensions that Einstein studied. They have little to do with it. This is the 3rd Dimension and within this Dimension are a string of frequencies in which we can AP into.

As far as Billy Graham thing, psh.. I heard he died too. There is a such thing as magic and necromancy. It's not just RPG stuff like society would like you to believe.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Young? No way, I am 25 years old. That is practically having one foot in the grave.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Young? No way, I am 25 years old. That is practically having one foot in the grave.

That's pretty young! Especially compared to 189

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

"I used to think Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection was two different things, but they are actually the same thing and Lucid Dreaming is an alternative path to take to reach AP." Is this not a contradiction? They are the same, but lucid dreaming is really just a path to achieve astral projection? I am kind of understanding this, I suppose.

Snazzy experience you had, hopefully I can have one similar minus the whole cheating aspect.

Thank you for your comments on remote viewing, I do not believe anyone else even attempted to answer that one. Not to mentions it makes sense to me.

I will need some time to educate myself on dimensions and frequencies as I do not want to be using them incorrectly.

Your, "There is a such thing as magic and necromancy. It's not just RPG stuff like society would like you to believe." is a bit of a cliff hanger. Would you elaborate? This is my thread, so I do not believe it would be a big deal to go off topic. Besides, I am enjoying the comments by the time jumper.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Mizzijr

"I used to think Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection was two different things, but they are actually the same thing and Lucid Dreaming is an alternative path to take to reach AP." Is this not a contradiction? They are the same, but lucid dreaming is really just a path to achieve astral projection? I am kind of understanding this, I suppose.

Nah it's no contradiction. There is just more to it. I had seen this thread before I went to work, so I just typed up something really quick before leaving.

The thing about Lucid Dreaming is that there are several layers of consciousness leading to your wakefulness. So for example you may have control of yourself in a dream but you may have no idea you are dreaming.

Before I continue... I say "dreaming" but in actuality you are Astral Projecting without knowing it. In the process, you are on your own frequency and you create your own dreamscape. Yes, it is possible to share dreams with others if you are on the same frequency. I've done with my older brother when we were pre-teens, it was really cool lol.

So in others words "dreaming" is to define how lucid you are in the Astral Body on a scale of 1-5 with "5" being a complete conscious Astral Projection.

In meditation, it's harder to do AP, well.. for most. Because your are still awake. The trick is to put your body to sleep, or paralyze your body and drift out mentally. I've only done it this way twice.

As far as magic and necromancy goes, hah.. you really don't want to mess with that stuff.. It's dangerous because angels and demons are real, and through them, magic is performed, unleashing their energy that you'll absorb, sometimes I think this may be how certain demons get out and begin haunting a house or whatever. Sometimes the angels and demons work together, in other spells they are only performed through demons or angels exclusively. Necromancy, I haven't dived into much because I'm not into bringing the dead back to life. At one point I was but not anymore. I felt like I was going in the wrong direction in my journey, I started feeling different in wanting human immortality and to perform human transmutations.

Look into the Kabbalah and the subject of Demonology if you're really interested. Beware though, dark stuff lie there and it's not for everybody.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Mizzijr because: More info

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

I like your idea of lucid of dreaming and the relationship between it and astral projection. It is one the best, more concise explanations I have heard so far. If anyone disagrees with what you have said then I would love to hear why.

You said that angels and demons are real, care to share your experience? I believe they are real as well, but I have not heard more than three encounters so am very interested in this.

About magic.. well I have a base understanding and a friend straight from Africa that explained Voodoo to me, so I believe it to be possible.Necromancy, bringing back the dead, and immortality? All I can say is that I would really hate to be immortal. Can not imagine why anyone would want to as the cons far outweigh the pros in my opinion.

The Kabbalah, and demonology you say? I am listening..... that should certainly fill the void when there are not any worthwhile threads about. Thank you for answering my questions until I understood.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Mind has been blown.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
OMG I messed up!!!
During my last time jump I did something wrong and now we have a TV show called "The Jersey Shore"!! I don't know what I did or how to fix it!!
Now, I know you guys think it's been around for a while, but it really hasn't. Before my last time jump, we had good, quality TV, then I get back and there's this stuff going on???

Anybody else here mess up like this during a time jump before? How do I fix it?!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Mizzijr

I like your idea of lucid of dreaming and the relationship between it and astral projection. It is one the best, more concise explanations I have heard so far. If anyone disagrees with what you have said then I would love to hear why.

You said that angels and demons are real, care to share your experience? I believe they are real as well, but I have not heard more than three encounters so am very interested in this.

About magic.. well I have a base understanding and a friend straight from Africa that explained Voodoo to me, so I believe it to be possible.Necromancy, bringing back the dead, and immortality? All I can say is that I would really hate to be immortal. Can not imagine why anyone would want to as the cons far outweigh the pros in my opinion.

The Kabbalah, and demonology you say? I am listening..... that should certainly fill the void when there are not any worthwhile threads about. Thank you for answering my questions until I understood.

Thank you, it's really just understanding the experience I've had based off of Reece Jones Youtube series on Lucid Dreaming. At the time he made the series, he didn't realize that Astral had much to do with Lucid dreaming either.

My time with the Kabbalah and Magic was brief. There really wasn't much to experience. I did one spell and left it alone, it blew my mind that it worked though. I mainly just read to answer my questions that I had.

Yeah.. immortality is not so special. I wanted immortality because I wanted to become a legend. I had devised a plan to become a ruler. Then I realized I was taking a path to becoming psychotic. Even now, I can't believe I was thinking that. I probably was possessed.

Demonology is a huge subject that dives into summoning entities such as: angels, demons, and jins directly. What people don't know is that all demons are not malevolent. You basically summon a entity under your control by opening up a portal, sealing the entity may be a different process. The specifics get pretty complex and I also can't remember everything, but you have to come to terms with the entity in order to get what you want. Usually the entity may want you to do something for them in the real world that will help with an agenda, they may want some of your energy, others may want a live sacrifice of some kind. Although, I have never summoned an entity before, I thought really hard about it though which is why I decided to look into this topic lol

Hah, that reminds me.. I used to work at a pet store and we used to have these cheap bunnies they went for about $12 a bunny. These guys used to always come in like every other weekend and buy 6 bunnies. I always thought they were using them for a sacrifice lol.

On a side note, I'm not an expert in anything I do. I've just done a load of research on stuff and had my own experiences.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Timical

Yes, but your example is context based. For example, say you travel the multiverse to find that in another dimension you have nikes instead of Adidas; technically it wouldn't matter because of what both shoes are compared/composed of, by the time your ready to astral-project your gunna need a more "unified theory"- as in the "substance of which the reality is composed". What your not gunna have any division of separation ranging from your face to your chair to the ground, or the sky/air (hence holographic theory).

You can test this rite now, stand-up stretch your arm near your shoulder then try an target the edge where your arm seperates from the ground. Eventually you can do this while lying down- whence you can't tell the diffrence between yourself "the stuff- your breath"- you may be able to astral project.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Overall I was not suggesting such a minor change(although this was a thought of mine), rather a large scale difference such as a different outcome to.... say WW2. But the point being, is it possible that we may be living in the alternate universe(in relation to the multiverse theory). I do not think anyone is really understanding what I am trying to ask although I do appreciate all the responses especially towards the other questions.

Time for a different example. I see now with your reply, that maybe people are thinking I am proposing that this the matrix and not true reality. Light bulb! Have you seen the show Sliders? Damn... I need more time to get my thoughts organized. I was going to make point based on the show but lost my train of thought.

I am not understanding the importance of the unified theory or the point of the exercise in relation to astral projection. I can easily get into a state where my entire body falls asleep and I vibrate aside from my breathing. I can not, for some reason, let go control of breathing. Please do not misunderstand, I have no mental blocks or fears about doing this. I simply can not do it. If understanding it is the problem then consider it solved because I will just begin researching extensively about it, more so than I have in the past. I am not giving up until I achieve this.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Overall I was not suggesting such a minor change(although this was a thought of mine), rather a large scale difference such as a different outcome to.... say WW2. But the point being, is it possible that we may be living in the alternate universe(in relation to the multiverse theory). I do not think anyone is really understanding what I am trying to ask although I do appreciate all the responses especially towards the other questions.

Time for a different example. I see now with your reply, that maybe people are thinking I am proposing that this the matrix and not true reality. Light bulb! Have you seen the show Sliders? Damn... I need more time to get my thoughts organized. I was going to make point based on the show but lost my train of thought.

I am not understanding the importance of the unified theory or the point of the exercise in relation to astral projection. I can easily get into a state where my entire body falls asleep and I vibrate aside from my breathing. I can not, for some reason, let go control of breathing. Please do not misunderstand, I have no mental blocks or fears about doing this. I simply can not do it. If understanding it is the problem then consider it solved because I will just begin researching extensively about it, more so than I have in the past. I am not giving up until I achieve this.

I bealieve your dedication to expiercieng reality outside your body will lead you to what i was referring to as a "unified theory". I bealieve that before you can succesfully leave the body at will, your consciousees self will have to be completley "ONE" with the base substance of your reality or channel. Im not saying people havent ever gotten out of theryre body without the idea im intendening, i just think no ones ever done it at will.
I'm thinking it would be somewhat like dying, just imagine seeing your house-family-school-whaever from 100's if not thousands of feet from above- it would get pretty wierd rite- i was get to this point in my dreams where i have supermans power- i cant even use them because of my channel barrier.
edit on 16-5-2012 by mnkyvsalien because: mod

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Timical

Hi. I just wanted to add that I don't think that there is any "main or "original" time line. There is a quantum of possible time lines as you mentioned via parallel universe and all of it count!!!! It gives a shade to an object, or better I would say an Aura. Maybe your mirror image in another timeline f*cked up something and you can feel it!!!! You don't know why are you angry, frustrated that day, but you just can feel it!! We interact with each other (our mirror image= our self in other dimension) with diff. time lines and the auras.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Robertin

I can accept that as a valid explanation so I thank you for sharing. Your mention of being angry for no reason lol: , well ain't that the truth.

For anyone else looking at this thread, I have been getting an extreme amount of help in another thread. I thank you everyone that had something to add to the thread as each response has helped me gain a better understanding.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hey, its me again, i try it in a another Topic, unfortunately no Answear.

Hey there, this is my firts post in this Forum :=)
Is it possible change the consciousness with astral projection to a another Timeline and stay there ?

my theory is the following, We are multidimensional beings, in a multiverse.
past present and future exestieren simultaneously,
in this world I'm here and write this contribution, i a another world I'm doing something else.
And again in another world i am in a another year, and there I want to go

sounds of logical?
can I create something like that?
edit on 28-4-2014 by ErdnussLocke because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2014 by ErdnussLocke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mizzijr

I see you have had some experience with the 'dark side' lol. I am just getting my head on straight from the necromantic indoctrination I underwent as a child. Yea, not recommended. Yea, I was on a path to be psychotic as well, including infiltrating mail order sperm banks and sending out my samples to replace outgoing caucasians…

ANYWAY

As for the OP.

My personal astral projection/time travel experience was in the form of a Mayan Divination Ritual.

The trauma caused OBE and (while this is only one side to the story) my 'astral body' went into the eclipse, and the 'time travel' was like seeing all space and time and all the possibilities of everything, but not so much as physical time travel… Which is also possible but I thought the whole astral body time traveling thing might be worth a mention!

As for the multiple timeline aspect… I feel infinite timelines exist with the infinite possibilities.. simultaneously.

But to make it sound good I like to add in - BUT for some reason it all comes down to the things we do in the current timeline. and everything is riding on this. lol

Ciao
edit on 29-4-2014 by Apoceclipse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
First of all, whenever you ask questions such as in your op, you really should take all answers with a grain of salt...

There are many different theories, and the plain truth is that not even the best of the best physicists have figured out the intricacies of the exact nature of time...

The simplest conceptualization of time (at the most basic level), is that time is change...and it is linear, moving along from cause to effect, to cause to effect, and so on...

Now that said - there are a lot of things coming to light in the field of quantum physics which indicate some very interesting complications (think of the above conceptualization as a strand of yarn and then new info added as new yarn strands which wind around, weave thru, and knit together that original strand and the new ones as they come along)...

Along with the 'physics' info about time, there are many 'esoteric' theories (the 'spiritual' or 'consciousness' type stuff, i.e. astral travel, etc.), and none of them are set in stone...
My recommendation would be to read up on the 'science' of time, and then start looking into 'alternate' ('new age' or whatever you want to call it) theories and see what 'meshes', what makes sense to you...

This is how I made the most progress in my studies into the nature of 'reality' (including the spiritual/supernatural side). The first 'science' book I read (willingly, lol) is still my favorite - Dr. Brian Greene, "The Fabric of the Cosmos"...It is written in as close to layman's terms as the subject of discoveries in quantum physics can be..

It's really a great book to start with, because it goes back to the beginning of 'it all', (Sir Isaac Newton, etc) and brings the reader up thru Einstein et al, showing the progression from the earliest discoveries to the latest theories (though, keep in mind, the book came out in 2004, so there have been ten more years of new developments in the field of physics)..

I know it doesn't sound very enticing, but honestly, it really is a great read and even if you aren't able to 'get' some of the stuff, that won't prevent moving forward to understanding stuff that's further along...

The thing is, even though it is strictly science (I think the author's atheist), for me, the book was a definitively spiritual experience!
See, I have a theory that God created the universe in just the way that scientists are discovering it to be. So for me, reading "Fabric of the Cosmos" felt sort of like 'communing' with God - learning how His universe 'works'..

Sorry, I know I've gone on too long and seem off topic, but really it is on topic, because almost half the book is devoted to the scientific study of time as well as easy to understand explanations of relativity (both general and special) and the nature of the way space and time are 'connected' (you can't have one without the other, i.e. the space-time continuum)..

Okay, apologies for 'highjacking' your thread...If you decide to read the book, I would really love to hear how you like it (feel free to private message me)...

edit on 29-4-2014 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join