It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G Edward Griffin - chemtrails come from commercial jets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by draco49

I thought this thread involved the issue of whether or not chemtrails were real, or just the byproduct of normal jet-fuel combustion. If I was mistaken, I apologize. If you are saying that, like other fossil-fuel combustion (i.e. cars and factories), chemtrails are just the product of the same process (combustion), you are incorrect. Chemtrails are produced by the deliberate spraying and expulsion of chemicals, not related to the combustion and propulsion of the aircraft spraying them. It is a separate process employed to modify weather and possibly other purposes. The claim that chemtrails are merely a byproduct of jet-fuel combustion is just factually incorrect.

well then there should be some facts to show that is the case.

Since none have ever been presented to date, perhaps you would like to help GEG with his research?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

What?

"G. Edward Griffin's" 'opinion' on so-called "chemtrails" is about as reliable as a carnival "barker" shilling for the "Bearded Lady" exhibit.

Of course, each time such easily refuted "claims" are spewed by the likes of these sort of con-artists, well....either they are getting desperate, and hoping no-one will notice, or....(??)....they are becoming so deluded as to actually begin to believe their own crap?

Hard to tell, anymore.....SO much crap has been issued, to date.......

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I must say you sure do know how to get the chemtrail believers up and going don't you?

Interesting......

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by draco49

Chemtrails are real; they are not a hoax based on misidentification of normal contrails.

As for your video you linked, maybe you should watch this and then think about using TankerEnemy videos as a source for anything related to chemtrails....

And here are just a few more for you to enjoy....

and lastly this one.....

And before I forget, Chemtrails are not real and as been said already Cloud seeding does not mean chemtrails or even have anything to do with chemtrails, Sorry....

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by draco49

Contrails are the byproduct of jet-fuel combustion, and they dissipate rapidly due to the high moisture content; they do not linger in the skies in discernible patterns for hours after the plane has flown by. This is not a secret and it's not news. Again, end of conspiracy theory.

Well then you better crank that conspiracy theory back up my friend,because....

If contrails persist for a long enough period of time, say on the order of an hour or more, they can spread out across the sky due to the prevailing winds at the level at which they formed. The two figures below show how contrails generated on this particular day spread out fairly quickly due to the stronger jet stream of air aloft. Persistence of contrails is neither an indication that they contain some kind of chemical, nor that it is some kind of spray. As a matter of fact, sailors have known for some time to look specifically at the patterns and persistence of jet contrails for weather forecasting. On days where the contrails disappear quickly or don't even form, they can expect continuing good weather, while on days where they persist, a change in the weather pattern may be expected.

www.wrh.noaa.gov...

And a few more links for you....

www.wrh.noaa.gov...

www.faa.gov...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Hello from upstate NY, near beautiful Lake George, where I have been watching the skies regularly for some time and can verify that what your son is trying to convince you of is real, and we are ALL being sprayed with at least barium and aluminum and who knows what all else. We seem to get sprayed here quite regularly and close to a daily basis would not be an exaggeration. I recently learned of Planefinders.net as well as fliteradar24.com but until today have been unable to ID a plane. Today, at approximately 5:55 pm, EST, I identified with plane finder, and my trusty binnoculars, a Virgin Atlantic Airways Jet, red and white, Flite #Vir. 1, registration #GVWoW at the altitude of 16,075 ft. at 409 mph on a flight path from Heathrow in London to Newark Liberty in New Jersey. Shortly after that, I identified on Planefinder.net a jet from United Airlines, flight #UAL 111, at 23,000 feet, registration # N34131, at 481 miles an hour also headed from Heathrow to Newark Liberty in New Jersey at about 6:05 pm. Both planes were observed with their spray apparatus going on and off as they approached and went through some real clouds. I just wanted to make a quick comment on it to you. Keep watching and spread the news/info. The more who wake up, look up, and speak up, the more we will be able to band together and get this stopped for our grandchildrens sake. I am glad you listened to your son~! Now maybe others will listen to us.
This post is meant for GINA... I do not know what it is back at the aloyus the gaul or whoever, but Gina, I hope that you see this.

edit on 8-7-2012 by GrandmaPam because: I responed to Gina not to Alyous the Gaul or whoever the nonbeliever/troll is.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandmaPam

Hello from upstate NY, near beautiful Lake George, where I have been watching the skies regularly for some time and can verify that what your son is trying to convince you of is real,

Both my sons find the concept of chemtails ridiculous - I think you must have mistaken me for someone else - a poor gullible fool of some sort.

Sorry about that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join