It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apology on Links an UPDATE: Re: DHS Whistleblower " Reichstag Event" Obama Administration,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Sorry to all for the inconvenience of prior post, I was just now able to have the time to follow up on your comments. Don't know what happened with the links, but it started with an unintentional double posting and I never meant for that to happen either. The original link by the way did not work for me either when I checked it out so let's try this again. If you all find any more information or links please let me know.

I still think most of all this is not true, I don't think any President would do this to their country. Sounds like a Hollywood movie script to me. While I don't agree with all of his policies, I don't think the President would do this. Maybe a disgruntled DHS employee.
Was trying to research where the original information came from it seems to be a popular thought of the conservatives. I am a political agnostic, but don't believe a President on either side of the fence could do this. Anyway that's what I would like to think. What do you think? For more info I had posted something else on this this is just other links someone requested, on this because original link did not seem to be working properly.

wikipedia

The Reichstag fire (German: Der Reichstagsbrand (help·info)) was an arson attack on the Reichstag building in Berlin on 27 February 1933. The event is seen as pivotal in the establishment of Nazi Germany.

here are links, again sorry for any inconvenience,

12160.info

Now Public

edit on 13-5-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change

edit on 13-5-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add definition

edit on 13-5-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It is an interesting thought... especially after Obama saying getting elected again will be easier than last time..

I wouldn't put it past the establishment.

rEVOLution 2012

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Not sure what is a "Reichtag Event", but tell me....is it something like this? :

ourlatinamerica.blogspot.com...

You look scared on that post, are you?
edit on 13-5-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Reichtag was the false flag attack Hitler used against the Jews. He burnt down his own parliment building, blamed it on the Jews.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I have been saying this since they introduced the NDAA. I said at the time, that seals the deal. There is no way they can risk handing power to Ron Paul as president. Imagine if Ron Paul became president with the power of the NDAA, he could legally round up the lot of them with military support. There is no way they are going to chance that.

Marshal Law before November elections is the only play the globalists have left. I am not sure about the racial flase flag, but could be. But whatever the case, I wholely believe they have no choice but to do a false flag event before November if they want to stay in power.

edit on 13/5/2012 by Democide because: Typos

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
Reichtag was the false flag attack Hitler used against the Jews. He burnt down his own parliment building, blamed it on the Jews.

The Communists, not the Jews, were the targets of this event. Hitler used the fire to take emergency powers, declared that the Communist party was about to stage a putsch and used his new authority to suppress their political party.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Thank you for the correction

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

Thanks, it's important to give the definition of what is discussed since the beginning.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

That means the example I gave was close enough.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Democide

Sure dude, just like Bush was going to declare martial law last election...

Such short memories you lot have...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
If 9/11 was used to blame it on the terrorists, then they will need another event to blame on the protesting civilians in order to usher in martial law.

Dont believe they will do it huh? Just remember the Illuminati's favorite phrase; ''Audacity, always audacity!''

People think their government wont do such things to their own people. They already have, consistantly, for almost the last 100 years.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I found this article from the Canadian free press, not sure how reputable they are but I think it carries more in depth motives as far as the DHS whistle blower is concerned.Link

interesting read none the less.

new topics

top topics

join