It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Con

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Anytime you know what it is you know, chances are, you know? Chances are what you know is all you need to know. I don’t know, you know? I don’t know why it is those who think they know, think they know because of what they’re told is known. There is more than is known, and those who know, know that this is what is known.

Here’s what I know: I know enough to know I can’t make any diagnosis regarding some psychosis, I have no prognosis for what those “in the know” like to call neurosis. I ain’t under no hypnosis. I ain’t suffering from disseminated sclerosis, with God awful bad halitosis…Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

That’s what I know, you know? Maybe I know more than that, but even if that, I know what I know, if you know what I mean. Come on, you know! You know it the very moment you know it, and when you know it…really know it, you know damn well you know it! After all, you know it’s true, that what is true for you, you know is true. When you know it’s true, then like a true blue lover who knows what they know intimately so, it’s true.

Here is what I know: If I know its true, I mean each and every clue narrowed to just a few possibilities, without hostilities, the probabilities of truth, cold calculating and with out ruth, truth kind of truth, then it is probably true. The kind of truth that smacks of truth, it smells like truth, it dances on the tongue like the taste of truth, and looks like the breathtaking beauty of truth, so frightfully ugly in her naked truth, so certainly sexy, so repulsively compelling you can’t resist the truth…that kind of truth. When I know it’s true in that truth kind of way, then I guess it’s true.

Do you know? Do you really know? And if you know, I mean really know, then isn’t it strange, as in a sort of derange strange, a scary game change kind of strange, that what you know is that what you know is limited to what you know, as stubbornly subjective, so seductively selective, trapped by your perspective, a silly subjective detective, so desperately objective in your comfortable protective perspective, that no matter how much you know it only makes you know all you’ll never know.

Here is what I know…

edit on 13-5-2012 by Jean Paul Zodeaux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Dafuq did I just read?

I dont know...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

To do:

- Memorize this.
- Use it as a Pickup Line.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

Donald Rumsfeld.
www.brainyquote.com...
edit on 14-5-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
We know nothing.

Ya know?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Brilliant use of words as usual.

"The limits of my language are the limits of my mind. All I know is what I have words for."
- Ludwig Wittgenstein

"When an idea is wanting, a word can always be found to take its place."
Goethe

All we know is the the limits of our language.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I know what you mean.

new topics

top topics

join