It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lesbian waffles available in Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
"Waffles propagandizing lesbian love appeared in food stores of Ekaterinburg, the Ural region of Russia. The packaging of Artek waffles depicts two little girls hugging each other. The girls are of different skin color - to all appearance, the designer wished to express the children's internationalism in his work (Artek is an international summer camp for children in Ukraine's Crimea).

"One girl put her arm around the other girl - she is holding the girl's hand, trying to kiss her on a cheek. The other girl does not seem to have anything against such a gesture: she is keeping her eyes wide open, she is smiling back and blushing,"

Lesbian waffles available in Russia

Are they over-reacting, regarding the "lesbian" part of this product?
If not, Is it ok to "corrupt the young generation" with this kind of stuff?
They certainly got attention to their product, lots of free publicity.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

she is holding the girl's hand, trying to kiss her on a cheek. The other girl does not seem to have anything against such a gesture: she is keeping her eyes wide open, she is smiling back and blushing,"

They certainly got attention to their product, lots of free publicity.

Publicity stunt. Kissing? Eyes open? That's innocent. I see zero sexuallity in this. Blown out of proportion for sales.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
That is so funny! What a great site. I liked the "Saddam Goes Insane" pic that came up on the side when I brought it up. Those lesbian waffles would sell like hotcakes here in the US!

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Doesn't everyone eat breakfast breads sporting images of women making out?

top topics

join