It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings there ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This is said a lot but long time lurker first time getting active on ATS and Im quite excited. It's always so hard to find any good sites for the Alternitive minded. Before I jump right in and get to the big disscussions guess I should start small.

I am a mid-twentys Canadian man from Vancouver Island, one of the most attractive places on earth IMO but it is debatible. I have a strong Blue-coller background having been working maitenance and mechanical work on 18 wheelers since I was about 17. After many years of hard work unfortunatly I find myself a victem of the economy, struggling to find work and pay bills on EI while trying to still hold on to my dignity.

Although I have always been inclined to thoughts of things like Aliens, the Illuminati, The Moon Landing alternitive explinations etc I never really explored it in my childhood. It wasent untill 9/11 my mind started to really accept that there is more going on the we just see, and since then I have endured much ridicule in my serch for the truth.

I joined this site hoping to get into some good discussions and broaden my horizons. I hope to mix well with the Locals and hopfully can bring forth my own ideas and self to make for some great positive and intresting times. ntill such time Hello again ATS glad to be here!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...enjoy your new addiction...

DES

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This is not an exit...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Welcome OneCrazyCanuck

Congratulations, you've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We understand that with rules, policies and just the shear size of the website, it can be quite overwhelming. So we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

For now you can reply to any thread you wish. And once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only at this time.

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "Topics" of your choice. You will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride you're on. Before getting on a ride, you should be mentally fit, emotionally stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. At times, you may learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride, this is a natural and normal phenomena.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

top topics

join