It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Will is Not an Illusion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlm912
And I can freely will to play the "free will game"?

No, it was determined that you'd be playing that game.

Originally posted by jlm912
It's paradoxical.

Imagine, everyone has an "epiphany" that they don't have free will. So then, somebody asks, "what do we do now?" which receives the reply, "We don't have a choice?" And then everyone just sits around, waiting...

And if that happen, it was predetermined.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I predetermined the predetermination response, but it was predetermined before I predetermined it, right?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Who/what do you suggest it was predetermined by? A consciousness? If so, why is anything happening if it's all been decided already? Entertainment?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jlm912

If predetermination is true - of course - it cannot be any other way.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

your perspective of the issue show how u mean living out of evil life which confuse all in meaning to take advantage of existence opportunity by picking whatever possible to sit upon comfortably

u should be ashamed of exhibiting how u think, it shows that u r stupid how ur mind is never out of plain logics, n it shows the extent of ur means to b useless alone to urselves, in both cases any objective perspective upon ur words would descredit u from existing

dont mind my ways of saying, i know that u r much better then me according to urselves that is normal
but free expressions exist and u r proving it, so ur choice there is those posts while mine is that post
while i proved how ur posts can b judged unacceptable so to judge mine unacceptable is legitim too

u should start by at least understanding the concept of else

free will is not a gift for watever species as humankind

free will is not smthg that u can get to b or that u can do to b

free will is by opposition to animalkind, meaning that u individually alone exist and can b constant subjectively of the way u choose

that u can be free of emotions and feelings of being by realizing ur own self freedom as objective constant fact of u

the way is easy in principle while it is hard objectively bc existence is of evil life

what is easy is to understand that u r alone subjectively but objective is always pointing else so first step, is to always act in considering what is there in front of u as existing else abstractly so u could mean urself out of it by realizing a pseudo reality with according to u alone will

if u plus smthg, then u r free of that thing but also superior free there it belongs to u that result abstract energy to do with whatever u want and reach the constancy u would alone judge satisfying

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
of course living objects are definitive to absolute reality reference of existence freedom, which doesnt concern anyone
there are i guess many dimensions of predeterminations when objective existence is about truth reality so infinite superiority existence

which is also proving what i keep saying being right, how existence is principally about separating freedom from truth

freedom belongs to possible value, so infinite realms
truth belongs to definitive value of objective ends realities

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
wat is funny is how u could picture ur objective existence beside everything existence as also more appearent then it

while u just came and barely have a size or a shape among all and never for more then secondless compared to past times that are still there

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join