It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your religion does not matter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It does not matter if you are a Christian, a Muslim, a Jew, a Buddhist, or even an Atheist. It does not matter one bit to any one but yourself. It does not matter what titles you hold within these groups. Whether you are an Imam, a Priest, the Pope, or a professor of Astro-Physics. It does not matter one bit to any one but yourself. It does not matter what race you are, how tall you are, what sex you are, where you are born, what political views you have, what your likes and dislikes are. It does not matter.

None of these things matter. You are who you are and there is no one, not one single person in all of existence, in all of time who is like you. Your views on this world are your own and differ greatly from the views of any other person in any group you associate with. When your flesh perishes what you are you take with you, never to be seen in this realm again in the same way.

While none of these things matter to anyone but yourself, what does matter is the impact you have on the the world while you are here. Your every move permanently alters everything. Your every breath from the time you are born to the time you depart changes the very makeup of our reality. Your words can bring healing or cause death. They can create friendships or terrible rivals. They can cause understanding or create confusion. They can comfort or bring about sorrow. They can instruct, deceive, elevate, degrade, cleanse or defile. You, only you can do all these things and the words are but your tools, nay even SWORDS!

Do you consider the power you wield?

Is this your arena where you come to show your gladiatorial prowess by vanquishing one foe after another or perhaps your Dojo where you come simply to learn and to teach, to practice?

What does matter is that you are here. You are here with power. You are here with the full authority of yourself to do what it is that you come to do. It is a rare treat to be in your presence. Never again will I ever have a chance to interact with another YOU once you have passed on. I do not know anything about you or your motivations nor you mine. But, despite the enormity of the odds against our meeting, here we are.

I sheath my sword and offer a hand of friendship.

I sheath my sword and offer acceptance.

I sheath my sword and offer understanding.

I do not fear your sword.

I do not fear you.

I am merely curious...

What came you here to do?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

It does not matter if you are a Christian, a Muslim, a Jew, a Buddhist, or even an Atheist. It does not matter one bit to any one but yourself. It does not matter what titles you hold within these groups. Whether you are an Imam, a Priest, the Pope, or a professor of Astro-Physics. It does not matter one bit to any one but yourself. It does not matter what race you are, how tall you are, what sex you are, where you are born, what political views you have, what your likes and dislikes are. It does not matter.

I 100% agree with this, but i'd like to add that the only thing that does matter is what polarity you choose to live your life by (positive or negative)

What does matter is that you are here. You are here with power. You are here with the full authority of yourself to do what it is that you come to do. It is a rare treat to be in your presence. Never again will I ever have a chance to interact with another YOU once you have passed on. I do not know anything about you or your motivations nor you mine. But, despite the enormity of the odds against our meeting, here we are.

once again I Feel that the only reason we are here is too choose if we want to be positive or negative beings, not so much as to try and change the world but if that's your thing than by all means

Great post and a good read.

Thankyou

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ovadose
I 100% agree with this, but i'd like to add that the only thing that does matter is what polarity you choose to live your life by (positive or negative)

I am neutral so please do not draw me into any of your skirmishes.

once again I Feel that the only reason we are here is too choose if we want to be positive or negative beings, not so much as to try and change the world but if that's your thing than by all means

Great post and a good read.

Thankyou

Wonderful!

Have you made a choice?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I am neutral so please do not draw me into any of your skirmishes.

It's perfectly Human to do some good and bad
(if that's what you mean by neutral) but my views are that we are eternal beings.

Have you made a choice?

Yes I have, in fact it was very recent I've chosen the positive polarity.
I try my hardest to always think positive and to accept whatever life throws at me and to forgive ALL people for anything they do (even the murdering PTB, pedophiles, EVERYONE)

I live by 1 rule and that is "free will"

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

It's perfectly Human to do some good and bad
(if that's what you mean by neutral) but my views are that we are eternal beings.

I didn't say I was Human. I am who I am.

I try my hardest to always think positive and to accept whatever life throws at me and to forgive ALL people for anything they do (even the murdering PTB, pedophiles, EVERYONE)

I live by 1 rule and that is "free will"

So, as a positive you forgive the negative, thus making it positive. Without a negative, a positive is neutral.

Or am I misunderstanding you?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

So, as a positive you forgive the negative, thus making it positive. Without a negative, a positive is neutral.

Just because i forgive others for choosing the negative polarity does not make them positive or neutral.

Only you can decide if you want loving positive thoughts or fearful negative thoughts.

edit on 13-5-2012 by Ovadose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If you're not human, what are you?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Just because i forgive others for choosing the negative polarity does not make them positive or neutral.

What does your forgiveness do for/to them?

Only you can decide if you want loving positive thoughts or fearful negative thoughts.

My thoughts come to me without my prior knowledge of them. Where they come from, I do not know, thus cannot decide to have them. This may be an ability that you have, but not I.

Now after having them (thoughts) I do have the power over how I react to them.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
If you're not human, what are you?

I might be human. I just never said specifically that I was.

How do you define human?

Maybe I am.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I know lots of things. People think I don't but I really do. I know more about us than any of us. That's just one of the things I know.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
I know lots of things. People think I don't but I really do. I know more about us than any of us. That's just one of the things I know.

Who is the us you are referring to?

Is that what you are here to do, to reveal what you know about "us"?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

The "I am who I am" puts me in mind of "I AM that I AM", therefore I assume he thinks he's God?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AManYouALL

It was then that Delirium noticed that she had absentmindedly transformed herself into a hundred and eleven perfect, tiny, multicolored fish. Each fish sang a different song. And as she put herself back together again, unable for the moment to remember whether the silver flecks went in the blue eye or the green one, she decided that a dog would be a nice thing to have. And then it occurred to her that there had been a dog around at some point, hadn't there? A nice doggie. And she went off to look for it, trailing occasional fish ...

edit on 13-5-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

It does nothing for them or to them, they must choose for themselves (free-will)

Now after having them (thoughts) I do have the power over how I react to them.

Exactly so do you chose to react negatively or positively? or not react at all (neutral)

link   
reply to post by AManYouALL

What came you here to do?

To know and be known.

John 2

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name. 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

edit on 13-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare

The "I am who I am" puts me in mind of "I AM that I AM", therefore I assume he thinks he's God?

What is God?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I thought that at first too. I'm not sure what the OP thinks.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

It does nothing for them or to them, they must choose for themselves (free-will)

If forgiveness does nothing to them what is it's purpose? What is this forgiveness?

Exactly so do you chose to react negatively or positively? or not react at all (neutral)

How I react would depend on the thought and my desire. I still do not understand your concept of positive and negative, so I cannot answer as to which I would apply. By neutral I mean that I am without this concept of positive and negative.
edit on 13-5-2012 by AManYouALL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

I thought that at first too. I'm not sure what the OP thinks.

Right now I am thinking "why am I being talked about in the third person when I am right here."

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
To know and be known.

What are you seeking to know and what do you want to be known for?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join