It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despite the obvious signs the US is breaking apart how come people still think "This is nothing"?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by Avalessa

Well When riots are coming that's when you'll start to care

Yep. It's not far off, either. Hell, even if it doesn't collapse, we're going to have food riots. Has anyone really, I mean really, paid attention to the cost of things in the grocery store? Ten dollars for a can of coffee you could have gotten for eight a year ago? Three dollars for a loaf of bread? I mean, we're not even going to talk about the price of meat.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
What people? What America? There never was a economy, after all, corporations and jobs are a 100 year invention. A new form of global enslavement to further advance a systematic Lucifer inspired holocaust against man kind. The "middle class" are just prior slaves that were briefly allowed to believe they were "special" or "free". The psychological warfare is tremendous. This advancement is now over, it has achieved it's goal and will proceed until expiration. It goes back ions of rule and without a doubt there is no chance of obtaining truth here on earth. You will obtain this when you die. The rabbit hole is far deeper then JFK getting smoked, inside jobs or Nazi technology. You will never find a oz of truth anywhere but your own soul, so look in the mirror. Alex Jones, this site, you name it, any and all of them are working for them, if they know it or not. All smoke and mirrors! Truth or Not. There is nothing to win, nothing to lose, no escape. I suggest enjoying ones life without fear of death. Go for it, pursue wisdom in hermetics until the day you die. # the economy, it was nothing more then the enslavement and entrapment of the WHITE MALE! The folks that you call sheep? The most high ranking of this so called sheep clan? The white male, and this white male has been subject to the most high forms of psychological warfare in the most covert and sinister of ways. The truth, look around. This is a form of purgatory, and hell on earth. I sometimes wonder if the story of Jesus is honored for those souls like myself, thy whom look around and see humanity, so dumb, so deaf, so blind. This man see's what humanity is now, has become, and understands it's sick, so he dies for his fellow man's SIN. The dumb, deaf and blind, they all are SINNERS of slavery, and as contempt as there masters. So this man, Jesus. He is aware and alive, and without fear of death his puts up his middle finger and say's you can not take my soul, but you can take my flesh. # YOU!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by unworldly
It'd be interesting to see how the wealthy and those with an upper middle class lifestyle (and even the plain ol' middle class) would react to real adversity.

The wealthy won't even know it is occuring, they never do. There will be no middle class.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisrealWhat will happen when the economic collapse really did happened? what will be their reactions?

Whatever you do, don't tell them you are storing up foodstuffs. 'Cuz then they will be headed your way when the SHTF.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

The people I love want listen either. I feel like Noah and I know its time to leave. Where do we go? When whatever goes down Martial Law will be active and we will be stuck in whatever State we are in.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
i don't care the u.s is falling apart. in a way it's kind of a good thing. if the whole world were to be westernised like us the planet would be destroyed. Earth is more important than just one race's desire.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by neocontrip

You know of this telepathic link? Some call it the Hive.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Peanut Butter 10.00 for a large off brand at Food Lion. This is something we can all survive on if we cant find anything else to eat.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by derpest

Im still waiting to be abducted off the planet- They have not figured out how to keep us alive on their ships to get us out of here...Im waiting for the beam to come down..I think I will jump in..LOL

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I am listening to the news on the radio.
I just heard that even though food prices are rising in he US, we pay less for our food than anywhere else in the world.
Then they said that there is still plenty of food in the supply chain, there are no shortages.....

When I hear that coming from a govt official, it isn't very comforting.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The air gets cold and dark, a gentle breeze kicks by with a little push, the clouds start to get heavy and obvious, and you can smell it coming. Like a bunch of idiots they keep working, tools scattered around the jobsite, sometimes I wonder about my fellow coworkers, they look like a bunch of idiots when the rain comes pouring down on their heads and tools. It does not matter if I tell them that it is going to rain soon, they just keep on keeping on. It is times like these when you get a very clear vision of how completely stupid and irresponsible our species can be. In a group setting we completely ignore our instincts. This is why we clearly need clear headed sensible leaders.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Hmmm I've heard many people will flee to Canada and Mexico. Me in the other hand I'm stowing away to Australia to live with relatives

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X

Originally posted by jeantherapy
Hey, here's a novel idea: Everybody stop having children! You can't exploit or oppress what doesn't exist. I have pledged not to reproduce and ask everyone else to follow suit.

So because we are being exploited we stop producing children and in time??, we go the way of the dodo?.
Brilliant plan, i would say something about the darwin awards for humanity, but i guess you are doing us a favour.

So it's a better idea to breed out of control, with no end in sight except the utter contamination of the earth and the destruction of most other species? Thanks dude, can I come over and burn some plastic and spray some DDT? Or maybe have lunch with your 17 children, you excellent parent?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
because the consequences of an economic collapse are just too horrendous for most people to even consider. They know that they are not prepared for it and have no idea how they would survive such a thing,so they prefer to not think about it. They prefer to hope for the best and hope that it doesnt happen in their lifetimes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join